Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:08 am

Elaine looked at Kamek with bloodshot eyes.

"You're that magikoopa, Kamek," Elaine said pointing at Kamek. "My name? I'm.. I'm, what's my name again? Oh yeah, Elaine."

Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:01 am

Taking Murcury's hand, Crystal walked into the pitch black Ghost House. She held his hand tightly as she felt around the walls for a light switch or a circuit box with the other free arm. "Thank you," she said with a soft smile to him. "You know how to treat a lady."
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:12 am

Spike looked at the dragon and shrugged him off with no emotion. "Less talk, more game.", he said as the lights shone brightly off the spikes on his shell. "You're just lucky, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:51 am

"Elaine," Kamek said as he extended a hand out to the clearly drunk koopa troopa, "I am Kamek and I don't want to see you hurt yourself." Adjusting his thick glasses, he thought for a moment. "There's plenty of seats in the throne room if you'd like to sit there for awhile."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:11 am

"Yeah, uh, the throne room is where its all at, aint it," Elaine said. "I could do with another drink, ya know."

Elaine started to walk the other way back to the bar but instantly fell over again.

"Wooo," Elaine said in a high pitched voice before trying to get back up.
-------------------------------------------

Clive decided to go down to the dungeons and clean up down there as well as checking on any prisoners.

Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Rushing to the side of Elaine, Kamek helped her up from her fallen state. "I think you've got more than your share for the night." Pointing in the direction of the throne room, he smiled. "I do advise you do sit down and relax in the the throne room."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Elaine followed Kamek staggering from side to side barely keeping her balance. She almost fell onto Kamek along the way.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:39 am

Ignoring the childish Spike, Orinda moved around the table and saw another solid that looked like it had a shot somewhere to make it in. Getting on his tip toes again, he positioned the stick and gave the cue ball another aimless whack, the solid turning up nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 am

Bowser had gotten lost in his thoughts just standing in that corridor. When he came to, he realized everyone had left. Walking towards the throne room he thought he heard the voice of Kamek echoing through the hallway. He was talking to someone, he thought.. but who?
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 am

After what seemed like forever, Crystal's hand finally came across some kind of metal lever. Pulling on it, a dim light began to fill the rickety old house. It tried to shine through the thick layers of cobwebs and dust but it did nothing more but give off a dull and mellow lighting. Looking around, Crystal smiled gently. "Home.", she simply said.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Grabbing a hold of a hand of the teetering Elaine, Kamek guided her into the throne room and helped her find a seat. "Exactly how much did you drink?", he asked inquisitively. Sitting down in a chair across from her, he looked around the room. "More than enough, I'd imagine?"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:28 pm

"What was that? I can have a drink, you say?" Elaine asked taking Kamek's words the wrong way. "Sure, I'll have the strongest lager you have."

"Where are we going, somewhere nice I hope," Elaine added.

Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Spike shoved Orinda out of the way hard as he began to line up an available shot. "Let a real koopa show you how it's done," he said with a snarl as he smacked the cue ball hard and knocked a stripe into an open pocket on the upper left corner with great force, shaking the table. "Soon after, you'll learn how a bar is ran by a koopa." Effortlessly finding his next shot, he gently nudged the cue ball as it gave the striped ball a light smack and trickled into an open pocket on the right center. "Any last words before I own you and this bar?", he asked as he studied the four stripes he had remaining, looking for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:42 pm

"We're in the throne room," Kamek said as he tried hard not to laugh at the clearly disoriented koopa troopa. "I have nothing to drink here."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Letting go of her hand, Murcury smiled to Crystal and looked around the now lighted Ghost House. They had gotten lucky, he thought to himself.. it was already furnished and had that ghostly touch to the place. Walking over a big overstuffed chair, he sat down and grabbed a handful of cobweb from above him. "Let's make this a summer cottage," he said to Crystal as he draped the webs over the back of the chair gently. "It's much easier than walking all the way back to the Dome."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Bowser had just came into the corridor that led to the throne room when he saw Kamek and a koopa troopa mingling. "KAMEK!", he shouted as he stomped over to him. "Is this the possessor of the wand?" Looking the koopa troopa over, he could tell it was female and reeked of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 pm

"Throne room? What are we doing here? Where is Bowser?" Elaine asked.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:20 pm

"Look behind you.", he grumbled out to the koopa troopa. Bowser shook his head at the blindness of the female.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:30 am

"Oh hello, why did you, err, want me?" Elaine asked.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:19 pm

"You created a wand," Bowser growled. "Tell me why you'd do such a thing." Tapping his foot, he waited impatiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

"Wand? what wand? Oh that wand." Elaine slurred. "What's it to you? What I do is what I do, that's my wand, you know." Elaine continued to talk gibberish in a drunk fashion no knowing herself what she was going on about.

"You see, wands are good, you know. The wands that are good, you know that are good, are good..." she rambled on. After a while, she staggered around until she puked all over the throne-room floor before collapsing. She started giggling to herself as she just lay down.

Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Kamek shook his head in disgust at the useless Elaine. "It appeared to be harmless," he said to Bowser. "But she won't talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Orinda rolled his eyes at the cocky Spike. "As you said before.. less talk and more game." He wasn't going to let this guy take his bar, even if he had to cheat his way out of it.. because let's face it, cheating is what a koopa does best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Crystal smiled to Murcury as she began to walk along the walls, trailing her fingers through the loose spider webs and layers of dust that lined them. A thought crossing her mind, she stopped and looked to Murcury. "But where would you and Koopette stay?", she asked as some of her smile faded. "There isn't a pond or body of water near here."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:59 am

Heaven was sprawled lazily along the throne playing with her tail when she saw Bowser enter the room with Kamek and Elaine. Getting herself back upright and looking at least a bit alert, she coughed innocently. "Forget the silly thing," she said in reference to Elaine. "Throw her in the dungeons and end of the drama."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next