Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
kookyvonkoopa

kookyvonkoopa

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:00 pm

"You broke into MY castle," Ludwig said as he pointed an accusing finger at Wario. "If you can't see whats fair about that, zew are an idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Xiuhcoatl was sitting there on the surface of Soda Lake on his inner tube wheh he caught the description of one of the characters that Bowser and the doomship had approached over the radio. It seemed awfully familiar to him. Could it be, he thought to himself? Nah, couldn't be! The reptile was uncertain about the reactions from the others on the radio line but something just told Xiuhcoatl to do it.

"Chugami?" he asked into the radio. "Did you guys pick up an orange rat with a pot of scrolls by chance?" Xiuhcoatl remembered his meeting with the storyteller back in Koopa Castle. He was almost certain that this was the person they had brought aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Monty got bored of just standing around so walked back in the castle. "Surely Bowser will be back very soon," he thought to himself. "He can't be away for too much longer."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:30 pm

"Well your castle is dumb!" Wario shouted back. "Didn't even have any treasure in it, like a castle should!"

He watched as Bowser leaped onto the anchor chain. Why he didn't just leap all the way down, he didn't know. He was pretty sure he could take Bowser in a one-on-one, but he was still surrounded by an army...

---

At receiving permission, Random started to fly up. "Y-Yessir, t-that's the one," he replied into the radio. "B-But can introductions w-wait until I g-get up there, please?" Due to the weight, it was slow going, but eventually he brought Chugami down to land on the doomship's deck.

Chugami, for his part, was relieved to be on fairly solid ground again. "Thank you very much, my friend," he said to the Lakitu that had spared his stories a watery fate.

"J-Just doing my job..." Random replied with a weak little salute.

"Still, once we are out of this... warzone, I believe it could be called, I shall have to tell you a story sometime."

"O-OK, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Xiuhcoatl couldn't hide the toothy grin from appearing on his face as heard it WAS Chugami who they had just pulled aboard. He remembered the story teller well, they had met at Koopa Castle a long while back. "Very good." he stoutly responded to Random over the radio as he put the device away and watched the doomship loom in the sky not too far from him.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Seeing Wario was distracted by the others, Spike laughed to himself at the pitiful excuse for a dog he had with him. "I think I'll be takin' this," he said as he snuck his hands in clasping them around the poodle's head. "So at least you don't LOOK like a total wuss."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Larry let off a snicker as he watched the dumb plumber become surrounded on the grounds below. "Yeah!" he shrilled as he began stomping around on the deck of the doomship. "Koopas gonna win again!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Wario was alerted to Spike's presence by the combination of Bulldog' panicked barking and the fact the Koopa was talking to himself as if the fatman couldn't hear someone right next to him. "Eh?!" Quickly, he took hold of Spike's arm before he could pull the poodle out completely. "Paws off my plane, pugsey!" he said, winding up and throwing a punch with his other arm at the Koopa's face.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:24 pm

"How can castles be dumb?" Blinky asked as he adjusted spikes on his shell to fix his voice to what they considered childlike here. "They don't have a brain."
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Dodging the poor attempt of a punch, Spike backed away and held his hands out in defense. "Fine pussy boy," he said with a twisted grin. "Was just saving you the little dignity that you have left.. if you indeed ever had any.."

~~~

Giving a quick salute, the group of Rocky Wrenches feverishly began lowering Bowser and the anchor.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Now that he was within reasonable reach of Wario, Bowser jumped off the anchor and got in Wario's face. "Now listen here plumber," he growled angrily. "I don't care who you are or what you think you are. This is my land and I am king and overseer of it. If you think you'll just come here and do what you want, you've just made a HUGE mistake. You either play by our rules or you can take that ugly mutt of yours and go back where you belong!"
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 4:38 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p30-character-sign-up#1234

A bright white light came out from behind the old Cheese Bridge fortress as a koopaling with wild hair and bone glasses came from the said light. Poking his head out from behind the old castle, he sniffed the air and caught something that was rather foul.

Noticing it came from the direction of Wario, it very well could of came from Spike who was fighting over an ugly mammal. "I know for a fact that one of you didn't come from a shower," he said with a toothy smile. "My bets are on the plumber."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:03 am

Wario jumped slightly from the impact of Bowser landing on the cliff, but regained his composure quickly. "How many times do I-a have to repeat myself?!" he shouted. "I can't leave because your army here turned my plane into a dog!"

Bulldog indicated herself by barking at the king.

Wario ran his nose quickly across his nose, like he was flinging a stray booger off to the side. "Peh, you pugsies probably don't have any treasure anyways. I'm outta here!"

Taking a brief moment only to ensure the poodle was secured in his overalls, Wario dashed around Bowser and headed for the edge of the cliff.

From the doomship, Chugami watched the action unfold. "What is he doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:36 am

"Letting the plumber leave," Larry responded, feeling like his jaw had just hit the floor in total shock. "Hope he knows that dogs can't fly and that when someone falls it goes splat!"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:24 pm

"That's right pugsy," Spike said with a twisted grin. "Leave while you have the chance."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Bowser had a huge grin on his face as he had to hold himself from sticking out a foot and tripping the fat man. "That's right," he snapped at Wario. "We've got no treasure for you here. Now scram!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 4:38 pm

"Kick him off the cliff!" Larry yelled down from the doomship. "Make the ugly plumber go kersplat!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:09 pm

"Pah! A kingdom with no treasure... Pretty stupid kingdom if you ask me! Bye-bye!"

Winding up his arm, Wario delivered an Earthshake Punch to the ground. The whole cliff trembled, but most of the blow went into breaking off the section of rock he was standing on. With one arm keeping Bulldog held close, Wario held onto the rock with the other one as it slid down fell towards the massive Soda Lake below.

"WARRRR-IOOOOOOO!!"
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Bowser didn't even give the dumb plumber a wave.. heck, he wouldn't whizz on the man if he was on fire. They had so much treasure in the castle and buried in various locations in Dinosaur Land, but that wasn't for the plumber to discover. What a moron, he thought of the plumber, he fell for the lies.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Bowser looked up towards the doomship and waved at Larry. "Tell the wrenches to bring the ship back in," he shouted with a grin. "I'll walk back to the castle and make sure we're plumber free along the way!"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Xiuhcoatl carefully watched the plumber slide down towards the surface of Soda Lake, quite some distance out on the water from his floatation device. "Better be gone," he muttered under his breath. "Or I'll get rid of you in a snap.."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:44 am

Larry climbed down the chain of the anchor as he jumped onto the solid ground below it and stood next to Bowser. "I'm going with ya king dad," he said as he rubbed his hands together greedily. "I wanna wallop plumbers!"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:52 am

Spike let off a snicker as he watched the plumber escape towards Soda Lake. "Later wuss," he said smugly as he began to slink back behind the fortress. "We weren't gonna share anyways.."
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:30 pm

"Guess I'll be takin' a nap now," the prehistoric koopaling said as he walked off and headed towards Yoshi Island. "Not like Iggy minds if I steal his castle. It's full of cool stuff."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Bowser did a facepalm as he overheard the ancient koopaling. "He has nothing," Bowser said with a frustrated sigh. "Just a bunch of old junk that isn't worth a dime." Noticing Larry had just joined his side, he couldn't help but let off an evil grin. "But my twisted and demented son here has a heck of an idea. Two wallops are better than one!"
Back to top Go down
Pookie Von Koopa

Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Pooks wanted to reach out and cover the koopaling's mouth but didn't want to look silly and he was already halfway gone for Yoshi Island. "We will watch here," she said to Bowser. "You and the ship can go now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next