Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 pm

"A healer?" Clive asked. "What kind of healer? How far away is she and how long will this last on me?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

"Her name is Crystal," Heaven said as she kept an eye on Clive and then looked off into the darkness of the Valley. "She roams the Ghost Houses and can heal simply by touch." Sitting down on a rock, she motioned to Clive to sit down in front of her. "Sit down and whatever you do, don't blink. That poison will ruin your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:21 pm

"Chillax!", Iggy said to the pair. "It's a joke guys, tell me you know what a sense of humor is!" Adjusting his shell for a second, he then put on a more serious face if you'd care to call it serious. "Where are you guys from, never seen you here before?"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Spike couldn't help but laugh at Orinda's mild amusement. Walking up to the entrance of the tavern, he slammed it shut and kept himself pressed tightly against the door as he took out a nail gun from his shell. Letting off an evil cackle, he slowly but surely began to nail the door shut.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:40 pm

"You would think the one that claims to be in charge of the island would at least know the names of his immediate subordinates...!" Kima grumbled.

"Kima, behave," Majusi said firmly. Turning to Iggy, he cleared his throat. "As previously stated, I am the chief of a Yoshi tribe in the depths of the island's jungle, or as much one can be 'chief' with how they are.... We are both born of the jungle.

And we do what a sense of humor is, we just expected the rulers of the entire land to maintain a certain level of, shall we say, professionalism."
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 am

"Professionalism?", Iggy responded with a bit of a laugh. "We're koopas, I don't know what jungle leaf you all inhale but koopas are FAR from professional!"

Taking a step away from the two, Iggy put a right hand over his own chest as a circular light formed from above him and surrounded his body. "A koopa lies, cheats, steals and gets his way.. and we are not professional."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:41 am

"Okay, I think I know who that it is. I saw her before here a few days or so ago. I'll go find her straight away," Clive said and headed off into the direction of the ghost houses.

-------------------------------

Elaine reached the door of the bar and went to open it and...

"Damn, it's locked," she replied. She knocked on the door. "Hello, is anyone in?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 am

"There is NO peasant here!" Orinda exclaimed in a disappointed tone of voice as he then turned his attention to Spike. "You lied to me!", he said as he pointed an accusing finger at the koopa. "Give me my bar back NOW."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 am

"I was afraid of that," Majusi replied grimly.

"You did want proof that the Koopas were not responsible enough to rule the planet for longer than a few generations before the whole planet ran out of resources, sir..." Kima reminded him.

"Besides the state my people have fallen to, yes." To Iggy: "With all due respect to the empire, my first duty is to my people and my island. Perhaps your chicanery won't throw this entire dirt ball to the Underwhere in a few decades, but as long as I am chief it will not be happening to my island anytime soon.

Kima, restrain him."

"Sir!" the Ukiki chirped as he ran and leapt at Iggy, attempting to grab on and pin him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Seeing the ever predictable Ukiki's attack coming, Iggy sidestepped him easily and pulled out his koopa wand. Smacking the stubborn thing against the ground, the glass tip of the wand glowed and showed Bowser's face in it. "King Dad!", Iggy shouted in despair to him. "One of the gay guys from the Village People is trying to claim my island!"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Elaine listened in behind the bar door to hear what was going on. She knocked again.

"Hey let me in, I'm thirsty and I need a drink," Elaine said.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Spike ignored Elaine entirely as he finished nailing the door shut. Walking back over to Orinda, he let off a giggle as he pulled out another vile of poison and held it in front of the dragon's face. "You forgot to say please.." he in a soft voice as he motioned it under his chin.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Majusi couldn't help but apply his palm to his face at Iggy's "description." Kima, meanwhile, quickly recovered and attempted to pull one of Iggy's legs out from under him, knocking him over.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Elaine heard Spike nailing the door shut and then going on to taunt Orinda.

"Something's going on," she replied and forgot about her drink and decided to leave the bar and turned back the other way. "Whatever it is, it's probably not my business."

----------------

After a long walk, Clive thought he may have reached the ghost houses. He looked around hard for Crystal.

"I hope Crystal is around here somewhere, I need to get this poison off and quick," he said to himself.

Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Heaven chased after Clive, well out of breath. Her hair now a tangled mess, she began untangling it with a free hand as she caught up to and looked at the koopa troopa shaking her head in disagreement with him. "Well ain't we just the lord of spunk," she said as she finally began to catch her breath again. "May as well knock on the door and see if anyone's home."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:42 pm

"Good idea," Clive replied and knocked on the door a few times and waited. "I didn't think you was going to come with me," he said to Heaven as he waited for an answer from the ghost house.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Orinda watched Spike carefully and didn't respond. He wasn't going to be bullied by this 'thing', he thought to himself as he glared into the eyes of Spike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Iggy fell to the ground as he attempted to kick Kimi off of him. "Get off of me you darn rodent!", he shouted as he struggled about. "Who died and made you the snob king?"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Fighting all the way, Kima worked his way up Iggy's struggling form, holding onto his arms and legs with all four limbs to keep him still. "I am not a rodent, 'Prince.' I am a proud simian!"

"No one has died, and I have no claim to a title of king," Majusi stated. "That would only aggravate His Majesty on a more personal level, and I am smarter than that. Simply 'chief' will do; the only change is that it will be chief of the island, and since it is known as 'Yoshi's Island,' it seems I have more right to rule it than you do.

Now, if you ask nicely, I may be more willing to have my retainer dump you in the Donut Plains instead of off a cliff into the ocean. And it will have to be nice, as the cliff is the shorter trip."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Bowser looked into his wand and saw Iggy. "Can't you idiots do anything right?", he asked in an irritated voice. Rolling his eyes, he let off a growl. "I'm on my way." Putting his wand back into his shell, Bowser walked up towards the roof of the castle. "GET YOUR SHELLS UP TO THE DOOMSHIP!!", he bellowed loudly, his voice echoing throughout the hallways and the rest of the castle. "WE'VE GOT SOME TRASH TO DISPOSE OF!"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:20 pm

A group of green koopa troopas were walking down the hallway when they bumped into Bowser. The leader of the group rubbed his head and then looked up at the daunting koopa king with a gasp. Giving him a quick salute, the koopa gave a hand signal to the rest of the group as a sign of halt. "What do you need your evil koopaness?", the head troopa asked.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Spike glared back into Orinda's eyes as he gave the dragon a hard shove, knocking him to the floor. "Who the hell are you?", he asked in an obviously pissed tone. "This is my bar. What part of stay OUT do you NOT understand?!?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:01 pm

"Of course I would come," Heaven said to Clive as she waited patiently at the door. "In your condition you're going nowhere by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Clive smiled and nodded. "Well no-one's answering. Should we just walk in? I don't think this door is locked," he replied.

Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Murcury was still trying to get Crystal's attention when he heard another noise coming from below. It was a knocking sound, it could of been the wind causing the shutters to bang against the warped wood of the ghost house or the unlikeliness of somebody knocking on the front door. After a moment of thinking, he looked to Crystal with a worried expression on his face. "Let's investigate that knocking," he said to her with a hand on her shell still. "If it's a plumber we'll flush him out!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next