Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sign-up

Go down 
+18
Envy
Pookie Von Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
spike83
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
FireKoopa
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
KoopetteLeBoo
Terry
annabelle56
SC276
Lance.Hall1958
BigBlue
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Character Sign-up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:09 am

Oh yeah, so there is. I forgot about that thread.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:25 am

Whoops. Forgot about that as well. Taking it there.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Name: Sweet Baby
Species: Koopaling
Talents/abilities: Excellent fighter and is much stronger than she appears to be.
Appearance: Has a blood red koopa shell and always carries a leather whip at her side. Has long blonde hair with a blood red ribbon supporting it.
Backstory/history: A long time resident of Dinosaur Land, Sweet's date of birth and area of birth remains unknown. She was made guardian of Dinosaur Land in an effort to remove the Mario Bros. which eventually in its own time was successful. She rides throughout the land on her Reznor, looking for anything suspicious and taking care of it with excellent marksmanship with her whip or if all else fails, her close combat fighting skills. She is not as sweet as her name indicates, you would be best to avoid her bad side.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Ut oh. Go for it hun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Name: Helly D. Blinky -model A-kk20e15
Species: Koopaling Cyborg
Talents/abilities: Expert at fixing electronic stuff mostly doomship radars and computers.
Appearance: Living koopa tissue over a metal skeleton. His shell is bright red and made of scrapped cannon balls. Flowing yellow hair with a Mohawk going down the middle of it. Is average height for koopa kid and only thing that gives him away on the outside is his eyes which the pupils do not move left or right and glow a bright orange when it becomes dark -this means his night vision is turned on-.
Backstory/history: Unknown who built him but was not built to fight. Made to repair things and he follows his lone objections programmed in by his creator: "if something is broken he will obsess with solutions to repair" and "to serve the koopa empire". Has obsession particularly in fixing comps and anything with a radar mostly doomships that have them.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Interesting Smile can't wait to see it in action!
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:34 pm

thx been long time since I RP don't mind my mistakes
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Nobody's perfect dear.. ~hugs gently~ You'll be fine, just jump in when you're ready!
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Welcome back to KKE RP Geoff. We all got our own skill level so no worries.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:34 pm

thx guys
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Nice character, Geoffey hun ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:57 am

thx Jerbear lolz
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:29 pm

*A wild Sage appeared!*

In other news, a friend told me to come back, so I did. Sorry about the horribly long period of disappearance, I hope to stick around here more often!~

Let's see... Something simple...

Name: Lief (has forgotten his last name)
Species: Koopatrol
Background: Lief was a knight of the Koopa Kourts of Old, a member of the glorious knights of the square chair! Lief was a brave and chivalrous knight, who respected others with true good feelings. Lief was in charge of protecting the lands of old from the (apparently) oppressive Mushroom Kingdom of the half-way ages, and was a fierce opponent of any man who dared oppose the king of koopas.

One day Lief was sent to rescue servants of the noble house of koopa in ice land, where a sudden blizzard had trapped koopas and goombas serving under the koopa king of the age. The snow fell in buckets, making the air a veritable wall of white. The wind roared and bellowed as if it were abeast in the throws of death. Lief plodded onwards with courage keeping his heart from freezing...

Upon arrival, he attempted to help those poor creatures who had collapsed from the cold, taking them to their shelter where they had been separated... He carried over 20 different people over a resultant span of 50 miles that day! Having some support at last, he was about to take with him the last member of those that had been trapped, when an avalanche caused by who-knows-what began its way towards the two. Lief ran like a madman, and with his last burst of strength sent the two people remaining flying for hundreds upon hundreds of feet in a final burst of strength. Then, the avalanche buried him, and he was no more...

...Or so they thought. Centuries (he thinks it's been centuries...?) later, he was found frozen solid in a cube of ice, as so the people in such tales end up! Lief had survived purely because of his noble spirit and will to live! He was brough to Bowser, who instated him as a member of the modern day Koopatrol guard... Lief would find things had changed quite a bit since he had last served the royal koopa klan!

Physical Appearance: A koopatrol with ornate armor of a different era. His armor is silver rather than the black of most koopatrols, and he wears a helm with a long Goonie's plume sticking from it. He is powerfully built, though of about average height. His eyes shine with kindness, filled with nobility that makes up his very being.

Abilities: Above average physical strength, boosted morale against the forces of evil due to his indefatigable spirit when facing the enemies of the koopa king (and general lawless people). Has a quick wit and a clever mind, though not always is it put to good use.

Weaknesses: Believes there is good in everyone, and that everyone ought to be given another chance; is a bit naive. This can be used against him. Not too fast, nor is he in good shape against magical attacks.

Thoughts?~
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:31 am

I love that! Beautifully written back story too, I can't wait to see that in action.. ~smiles~
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:44 am

Wow.. if that's simple, I wonder what the more advanced characters will look like. It's approved Sage!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:22 pm

(Welcome back Sage and lovely character. Sorry if I pestered you too often about coming back here.)

Well it's been a while since I've done this so will start to get back into it with a few new characters. Here is the first and there may well be more. This is a new year and I intend to use it to bring back happiness to myself online.

Name: Monty
Species: Hammer Brother

Monty comes from a strong group of hammer brothers and has a family history of serving the Koopa Empire. He originates from Vibe Island and is very skilled with hammers. He dislikes plumbers and thinks of them as inferior. He is very intelligent and uses his wit against his enemies and uses his hammers without mercy to those he despises. His family have served the Koopas Empire for over 200 years and he wishes to carry on the tradition on to his future children, etc. He is of the Army Hammer Brother variety and has a two-pointed helmet as is the norm for that kind. He will not hesitate to capture a weak enemy and if he can, he can do so with minimal force. He is very skilled with hammers and also unarmed combat.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:48 pm

So am I approved or do I need anything else?
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Sounds decent, approved here.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Might I ask where people are in the current sandbox RP as well as what the current story is for each person? I'm rather lazy and 69+ pages of reading is more of a thing I'd do if I had a free afternoon... Which I do not have... XP
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Heaven, Envy and Bowser are in the throne room of Koopa Castle, Sweet is somewhere near Cookie Mountain and Wario is on the run somewhere. Wario tried to invade Dinosaur Land but Fire's koopa troopa army tried to stop him and failed. Envy is lost and happened to find Heaven and Bowser in the castle.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:27 am

Very helpful, thank you, kind sir~!

As a note if I'm allowed to I think I will hop into that RP, then!
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:35 am

Jump in whenever your ready Sage Smile and you're quite welcome.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:18 am

Great, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:11 am

Name: Random Lakitu (yes, that's his name)
Species: Lakitu
Talents/abilities: that of a normal Lakitu (cloud-piloting, strong angling skills, Spiny tossing) while being particularly good at angling
Appearance: A normal Lakitu with a red shell
Backstory/history: Random used to be a field cameraman for a news station before the channel was shut down due to low ratings (how many televisions have you seen around here?). Being behind the camera felt the best for the timid Lakitu. After the station went down, he threw his metaphorical hat in with the Koopa Kingdom to make ends meet, not that he's good for much more than scouting.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sign-up
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next