Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 am

"You've never had time to think about life?" Heaven asked Envy aloud. "Never lived by your own rules and did your own thing?"
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:54 am

"Never even knew what kinds of life were even possible," Envy shrugged. "Until recently, all I ever knew was a cottage and its basement. Mostly just the basement. All my life was lived according to rules that were set for me. I never had a say in anything, really. My only experience of the world was what I read in books. All I really know is that I never want to go back, but I don't know enough about life to know what I even want from it. I want to experience it all. I want to learn what I like and what I don't like. I want to find who I am."

There were no real words with which they could entirely describe their exact feelings. They didn't know how. It wasn't so much that they were miserable, really. They didn't really like their situation, their having spent their entire life inside a lab, or their lack of much company, but they were well-taken-care of. They'd had books. They felt... like a blind person that had newly regained their eyes, or like bird that had never flown, suddenly tossed from a caged nest. It was just... overwhelming, yet at the same time, amazing. Freedom seemed right now like the most important thing in the world. And yet, they had no words with which to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:07 pm

"Lief, are you even paying attention?" Monty said annoyed his partner didn't seem to be paying any attention. "We're here, at least I hope we are. That plumber is very close by and he won't get away."
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Wendy walked into the tavern and saw that dragon Orinda, who appeared to be the owner of this place, sitting there lost in awe. "Who are you?" she said as she twirled a peppermint ring around her right wrist, slowly making her way down to the bar area. "You sure don't look like you belong here."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Snapping out of his scaly, sensual fantasy, Orinda turned to see the female koopaling enter the room.. or at least the pink bow atop her head signified this. "I'm Orinda Tarsa," he said proudly. "Koopa dragon and owner of this here keep. Ain't you a bit young to be drinkin'?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Pookie Von Koopa

Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Pooks looked at Blinky bewildered. "You think so?" she asked as she looks over the new visitor. "No body moves that fast."
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:35 am

The ghost ship was, of course, surrounded by a massive lake. There were two options. The first was to swim across... That, Lief could do. However, looking his partner over, it appeared that he likely wouldn't be able to swim that far. Hmmph. The second option was taking a warp pipe... Which had only just been in the works back when Lief had been living in his time! He had no idea what to expect.

"I assume we ought to slip ourselves delicately into yonder pipe?" He suggested.

Without taking a second glance, he bravely hopped down into the pipe... And within seconds, was smoothly transported to the starting point of the ship!

...Unfortunately there were no plumbers in sight. No koopa plumbers, no human plumbers. Nothing at all really. The place looked... Empty. Deserted. Like something or someone had been there, had cleared out all life on board... And then vanished. A chill ran down Lief's spine.

If and when Monty arrived with him, he would say, "Uh, say, comrade. It appears as if there are none of these plumbers you speak of here. Or, not anymore. I, uh, think t'would be best if we were to avoid this place."

Lief was very uncomfortable with the decorum of the ship as it was... But that sense that something had gone terribly wrong for the guards there was... Scary, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 am

Scanning the area, Monty listened to Lief while looking round for any signs of plumber activity. He turned to face Lief and eventually nodded.

"Looks like nothing is here, well that was a waste of time. Plus I don't think I can cross this lake. I think we should head back. I don't really like the look of this place anyway. It gives me the creeps."

Monty started to walk back to the castle.

"Let's go, there's nothing more to do here."

Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 am

Lief nodded in agreement, and giving the ship one last hesitant and fearful glance, he hopped back down the pipe and began the short trip back to Kastle Koopa.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Heaven wanted to understand Envy, she really did. They made sense to her but it was also like a puzzle spewed all over the floor, scattered and every piece of the same colour. "Well," she responded as they approached the stairs that led to the roof of the castle, passing several empty chambers that lined both sides of the hallway, "if anything, you're about to see where all the action happens. It's right up these stairs."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:49 pm

"Bowser is not going to be too happy about this but anyway.." Monty said as he and Lief made their way back to the castle.

Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 pm

For the first time since his awakening, Lief felt a sudden urge to lie. This was uncommon for him; he'd always been a pretty good guy. In this case, though, it could mean life... Or death.

"Say, dear friend..." He started, turning to Monty while stopping abruptly. "...What's to say the Plumber wasn't dead on arrival?" A sly sort of cunning came about his face. "If Lord Bowser wanted us to slay one of these accursed creatures... Why not pretend we did just that? QUickly, now, what sort of garments did these beings have upon them?" He asked, his mind's gears moving methodically.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:14 am

The place where all the action happened? That would be great to see! Maybe they'd see something that could tell them what kind of path to carve through life. Nodding happily, they continued to follow Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:51 am

Monty stopped in his tracks upon Lief's request. "You mean tell a big lie, No way. Bowser would not believe that. Unless there is a body, I am not telling him anything of the sort. They have no garments, just their overalls and hats if that would have been enough."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:49 am

Chucking the Rocky Wrenches through the open windows of the doomship carelessly, Bowser stood on top of the anchor and tugged on the chain, holding on tightly to it. "Raise it boys!" he said as he then pulled out his koopa wand. "Attention koopalings," he yelled into it. "Be on the look out for a plumber with purple pants and yellow overalls! Fat, ugly little thing! Quadruple team him, beat the tar out of him.. I don't care! Just leave him with enough life so I can wipe him out!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Heaven heard Bowser's shouting from just above her and Envy, causing her to wait a moment before approaching the final set of stairs. "Think we've got action going on right now," she said to them in a low voice. "Must be the plumbers that was being mentioned earlier."
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:13 am

If the action had to do with the shouting, it was kind of scary. Then again, well, they'd already made it here. It seemed safe enough, even with that. They could hardly wait to see where the "action" happened.

"Those plumbers are really causing trouble," Envy nodded.

...Maybe they could help. Hm...
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:53 am

Monty started to walk in the castle not realising Bowser had already left. He waited by the doors for Lief to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:29 am

Lief was hesitant to return, uncomfortable with the idea that the Lord of the land would be displeased with him. Bowser sounded... Angry. Violent. Unlike the king he, Lief, had served before the ice had frozen him in time, who had been peaceful and caring... What had happened?

"I think I will allow you the honor of going before our Lord Bowser, Monty..." Lief said, looking around to see if anyone was watching.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 am

"Aren't you coming? "Monty asked noticing the concerned expression. "You seem worried. You might as well come, Bowser is going to find out soon anyway."
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 am

Wendy was just about to make a sarcastic remark at Orinda when she heard the muffled voice of King Dad coming from her shell. Taking out her koopa wand, she looked into it and threw a tantrum. "Whaat now?!" she whined loudly. "I'm a koopa princess. I don't do dirty work!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:20 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p99-character-sign-up

On patrol over the Cheese Bridge, Random Lakitu kept an eye out for anything that was out of the ordinary. Well, at this point most of the bridge being turned into a defensive deathtrap of railed platforms and buzzsaws was ordinary. He was glad to be on his cloud again. So far, joining the Koopa Army hadn't been nearly as exciting as he was expecting it, which was perfectly alright by him. Just another "nothing to report" report for today and-

Wait. Was there something on the bridge? There was! A rather large yellow figure! He pulled his army-issue telescope out of his cloud and drew a bead on the figure and was quite shocked at what he saw: a plumber! A really fat one in yellow and purple! And... carrying a poodle under his arm.

He was so shocked he dropped his telescope. And then immediately dreaded telling Central that he lost another one.

Speaking of Central... The plumber didn't seem to have noticed him, so it seemed he was safe. He pulled his radio transceiver out and opened a radio call one of the army frequencies. "H-Hello? T-This is Cheese Bridge Lakitu patrol. I-I think here's a plumber here! A-Anyone copy?"
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 pm

He wanted to call the little scamp rotten, but Orinda had no place to do that in this world obviously. Shrugging the koopaling off, Orinda wandered back into another sensual fantasy of the Queen of the Koopas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Fire was awaiting a response over the radio.. this wasn't the one he was expecting but it was one that they definitely needed. "Yellow and purple plumber?" he asked back to the Lakitu. "Carrying a lap dog?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Lemmy was balancing on his big yellow ball as he heard Bowser's muffled out voice coming from his shell. Yankin' that wand out, he let off a cheer as he saw King Dad's angry face in it. "Plumbah!" he shouted out loud as he put the wand back in his shell. Getting overexcited, he slipped off his ball and landed hard on his butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next