Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Caught by surprise by the sudden appearance of the mole, Xiuhcoatl fell over on his seat. Dusting himself off, he got back to his feet and stomped after the annoying creature.

"Rodent, rodent, rodent," he snorted quietly. "Irritating one at that.."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:33 pm

Just as she was going to doze off in her throne and dream sweet of that darling back in the tavern, Heaven heard a voice coming from just outside the castle. She couldn't quite make out what was being said, besides being in a rather annoying voice. Shrugging it off, she swayed her tail over the left handle of the throne lazily.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:44 pm

"Of course," Crystal said softly. "You are always welcome to stay here if a home is what you seek.."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:46 pm

The Monty Mole ran through the castle halls, continuing his shout even if he was running out of breath. "Human! A human on Cookie Mountain! A human!"

He burst into the throne room, hurried down its length, and threw himself before Heaven. "My queen, forgive the intrusion! My patrol spotted a human on Cookie Mountain! Big! Strong! Yellow! Wiped us all out without batting an eye!"
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Heaven sighed as that irritating voice got louder and louder. She tilted her head and noticed that the Monty Mole had gotten there relatively quickly, but the critters were rather renowned for that attribute.

"It's probably just Ludwig," she said to the Mole. "You know how often that boy gets outside, he's a pale thing.."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:03 am

"With all due respect, your highness, that was not Prince Ludwig!" the Monty Mole countered. "Prince Ludwig can't stun a Chargin' Chuck in two blows, pick him up by his arm, and swing him around like a ragdoll! And he didn't have a shell! Or blue hair!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:14 am

Heaven thought to herself for a moment and pondered what was so familiar about this situation that the Mole was describing. Not quite able to place a claw on it, she continued to play detective with the Mole creature, if not a profitable and useful idea but a rather amusing one.

"A ticked off Reznor perhaps?" she asked, trying not to sound bored. "Maybe someone stepped on a Wiggler with a violent temper? We haven't had a human here in ages since those plumbers were removed."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:23 am

"No, it wasn't either of those!" pleaded the Mole. "It was definitely human, though he certainly had the strength of a Reznor! And... come to think of it, it had overalls! I got ran over, but I'm pretty sure it had overalls! Just like the plumbers!" He quickly panicked. "Oh no, they're coming back!"
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:16 am

A home? Tempting... but Envy knew that was just not possible now. Their entire life had been spent locked in. They needed adventure, exploring. But it was a kind offer. And they were happy, though their face didn't show much.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to visit!" they said. "I've got to explore now. I've never seen anything much for myself. I need to do that. But yes. I'll visit. For now... farewell!"

With that, Envy turned to leave. Their next destination would be Castle Koopa.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:47 am

Rushing into the castle after the Mole, Xiuhcoatl heard its whining coming from the throne room just ahead. Approaching the room, Xiuhcoatl poked his head through the doorway as he saw Heaven and the Monty Mole talking.

"Your koopaness," he said as he gestured a slight bow in respect. "I see you've found our little friend."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 am

Heaven sat up as he described the plumber like features. Leaning forward, she rested her hands on the Monty Mole's shoulders. "Stay calm!" she said firmly as she thought for a moment. "We've got hundreds of us and one plumber. How bad can it be?"

Last edited by HeavenKoopa-Dragon on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed. I am so not a morning person lol Heaven)
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:15 am

The reassuring touch of the queen helped the Monty Mole ease his panic, though it couldn't completely quell his nervousness. "Yes, your majesty," he replied. He wasn't sure he should respond to the other statement without being asked, though in his opinion after seeing what it did to his patrol, he was wondering if the whole army would even be enough.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:08 pm

(Corrects my horrible grammar mistakes from this morning, 5 AM is too early for me lol)

Taking advantage of the open window left by the Mole, Heaven noticed Xiuhcoatl in the doorway. "Greetings my friend," she said to the reptilian hybrid as she motioned him over by her. "According to our source here, we have a plumber roaming Cookie Mountain and causing problems. Unless I'm horribly mistakened, you are an elder of Soda Lake?"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:14 pm

"Yes," Xiuhcoatl responded with a smile as he carefully approached Heaven. "I'm sure if its just a single plumber, a pack of our koopa troops and perhaps the lead knight could finish him off?"

Then looking to the hyper mole creature, Xiuhcoatl thought carefully before asking him a question. He had heard things about their short term memory from journeys past and didn't want to blow the mind of the poor guy. "Was it Mario or Luigi?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:17 pm

The Mole shook his head. "It wasn't either of them, sir. This one was wearing yellow. And bigger. Much bigger." He trembled as the memory of the beating he had received flashed in his mind.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:35 pm

She wished that this was all a hoax, but the more the Mole persisted the more of a reality it really became that there WAS a plumber out there terrorizing Dinosaur Land. Heaven looked to both of the visitors before her and sighed. "I'll go get the lead knight Fire and have him direct a pack of koopa troopas and some Reznors up to Cookie Mountain," she said to Xiuhcoatl and the Monty Mole. "We got rid of those plumbers once before, we can certainly do it again."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 4:49 pm

"Yes, my queen," was all that Xiuhcoatl could say in response to Heaven. "I am in your faith that the plumber will be eliminated promptly and without a problem."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 pm

The Monty Mole simply saluted, relieved that he had managed to complete his task.

Meanwhile, the "plumber" in question had finally found something of note: Castle #4, on the highest peak of Cookie Mountain.

"Heh heh... This'll do for a start! Lot easier than building my own castle! It'll need expanding to meet my size needs, but I can work on that later, once I've cleared out all the squatters. And found chumps to do that for free."

He grasped the door and, with a mighty heave, shoved it open long enough to slip inside.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:37 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p75-character-sign-up#6385

Coming out of her castle, which was at one time a massive fortress that guarded the old Cookie Mountain bridge and decorated the top of the mysterious Vanilla Dome so elegantly, Sweet shut the door behind her and went to the rather shabby but homey stable she kept for her companion Reznor. She was about to lean next to the beast and give him a gentle pat on the side but sniffed the air as her nose wafted in something that was rather putrid. It smelled like 3 year old sweatsocks that were never let out to wash, or perhaps even dry. Suspicious of the stank, she smiled to the Reznor at her side and knew he had his weekly baths, so it couldn't be him that was the culprit.

Saddling up the great Reznor, which his back was generally adorned with stainless steel armor that protected his haunches and his face as well, she looked out to her right to where Cookie Mountain proudly stood. She saw a purple airplane resting next to Ludwig's old castle and assumed for certain that this wasn't some ordinary sight seeker. Giving the Reznor a gentle nudge in the ribs with her heels, she uncoiled her leather whip from inside her shell and gave it a light snap into the air as they rode on towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 pm

(Brilliant sis. Brilliant.)

Heaven rose from the throne as she acknowledged Xiuhcoatl and the Mole in respect. "I need to go find the knight," she said to both of them with a small smile. "Please pardon me.. unless there is something else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:59 pm

"Not at all, my queen," Xiuhcoatl said as he stepped aside to give Heaven room. "If you desire, I can go with."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

"I've done my task, your majesty," the Monty Mole replied, also parting to allow her passage. "I should return to my patrol on Cookie Mountain and inform my direct commander."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 am

"Very well gentlemen." Heaven responded to both of them as she quickly left the throne room and down towards the stables where the knight's quarters was just a few doors away from. "Fire!" she shouted as her voice echoed down the hollow passageway.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Poking his head out from the open doorway of his private quarters, Fire saw Heaven was coming his way.. or at least heard her coming. "Yes your evilness?" he called out to her.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:25 am

"I need you to go up to Cookie Mountain." Heaven yelled back as she finally reached the koopa knight. Out of breath from her sprint from one end of the castle to another, she had to take a few deep breaths before continuing. "A bunch of koopa troopas need to go along with you," she said softly. "There's a plumber sighting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next