Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Envy

Envy

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:18 am

Envy listened with eyes slightly wide in surprise. They were no stranger to screams and pain. The crazy old guy that had wanted them to call him Father was not exactly the kindest experimenter. But there never had been prisoners... not many. Not in that way. At the very least, the old guy was trying to do something important, or interesting... or something, really, not just keeping subjects in there to cause them pain. Even if he'd created something like Envy. They could not imagine nights filled with screams, and the pounding of armies. They'd never even seen armies. In fact... they'd never seen more than 10 people in their life until their escape from the lab. What she described seemed horrific. They did not speak until Crystal was done talking, though they seemed a bit unnerved by the sudden wind.

"That does sound... really nasty" they said, unsure about how else to phrase what they felt about it. "I don't blame you for staying away from it'". Envy paused a moment. "I actually traveled here originally to take a look at the castle up close. I heard it was huge and pretty amazing. I guess it'll be dangerous, though."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Orinda let off a sigh of relief as he saw Heaven was struggling with something. Leaping over the bar, he looked behind her and saw she was having issues with her ribbon as it was coming undone. "I'll help ya," Orinda said as he gently grabbed her hair in his claws as he tied the ribbon into a firm knot. "You've got pretty hair but that ribbon isn't doing you justice!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Feeling herself blush over the dragon's kind words, Heaven smiled softly. "Thank you," she said, staying still so Orinda could finish up. "That gosh darn thing never stays put!"
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:11 am

"It's been many years since I was there," Crystal said softly as she closed her eyes. "Perhaps things have changed and perhaps they have remained the same."

Taking a deep breath, she felt her fear pour from her body as it then floated to the rafters, interchanging with the spirits that haunted this old home. The dim lighting that came from the holes formed in the wooden roof above caused her pink shell to sparkle brightly in what was otherwise a fairly gloomy place. Finally opening her eyes after what seemed like hours, she looked into the eyes of this new stranger Envy.

"If you do wish to go to the castle, then I cannot stop you," she said to him. "But I do need to provide you with a gift that will keep you safe within its battered and hollowed walls.. if you are comfortable with it."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:49 am

Making sure he wasn't hurting her by making too tight of a knot with the ribbon, Orinda admired his work for a moment and nodded. "Maybe it's too big for you?" he asked aloud as he wondered when he became a hair stylist. "But what do I know!"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Meanwhile, in the skies above Dinosaur Land, a small one-man purple airplane streaked through the skies. Sitting in the pilot seat was a rather large man in yellow hat and short-sleeved shirt with purple overalls, wearing goggles over his eyes.

As he flew, Wario scanned the world stretching below him. "Mamma mia, there's-a gotta be a good place for building a new castle around-a here somewhere!" he said to himself. "I've been searching for days now!"

This day, however, proved fruitful. Dinosaur Land was coming into view. "Hmm, what's this...? Plenty of open land... lots of caverns..." He sniffed the air. "And I smell treasure! Perfect!" Pushing on the wheel, he began the Bulldog's descent down towards Donut Plains, looking for what would make a good impromptu runway.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Twirling around on her bar stool, Heaven was now facing Orinda. "A lot," she said with a smile as she got off her seat and began to walk towards the tavern exit. Before she opened the door, she looked to Orinda one last time. "You really think the ribbon is too big?" she asked him inquisitively. "I thought it was just because I had so much hair."
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:58 am

Those sparkles again, Envy thought. What did they remind him of? Ah yes... that was it. They reminded them of stars.

"What would that thing be?" Envy asked.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:55 am

Scooting over next to Envy, Crystal closed her eyes and placed her palm on his forehead. Gently tracing her fingers around his eyes and over the tip of his nose she muttered something under her breath. After circling her finger around his chin, she opened her eyes and took her hand away from his face.

"If you feel any fear," she whispered to him, "you now possess the spirits of the peaceful in this house and my own. You will heal and endure."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:05 am

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p15-character-sign-up#948

L.J was waddling out of the forest munching on a handful of leaves when he heard a buzzing sound from above. He saw a purple object flying but as he ate another leaf, he forgot what the blue thing over him was. Scratching his head, he began to think the world out again.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:57 am

As he flew over the forest, Wario buzzed the treetops just for laughs. In fact, he laughed a little after he finished. But a forest was a horrible spot to land a plane, so he pulled up and looked around a little more.

It wasn't long before he noticed Cookie Mountain, or more specifically its summit. "Hmm... bit rocky, but I won't have too much trouble," he noted. "And who doesn't like having a castle on top of a mountain anyway?!"

Adjusting his course as necessary, he flew for the peak.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:10 pm

"It's beautiful either way," Orinda said as he blushed, he couldn't believe he had fallen so hard for Heaven. "And you can never have too much hair. It compliments the rest of you."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Heaven was absolutely flattered by the dragon, if she was blushing anymore her scales would wind up staying that color. "You are so charming," she said, giggling like a school girl. "You will be seeing me again." Attempting to hide her overwhelming emotions for Orinda, which she failed quite badly at doing so by her facial expression and body language, she left the bar as the door swung shut behind her.

Stopping just outside the front door, Heaven grabbed her tail in her hands and giggled aloud and pondered how she left Orinda feeling. Stroking it softly, she looked to Koopa Castle and pondered what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:46 am

It was a strange thing Crystal had just done, but Envy didn't flinch.

"Thanks" they said when she was done. They paused a moment. "Hey... if I go there... would you like to know if it's still the same as it was or if it's changed?"

It seemed like a good idea. Like somehow the action could be a way to thank her.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Wario bought the Bulldog to a smooth landing atop Cookie Mountain. He had managed to find a relatively smooth area that served well as a makeshift runway. Taking the goggles off and leaving them in the cockpit, he vaulted out and shook the ground with the tiniest of tremors as he landed.

He looked around. The area seemed deserted, so he'd probably be OK with leaving the plane here. "Heh heh," he chuckled. "Time to scout out a good place to put my new castle." With that, he set off across the mountain summit.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Trying to keep from blowing flames out his nose due from his excitement and torching down the tavern in the process, Orinda just banged his head on the bar top and howled loudly. "She'll see me again!" he exclaimed out loud. "She'll see me again!"
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Crystal was hesitant of it at first but it couldn't be any worse than the nightmares that she still had of those difficult childhood memories. "I suppose so," she finally responded, sounding a bit small. "Because after all, things do change."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:54 pm

Walking through the main entrance of Koopa Castle, Heaven passed through the lobby and went to the throne room to seek Bowser. Peeking inside the throne room, she saw there was nobody there. Shrugging, Heaven walked up to her throne that was sitting just next to his and sat in it.

Flopping around lazily and struggling to get comfortable, she finally sat down sideways in the chair with her legs and tail hanging out lazily over the edge of the chair. It's too quiet in here, Heaven thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

"Yeah. I... won't give you details if things are the same" Envy replied. "But if things are better, I'll tell you all about it."

If things were worse, well... the same thing'd apply as with things being the same. But Envy felt they didn't need to even mention that option.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:27 am

"Please stay safe," Crystal pleaded to Envy. "The queen is nice and don't take it as me saying that Koopa Castle is full of nasty people.."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Punching his way through a rock barricade, Wario was growing steadily more frustrated. This mountain was good as a runway, but nothing else. He hadn't found any more even ground on which to build a castle, a good quarry to get stone to build a castle from, or even a single coin! What was it going to take to get even more unreasonably rich around here?!

The monotony was finally broken, however, when he came across a patrol: a group of Monty Moles led by a Chargin' Chuck. The Moles were inside their holes, apparently giving their reports to the Chuck, who seemed to be in charge of the lot. Finally, something to let out my annoyance on!

He considered it too much work to go around the rock he was spying from, so he settled for punching through it, causing those assembled to snap around to look at him in surprise. "Hello, pugsies!" he shouted as he strode into the clearing.

"A human!" shouted the Charging Chuck. "What is-?!"

He was interrupted when Wario wound up his arm and delivered a massive punch to the ground, causing a miniature earthquake. "WARIO TIME!" The Moles were all jolted out of their holes onto the surface, and the Chuck was knocked to the ground.

"Get him!" the Chuck shouted, and the Moles charged. Wario just chuckled and, arm out in front, rammed through the lot, scattering them about the area.

By the time he was through, the Chuck had gotten back on his feet and ran for the large man. Wario met him with a fist to his mouthguard, followed swiftly by a blow to the top of his head. Stunned from the echoing in his helmet, he couldn't resist his opponent grabbing him by his arm and swinging him in around in a large frantic circle. He went around almost two dozen times before Wario shouted "Have a rotten day!" and he was finally released to fly into a nearby rock face.

Satisfied with his handiwork, Wario gave off one final laugh before continuing on his way.

It took several moments for the Chargin' Chuck to get his senses back. By then, the Moles had mostly recovered, but were still quite beaten up. "You!" the Chuck indicated one of the Moles. "Get to the Valley immediately and warn the king and queen! There's a human wandering around on Cookie Mountain, and he's really tough!"

"Yessisr!" the Mole saluted before diving back down one of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Seeing the purple plane disappear from his sight of view, L.J. shrugged the whole thing off and waddled back into the forest. Eating another handful of leaves, he forgot what land he was in and physically vanished from view among the mysterious trunks and shadows of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Wriggling and struggling a bit, Xiuhcoatl poked his head out of the green warp pipe and took a quick glance at the marvelous pit that at least in his opinion, was the ever glorious hole in Dinosaur Land called the Valley of Bowser. Climbing over the lip, the reptile finally got his feet on solid ground again as he looked to the dim lights that came from Castle Koopa. He pondered who was home, back when the troopa armies roamed it was as brightly lit as the moon on a clear night, its light showering the valley as if to release the shadows from its imprisonment.

Shrugging off the possibilities, Xiuhcoatl walked up towards the castle, kicking up small pebbles from the cold hard ground along the way. "You'd figure there would more more life out here.." he grumbled aloud, as if there was somebody out there to him.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Suddenly, almost right in front of Xiuhcoatl, a Monty Mole burst out of the ground. "Human!" it shouted as him before looking around a moment and running headlong towards Castle Koopa "Human! Human! Human on Cookie Mountain!" it shouted along the way.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:58 pm

"I will!" Envy assured her. "I should probably get going, though. Thanks for everything. We can still be... friends, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next