Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 am

(I know she isn't fat, that's just Elaine being rude, lol)

"I got rid of the wand," Clive said.

"Hmph," Elaine said. She looked around and then her eyes fixed on Spike.

"Why, hello..," Elaine said in a seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:38 pm

"Y-yes, your Koopaness..", Kamek stuttered as he scrambled back to his feet and ran down the stairwell and towards the throne room. Having to constantly keep his hat from flying off, he saw nobody was inside the throne room. Now arriving in the lobby and quite out of breath, he took a brief moment of rest on the bottom step by the entrance way and caught himself.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 am

Walking over to the pool table with his cue stick, Orinda stared awkwardly at the balls. Twiddling the stick around and then touching the solid white ball and spinning it around like a top, he felt a bit lost to this foreign concept. Looking to Spike, Orinda scratched his head in a bit of confusion. "So what do I do?", he asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 am

Spike ignored the female koopa troopa as he was caught up with Orinda. "Make it five Triple Fire Flower martinis," he said coldly to Elaine. "The dragon here will probably need four of 'em."

Walking over to where Orinda was standing next to the table, Spike set himself up at the far end of the table with his cue stick and lined up his shot on the cue ball. Pulling his right arm back slowly, he smacked the cue ball hard which nearly knocked a handful of billiard balls flying from the table as it connected with the front of the triangle. Two solids and a striped ball wound up bouncing into the two far corner pockets.

Turning to Orinda afterwards, he motioned the dragon closer with a finger. "That's how you do it.. now for the prize of this game..", he said with a twisted grin as he looked off Elaine to see where she was with the drinks. "If you beat me you keep this bar.. if I win, I keep the bar and you're my little ankle trailer." Trailing a finger slickly under the chin of Orinda, he stared him down hard with his glowing, shimmering yellow eyes. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 am

"I beg your pardon," Elaine said suddenly coming out her seductive trance. "You expect ME too pay for YOU? You're meant to be buying for me. I am the lady here."

"She's no lady.." Clive muttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT, CLIVE?" Elaine shouted again making Clive jump.

"Err.. nothing," Clive said. "How about that orange juice?" he asked Orinda starting to get impatient.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 am

After much walking, Bubbles found the village to be quite bright. It was bright because it was on fire.

"Yikes! He's seriously angry now!" The Goomba yelped. "Please sir, do something about-"

The Goomba was cut off by a very large booming noise to his left. A crater smoldered where the noise had come from. Bubbles stared up at where the explosive had come from, to find an obese magikoopa on a rickety broom stick that was barely supporting his weight.

"DARN IT I MISSED!" He roared angrily. "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!" He shouted angrily. He aimed his wand at the twosome and fired a large magical projectile. The Goomba ran for cover, but Bubbles stood there, giggling. At the very last second, he cartwheeled to the right, and the projectile splashed harmlessly against the ground.

"Better luck next time!" He shouted at the obese magikoopa, and then stuck out his tongue gleefully. Then he took out his super soaker. He grinned, and aimed straight at the magikoopa's face. He fired ten squirts, all of which hit the fatty right in the eyes. Stunned, the monstrous magikoopa fell of his tiny broom, and crashed into the ground, twitching. It attempted to get up, but it couldn't due to its size. "Serves you right for attacking these poor people!" Bubbles said, jumping up on the obese creature.

"Please, have mercy!" The creature whimpered pathetically. Bubbles hdad just pulled out one of his guns!

"I'll have mercy if you put the fire out!" He said, staring at his gun with a funny look in his eyes.

"I'LL DO ANYTHING!" The magikoopa sobbed, and waved his magic wand. Immediately, the flames were put out.

"Alright!" Bubbles grinned, and got down from the thing. He rolled the thing over into standing position. It immediately flew away, staring back occasionally in fear that the Koopa Klown would come after him. Bubbles grinned, and pulled the trigger of his gun into the air. A little flag flew out with the word "BANG!" on it. "Priceless!" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 am

Orinda made a quick glance over to Clive who was calling him from the other side of the room. "Open bar, feel free to self-serve," he said with a bit of a nervous shiver in his voice. "I'm a bit tied up here."

Looking back into the eyes of the enormous, menacing Spike, Orinda tried not to show his fear from the tremendous pressure being applied. "For curious sake, what happens if I decided to back out of the game?"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:10 pm

"Oh okay, well if that's the case..," Clive served himself some orange juice and walked past Elaine to an empty table.

"See you around, Elaine. Just stay away from me," he said as he walked past. Elaine turned back to face the bar. She served herself some strong lager and drank it all in one go before serving herself a second glass.

Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Spike grabbed Orinda by the throat and pressed him hard into the wall. Glaring at him with fire and anger burning throughout his eyes, he let off a cruel snicker. "A few things.. funny man." Keeping his hands firmly around the dragon's throat, he coughed. "First, I will take this bar from you.. second, you'd be wasting my time and that's a very foolish thing to do.." Gripping the dragon's throat even tighter, he glared through Orinda as his eyes widened. "And third, I use you to paint the floors and the walls with your own blood.. nod if you understand that, you petty little pest."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Elaine was amused at the way Spike was treating Orinda. She stared at Spike as she continued to drink. She eventually got bored and staggered out now really drunk. She was that drunk that she fell over Clive as he was drinking making him spill his drink.

"Thanks a lot, Elaine. Now look what you made me do," Clive said annoyed.

"Clive my darling," Elaine said slurring her words.

Clive turned his head away in disgust.

"You stink of booze, get away from me," Clive said walking out.

"But, Clive, don't you want me baby?" Elaine slurred trying to get up in a drunk fashion.

Saying nothing, Clive walked out.

Elaine walked back to the bar now completely intoxiated.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Thrashing around and gasping for breath as his throat became crushed in the hands of Spike, Orinda faintly nodded as he began to turn from his healthy bright green to a light blue. His eyes growing frantic, he begged to himself that he wasn't going to be killed right here.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:55 am

Elaine saw what was happening but was too drunk to really notice and realise the danger Orinda was in. Instead she staggered slowly out the bar barely keeping her balance.

Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:05 am

Releasing Orinda from his grasp, the dragon crashed to the floor hard. Walking over to the pool table, Spike leaned against the corner of it and watched the limp reptile with a grin. "Wake up, sleeping beauty," he said as he picked up his cue stick and examined it carefully. "We've got a game to finish, remember.."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:11 am

"Murcs!", Crystal yelled out as she was now lost in the darkness. Turning around in circles, she began to panic but caught a small light blue flame standing out just a few feet in front of her. It appeared to be floating but as she came closer to it she saw that she had indeed found an old, tattered Ghost House. Investigating the front door for a moment, she saw it was padlocked and chained shut

"You here, Murcs?", she asked as she felt her little wings begin to shiver over her pink shell. "Anybody here?"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:51 am

*trip*

"GAH-!"

*thud* *clatter clatter*

"Oh no, oh no no no, not again...!" Chugami moaned as he saw the lid of his pot and a handful of scrolls scattered around in front of him, flown from the pot after he tripped on a small rock at the high speeds he was going. He found he had even dropped the scroll he was carrying.

Well that settled that then. He had no idea how fast Crystal could move, but given she had wings, he was willing to wager it was fairly high. Perhaps even high enough that he wouldn't be able to catch up. By the time he got where she was heading before, a Ghost House judging from what Murcury said and the reports he knew of one being down here, she likely would have already left.

Another face lost on the road.

...Inevitable, he supposed. It wasn't like she was the first. Perhaps he was trying to fool himself by trying to think otherwise. Perhaps fate would be kind enough to cross their paths again at some point; then he could finish. Until then, he would find something else to do.

As he got up, set down his pot, and started to retrieve his dropped belongings, he considered which road to take next. After hearing confirmation from Heaven that the machine that turned creatures into Koopas was real and on Cookie Mountain, he felt a desire to go and investigate it. Getting out of this cave would do him a world of good anyways; a breath of fresh air.

That was for morning, however. Right now, he could barely see the land around him. There were several boulders scattered around, all about medium to large size, as well as an uneven assortment of rocks all around, more or less exactly what you expected a wild cave floor to look like. He was far off the beaten path through the Valley of Bowser, and until light came, attempting to travel in these conditions would be a horrible idea.

After all his scrolls were safely tucked away again, he started picking up smaller stones and setting them up in a circle; a fire pit. A campfire, he had decided, would be the most important thing right now, a source of warmth and light in the cold badlands of the Valley. He kept a piece of flint and a piece of steel in his pot (on opposite sides from each other, of course) as a matter of travel necessity; cheaper to use and maintain than matches. But that didn't solve the problem that he didn't have any fuel to burn...

...Trying his best not to think too hard about what he was doing, he pulled a scroll from the pot, double-checked to make sure it was blank (he always kept several spares), and eyes cletched, swung the scroll down into the middle of the fire pit. He heard the distinctive crack of the wood roller, as well as tearing from the paper. In all his days, Chugami could not remember a more dreadful noise.

Two more scrolls were given this treatment before the Squeek pulled out the flint and steel set them ablaze. It was breaking his heart, watching three perfectly fine scrolls sacrifice themselves like that, never to feel ink.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:16 am

Murcury snuck up behind Crystal in the darkness and waved both hands around in her hair. "Boo!", he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:30 am

Sitting up after what seemed like hours, Orinda rubbed his incredibly sore neck and looked up at Spike with a hurt look in his eyes. "I ought to kick you out of the bar for that.", he said as he slowly got back to his feet.

Walking over to the pool table, he grabbed a cue stick and sighed. "What balls do I hit?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:48 am

Spike just stood by the table and watched the dragon with a big grin. "And you know exactly what I'll do to yas if you try it," he said as he adjusted his leather jacket, his spikes tugging at the holes already made in the back of it. "Cutting you a break and letting you hit the solids.. hit them in the pockets like I hit mine and make it quick.."

Stepping right into the face of the dragon, he glared deep into the dragon's eyes with his eyes of gold and into the heart of the reptile like daggers going through hot butter. ".. because you've wore my patience very thin and pretty soon, you'll be wore very thin too.", he hissed.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 am

...Well at least the fire was warm, although its fuel source brought Chugami no comfort. He still couldn't help but feel he screwed up somehow. If only he had a time machine... Wait, didn't Bowser at one point...? No wait, he confirmed that that tale was false, or at least he found no one willing to admit it was true.

Speaking of tales... He looked down at his paw. He was still holding onto it. He probably should've put it back in the pot when he was putting the rest away, especially given its possibility of being damaged earlier. But for whatever reason, it just didn't feel right.

It wanted to be finished.

...He guessed the fire and the gloom of the Valley's night would be as good an audience as any. One last weight upon his soul lifted before he retired for the night.

Unrolling the scroll, it took several moments to find where he left off. He gave the fire one last look up before focusing upon the scroll.

Although there were no ears to hear it, he read aloud anyway.

Quote :

It took about as long as it took to get there to make the return trip, and soon Urashima could see the hills that held the village of Mizu-yeah-no and the bay it bordered. The Buzzy Beetle stopped not far from the shoreline, where Urashima disembarked and walked the last few yards to dry land. He waved a farewell to the mammoth Buzzy Beetle as it wordlessly turned around and started on its way back home.

But looking around, something didn't feel quite right. He found himself staring at the people passing by, and they in turn were staring back. The shore was the same... The hills were the same... But none of these Koopas were familiar. Which was very odd, since he was familiar with everyone in the village!

Wondering what it could possibly mean, he made his way to his home. The building itself was quite different, but there was a house there all the same.

He called out: "Father! I have returned!" And he was just about to enter when an older Koopa stepped out, and like the others, he was a complete stranger.

Maybe my parents have moved elsewhere while I was away, he found himself thinking. For some unidentifiable reason, he was starting to feel anxious.

"Excuse me," he said to the Koopa staring at him. "I am Urashima Koro, and until a few days ago I have lived in this house. I left my parents here; where are they now?"

A very bewildered expression came over the Koopa's face, and, still gazing intently on Urashima's face, he replied: "What? You are Urashima Koro?"

"That is what I said," the fisherkoopa said. "I am Urashima Koro!"

The strange Koopa started to laugh. "You really shouldn't make jokes like that. The stories of one known as Urashima Koro that lived in this village once upon a time are three hundred years old. He couldn't possibly be alive now!"

These words frightened Urashima, and he said, "Please don't joke with me, for I am quite confused. I really am Urashima Koro, and I have certainly not been alive three hundred years. It was only four or five days ago that I lived on this spot. Now please stop joking and tell me what I want to know."

The other Koopa's expression grew grave. "You may or may not be Urashima Koro, I don't know. All I know is that the Urashima Koro I have heard of lived three hundred years ago. Perhaps you are his spirit come to revisit his home?"

"W-What?!" Urashima replied with shock. "Stop mocking me! Do I look like a Boo to you?" He stomped his feet, first one than the other, to show the Koopa, as Boos, and all ghosts for that matter, do not have feet.

The strange Koopa was disbelieving of his story. "As I said, all I know is that Urashima Koro lived three hundred years ago; it is written in the village chronicles."

It was with a mind filled with bewilderment and trouble that Urashima left the other Koopa behind with. Looking around all over, terribly puzzled, and indeed, the number of differences in everything around him only filled him more and more with the feeling that the Koopa was speaking the truth. He seemed lost in a strange dream.

Those few days in Rinna Gin-Gin were not days at all, but hundreds of years. In the passing time, his parents and all his friends and the people he knew had passed away, and this story in the village chronicles finalized.

There was nothing left for him here. He had to get back to Rinna Gin-Gin; he had to return to Otohime.

Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:01 am

Crystal just about leaped out of her shell as she fell into the arms of the attacker behind her. Looking up, she saw it was Murcury. "Good god!", she shouted. "You scared the heck out of me!"

Looking around the darkness that surrounded her and Murcury, Crystal was seeking a way into the old, shoddy Ghost House but could not find one or at least a way that was visible. "Any suggestions on how we get in, Murcs?"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:01 am

Clive walked away from the bar disgusted at Elaine's behaviour and carried on down the castle corridors looking for something to do.

Elaine staggered down another corridor and then fell over. It took her all her time to get back up and she rested up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Giving the padlock a swift tap with his right hand, Murcury opened the barricaded door to the Ghost House. "Just like that," he said as he extended a hand out to Crystal. "Crystal, my fair koopa.. please join me in exploration of this beautiful new home."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Seeing by the look on Bowser's face that he was obviously plotting, Heaven left him alone in his thoughts and made her way to the throne room. Sprawling out lazily, she stretched her wings and played with her tail for a bit. "What to do..", she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Remembering how Spike did his shot, Orinda got on his tip toes and positioned the stick towards the cue ball. Giving it a hard smack aiming nowhere in particular, the purple solid found it's way into the far right corner pocket. "That work?", he asked him with a bothered look on his face. The bet and his recent interaction with Spike was clearly bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Kamek was just about to walk out of the lobby and into the Valley night air but saw a rather debilitated koopa troopa come past him and had began to stagger through the corridor. Sensing this was the character that Clive had told him and Heaven about, he walked up behind the woozy Elaine and called out softly to her. "Excuse me, Miss," he said as he tipped his hat politely to her. "You seem disoriented, would you kindly tell me your name and could I possibly assist you?"
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next