Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Role Play Pool Party! Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:15 am

XP cannot be earned here. No set storyline, just jump in and feel free to have a good time and maybe get some practice with the rolls too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:39 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t155-character-sheets-sign-up#11902

Koopette walked into the Bloody Hell tavern looking to get out of the depressingly calm weather outside, but even more she was looking to borrow a cup of sugar to finish preparing a cake at her home back in the Dome. Straightening out her seemingly never ending flowing dark green hair as it draped down over her brighter green koopa shell and turquoise scales, her silver eyes darted about the bar area as she seeked out the owner of the establishment.

"Is anybody home?" she asked softly. "I know this is an unusual request but I need to borrow a cup of sugar. I figured maybe a place like this would have some.."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:35 am

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t155-character-sheets-sign-up#11896

Monty was walking through Bowser's castle and looked at the walls on either side. It had been a while since he was last here but was thinking of a more long-term move here.

He had travelled a long way and needed a rest. He walked down to the tavern to get a drink and hopefully get some work to do later.

"This place hasn't changed much at all," Monty thought to himself looking round him. He arrived at the tavern and walked in.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:12 am

Hearing someone enter behind her, Koopette turned around and saw it was Monty. He looked like a strong, gruff fellow and figured maybe someone like him ran a place like this. "Excuse me," she asked as her silver eyes caught the stranger's face. "I've ran out of sugar and I was curious if you ran this place or had a cup of it that I can borrow. I know it's a strange request."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:36 am

Monty looked at Koopette and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I cannot help you with that. I'm just a soldier, I don't know about running a bar and I have no sugar. I just came here for a quick drink," Monty replied as he walked up to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Orinda's Character Sheet:

Orinda peeked his head out the office door and saw he had customers. The simple things that gave him joy (some of them to the point where they are absolutely nonsensical) and this was one of those. Skipping out to the bar, the green dragon with a koopa shell on his back saw the devastatingly beautiful Koopette was talking to what looked like a Hammer Brother.

"Hey guys," he said as he positioned himself behind the bar. "What can I do for you both?"

Last edited by Orinda Tarsa on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

"I'll have shot of whisky, not too strong," Monty replied as he sat down next to the bar.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Giving Monty a salute, Orinda got out a glass and poured him a drink of whiskey, setting it down in front of him. Turning his attention to Koopette, which he was struggling just to keep control over himself due to her charm and glow that she gave off, he gave her a toothy smile. "Miss, what can I help you with?" he asked her, trying to keep his excitement from being too evident.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 11:02 pm

At last, the bartender was here! Koopette scooted up to the bar and pulled a brown bag out of her koopa shell. "I don't know if you've got this and I know it may be a bizarre request," she asked Orinda, "but do you have a cup of sugar that I can borrow?"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:19 am

Monty saluted Orinda back and took the whisky and drank a bit of it.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Orinda wanted to say something snarky to Koopette's question but knew he'd get smacked for it for sure. "I most likely do," he said as he went under the bar and began throwing things about looking for a sack of sugar. "Do you have something to put it in?" he asked from behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:39 pm

"Oh, I do," Koopette responded as she was unwrapping what appeared to be a huge measuring cup out from the brown bag. "But I can't get it up onto the bar myself, it's too heavy. Do you two gentlemen think you can help me lift it?"

(The measuring cup is a strength lift of 5. You need to roll dice for your characters strength level and any dice that comes up over the number 5 is a successful roll and counts as one strength point. You roll first Terry and lets see what you have.)
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Orinda wasn't sure if he heard her right, how could a cup possibly be that heavy? Having now set the bag of sugar that he spent much time digging around for on the bar, he peeked over the table and saw that the measuring cup was indeed huge. It was at least taller than Orinda was and it looked like it weighed about as much as he did.

"What are you baking that you need that much sugar?" he asked as he leaped over the bar and looked to Monty for possible assistance, as he was certain he wasn't going to be able to lift this alone.

(Do you know how to access the Dice, Terry? I can roll first if you want me to and if Laura doesn't mind it.)
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Monty looked up at the cup's size and saw how big it was. He was just a small hammer brother, there was no way he could lift that surely.

"That's one big cup. I'm not sure I can lift that. I'm tiny compared to that thing," Monty replied.

(I don't know how to roll the dice. Are you sure it's 5 star rating? Either the cup should be more or maybe I messed up on Monty's own rating. How is 5 star rating for strength determined. One look at the posts and it made me think the cup should be more like 10 stars)
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:29 pm

(Example: Orinda is 2 points in strength, so he'll roll two dice. Any dice number over 5 counts as a point for strength. Using battle dice as example.)

The member 'Orinda Tarsa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Dice' : 6, 2
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Orinda leaped over the bar and flexed his itty bitty muscles, trying to feel bigger than he really was. "I'll give it a try!" he said proudly as he attempted to lift from the bottom.

Dice Roll: Lifting Cup wrote:
The member 'Orinda Tarsa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Dice' : 10, 10 = Equals 2 STRENGTH.

Struggling and grunting, he got the cup to lift up a little bit from the bottom but was far from able to do it himself. "Either of you got an extra hand?" he asked aloud to both Koopette and Monty. "This thing is about as heavy as it looks!"

Last edited by Orinda Tarsa on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:10 pm

Monty sighed and decided to give Orinda a hand.

"I'll try and help but don't think I'll make much difference."

The member 'Terry' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Dice' : 4, 1, 2, 5 = 1 Strength
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:27 pm

"Oh my!" Koopette gasped as she saw that Orinda and Monty were struggling with getting the measuring cup onto the bar. Standing between both of the gentlemen, she gave the massive measuring cup her best push upward and onto the counter.

Roll to get cup onto counter.. wrote:
The member 'KoopetteLeBoo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Dice' : 8, 10 = 2 Strength

2+1+2 = 5 Strength

Letting off a small grunt and with the help of the two lovely gentlemen, Koopette finally got the giant cup onto the bar counter. Letting off a sigh of relief and wiping some sweat off her brow, she looked to both Orinda and Monty and smiled gently.

"Thank you," she said softly. "You'd be surprised at how much effort it takes to bake a cake."

Last edited by KoopetteLeBoo on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Orinda was astounded by Koopette's words. Was she making a joke? It almost had to be, if so it was one of those that leaves it hard for words. He couldn't even respond out to her thank you, it boggled him that much.

"A cake?" he responded in a tiny voice. He had by now jumped back over the counter and opened the bag of sugar that was atop it and just sitting left of the measuring cup. "It must be the size of a house!"
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:05 pm

"Oh no," Koopette responded. "It's a normal size cake. Well at least for me anyways." Seeing that Orinda had the bag of sugar open, she looked him in the eyes as she made a gesture with her right hand towards the bag. "Do you mind if I help myself?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:48 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p25-character-sign-up#1234

A flash of bright light came from outside as the door swung open, spraying it all over the tavern as a koopaling with stone glasses with wild white hair came through it. "Gentlemen!" he proclaimed as he walked up to where the two males and the lovely lady were gathered. "And lady.. check this out!" He pulled out a warp whistle and stuck it in Monty's face, as if he was bragging it.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:59 am

"A warp whistle, interesting. Who are you anyway? You look familiar although you're definetely not who I'm thinking of," Monty replied quite surprised at this guy's sudden appearance.

Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:37 am

"Doctor Iggitarian Koopa," he responded. "A warp whistle is right. I invented this in the past and have come from the future to use it to restore our world to its former glory!"

Scratching his head, he had just confused himself in the process. "Or is it the other way around, fudge.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 am

"Yes ma'am," Orinda responded back as he watched her go about. "My name is Orinda. I don't believe you've introduced yourself."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 am

"I'm Monty, nice to meet you," Monty said. The name was similar and so was his appearance but Monty never said anything else. He wondered if this was one of Iggy's distant relatives or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next