Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Rubbing his hands together greedily, Skittles pulled the magic wand from his shell. "I'm there," he said with a sly grin. "I'll make his life miserable and it beats boredom away for at least another day. You wanna come with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Fire nodded in agreement with Sweet as the koopa troopas were busy searching for the grotesque plumber. "Guessing you saw the same thing?" he asked her as he began fidgeting around in his shell with a free hand in attempt to find his multipurpose wrench. "I was going to disassemble his little plane so he can't get away."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:01 pm

"WARIO!" With a mighty crash, Wario burst out the side wall of the castle. Taking a moment to catch his breath and wiped the sweat on his brow, he was feeling better than he was after his disastrous encounter with the Koopaling at the top of the castle.

It helped that he had spent his aggression on taking out every load-bearing wall he could find.

He picked his nose as he walked away, the castle beginning to shake behind him as some of its interior rooms fell in on themselves. Shoddy worksmanship; he'd have a better castle than that. He either didn't notice the various Koopas in the area, or did and just didn't care; after all, since when did soldiers carry treasure worth taking on their persons?

"There has to be some decent treasure somewhere on this rock..." he muttered to himself as he flicked a booger away.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Hearing a loud crash, Sweet held a finger up on her right hand to halt the conversation she had been having with the koopa knight. Sensing her Reznor becoming rather aggressive and anxious at the noises, she nudged him gently on the side of his neck with her ankle.

"Think we just found it," Sweet said to Fire with a stern look on her face. "I'll get rid of that punk plumber."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:17 am

"Oh no," Heaven responded to Skittles as she straightened out that darn ribbon again. "Go on without me, I'll torture that jerk when he gets brought here."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Riding across the waters of Soda Lake on a dolphin, Xiuhcoatl saw a mysterious contraption sitting atop Cookie Mountain. Still too far away to determine quite what it was, the reptile hybrid knew enough he had to go investigate.

"Faster!" he screamed over the dolphins as they splashed through the blue waters. "To Cookie Mountain!"
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:23 pm

"Sounds like a plan," Skittles said with an evil snicker as he used his magic wand to open up a warp tunnel on the floor just in front of him. "Well I've got plumbers to capture, talk to ya later." With a quick wave, he leaped into the tunnel and warped himself out to Cookie Mountain where Heaven said that the plumber fiend had been spotted.

Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Fire clenched his fists as he nodded in agreement with the female. "I'll dismantle his plane," he said to Sweet as he huffed loudly. "Then we'll take him from all sides if you don't mind jumping in. We'll make that plumber wish he never showed up."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 2:17 am

"Hey, pugsies!" Wario shouted at the two Koopas, having finally arrived back at his landing site after deciding an aerial lift would make treasure-finding faster. He crossed his arms. "What's that yer saying about taking apart my Bulldog?"
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 am

"You heard us," Sweet said as she stepped off from her steed and slowly looked the ugly stranger over. "This is Koopa territory. Unless you plan on asking the King or Queen for permit of residence, I suggest you leave before we make you leave."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:08 pm

His warp tunnel opening up between the plumber and the two koopas, Skittles climbed over the lip of it and tumbled a few feet. Kicking up dust as he rolled, he quickly got to his feet and brushed himself off.

"Plumber!" he shouted as he pointed his wand at Wario menacingly. "I'll make you pay for pushing me into that lava pit!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 pm

Wario was about to respond to Sweet that Wario never needs permits unless he wants them, when he was interrupted by Skittle's arrival. "Whatcha talking about, pugsy?" he replied to the accusation, showing little care for the branished wand. "I've-a never seen you before in my life!"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Fire let off a sarcastic laugh as he hesitated to pull his sword out on the demented plumber. "We got rid of Mario and Luigi," he said with a snarl, "why should we let you stay?"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:38 pm

"Ha!" the overalled man laughed. "That wimpy Mario's nothing compared to WARIO!" He flexed his right arm to show off his muscles, also unintentionally causing his stomach flab to bounce. "I'm-a stronger, I'm-a richer... I'm-a number one! If anything, you should-a let me stay because I-a make you chumps' faces look better next to-a mine!"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Fire wasn't phased at all by Wario's bigotry. "Until you speak to the king or queen," he said with his arms crossed, keeping his stance firm, "you don't have stay or say in anything."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:56 pm

"Weh, yer one of those fuddy-wuddy rules types? Bor-ring," Wario commenting. "Tell ya pugsies what. I'm-a in a generous mood right now, so I'll-a sort things out with your king-person. Take-a me to 'em, and no funny business, capiche? Or you-a get WARIO'd!" To demonstrate, he wound up his arm and delivered another Earthshake Punch to the ground, quaking the area briefly.

-------

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=162
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40