Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:46 pm

"Tough!" Bowser responded to Wendy. "I'm your father. Go be snookums on someone else's time!" Shaking his head at the koopa kids and their lack of intellect, he noticed that the anchor wasn't raising. "Buffoons!" he roared. "Get to work and pull me up. We've got plumbers to squash!"
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Wendy pouted as she crammed her koopa wand back inside her shell. "Do this," she screamed, "do that. Wash this, clean that. I could just spit in his shell!"

Not caring what impression she gave Orinda, Wendy stomped out of the tavern. "The nerve of making a princess do a boys work!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 am

"Uh, p-poodle, actually," Random replied. "B-But he is yellow and purple!" He was relieved he wasn't the first to spot the plumber, so he wouldn't be forced to investigate further hopefully. "O-Orders, sir? Over."
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:53 am

Monty started to walk in the castle whether Lief came or not. He came to the throne room and knocked on the door.

"The moment of truth...," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm

After what seemed like forever, Heaven got the courage to walk up the stairs and peek her head up above the roof. She saw Bowser standing on the anchor barking out orders to whoever was aboard the humongous doomship. Ducking her head back down inside, she looked to Envy and nodded. "The king is about to head out," she whispered to them. "I doubt he'd let us come.."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:07 pm

After a long wait, Monty turned to Lief and said, "Doesn't look like Bowser is here. He might be outside or he is going to deal with the plumber himself."

He then proceeded to walk back outside.

"You coming?" He said to Lief.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Hearing the conversation between Fire and the Lakitu on his radio as well, Xiuhcoatl was sitting atop a dolphin in the middle of Soda Lake still. "I'll alert the patrols if someone alerts the king," the reptile said into his radio device. "That pest won't get far."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Head out? From the roof? There was some kind of machine there, surely. And Heaven said that even though she thought the King wouldn't let them come with him, well, if he did, they COULD. So it had to be a big machine! A machine that went places, too. They just HAD to see it!

"Maybe we can ask?"

This could be their chance to see more of the world...
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Heaven shrugged as she climbed the stairs and was on the roof of the enormous yet luxurious castle. Waiting for Envy to come up with her, she looked to Bowser standing on the anchor and let off a bad attempt of a joke. "You won't get anywhere like that!" she said with a bit of a stale laugh.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:07 am

Ignoring Heaven's snarky remark, Bowser tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for the Rocky Wrenches to haul him up to the top of the doomship.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Larry came rushing past Heaven and Envy and tugged on Bowser's leg. "King dad!" he yelled. "Can I come? Can I? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:17 am

Seeing Larry gave Envy the slight spark of courage they so desperately needed.

"May I go too? I... might even be of help."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 am

Monty walked out of the castle. He hadn't even bothered to wait for Lief, who did not seem to be taking this seriously.

"Where are you, Bowser?" he said to himself as he stood outside the main doors. He thought he heard a sound from above. He walked forward a bit so he could look above to the roof.

"What's going on up there?" Monty thought, he could not see very clearly that high up.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Heaven seemed rather astounded at Envy speaking up. "You want to what?" she sputtered out, finding it difficult to put words together.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:31 am

Bowser didn't even see Envy as he gave Larry a toothy grin. "Of course my boy," he bellowed. "Anybody else who wants to come and see me annihilate a plumber can jump on this anchor with me so we can ride out!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 am

Seeing someone had to stay to oversee the duties of the castle in Bowser's departure, Heaven kept quiet from Bowser's offer. She was still trying to make sense of Envy's sudden outburst.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:51 am

"Bowser doesn't seem to be here, well I'll do something else instead," Monty said to himself. He didn't even know where Lief was now or whether he was still around. He didn't bother to check either as he went back in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Envy turned to Heaven.

"It's a once in a lifetime chance!" they said.

And once Bowser said anyone could come, they almost ran to get on the airship.

"Thanks, thanks!"

Hunting plumbers! This was going to be fun! Maybe they'd even be able to help!
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:08 pm

The absent minded Rocky Wrenches were spacing out and they snapped out as Bowser was still out yellin' and hollarin'. Remembering where they were, the dimwitted little twangs, they began to raise the anchor up towards the upper deck of the doomship.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm

"Come on you lackeys!" Bowser shouted as the anchor he stood on slowly raised. "I'll get that plumber for sure this time!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Quickly leaping onto the anchor, Larry rubbed his hands together and nearly fell off as quickly as he climbed aboard. "Yeah!" he said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 am

Seeing the king was focused on leaving for his mission to run out the annoying plumber, Heaven saw little reason to go along. Someone had to keep an eye on the castle, naturally.

"I'll stay here and keep watch," she said as she then gave Envy a gentle nudge on the shoulder. "You stay safe out there, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 7:01 pm

"I will, thank you!" Envy replied to Heaven.

They were pretty sure that they'd be just fine!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:14 am

Monty was quite annoyed at Lief. He seemed to just vanish and he didn't know where he was. He looked round for him but couldn't find him. Plus he had been sent on a mission for nothing. He decided to go down to the bar for a drink and started to walk down there.

Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 2:16 am

"...Um, s-sir?" Random asked nervously in response to the radio silence. "C-Come in, sir, over. ...C-Come in, anybody, over?" He looked over to the large yellow dot below; the plumber was almost all the way across the bridge and soon would be on the path into Vanilla Dome.

He hated to cut off the line to his superior, but he needed something. He set his transceiver to rotate through all the army's field frequencies, including doomships; for emergencies only, but if a plumber wasn't an emergency, what was?

"Broadcasting on all frequencies!" he shouted. Too loudly and nervous-sounding, but it was the only way he was going to get anything out with how his nerves were getting. "Yellow and purple plumber sighted at Cheese Bridge Area! Almost to Vanilla Dome! I need orders! What do I do?! Repeat, broadcasting on all frequencies! Yellow and...!"
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next