Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party!

Go down 
+4
SC276
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Skittles pondered at the thought of building a catapult. Those boulders were heavy by the looks of it and lifting them over to the vehicle would be hard on the back and arms getting them there one by one. He looked to Clive for a moment and then looked to one of the logs on the ground. Scratching his chin momentarily, he saw a flat piece of broken wood laying on the ground not far from them. It was large and fairly thick, he imagined it belonged to a ghost house perhaps.

Walking over to the flat board, he picked it up and placed it on one end of a log. Taking the whip out from his shell, he began to tie the board to the end of the log.

~~~

"I'm 1,400 years old in dragon years", he said to Crystal as he observed the ladder she had just taken from the closet. "In koopa years, I'm hardly a teenager I would imagine."

Walking towards the door to the throne room, he held it open as he walked into the throne room and waited for her to haul the ladder out. Looking to Elaine as he held the door opened, he smiled. "Any idea where water hoses would be in this joint?", he asked her curiously. "We'll need to spray all the filth off the walls, it'd take forever to scrub."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Waking up suddenly like something had disturbed him, Xiuhcoatl sat up and looked at his tail as he picked it up carefully in his hands. It was still tightly bandaged and quite tender at that. He could put it in a sling but the trip down all those stairs would be difficult without his tail to properly balance him.

He wondered if Crystal was down in the throne room now, he saw she had left the room while he was sleeping. He couldn't get his mind off of her, it was so strange.. he felt a connection to her but he wasn't quite sure what it was.

Looking on to the shadows in his room, he held his tail in his hands and thought to himself some more.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Clive was a bit annoyed and offended at Skittles ignoring him even though he looked back at him.

"Okay, well I guess you don't need my help," Clive said walking past Skittles. "I'll just wait in the vehicle. I can't wait to get back to Castle Koopa." He then jumped into the passenger seat of the vehicle and wasn't too happy about being ignored.
~~~~~~~

Elaine shook her head sadly.

"I'm afraid I don't know where they are," he replied. "I believe they may be down in the basement but I'm not 100% sure. Sorry I couldn't be any more help."

Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 pm

After several minutes of examination, Chugami found something: a large hole carved out of one of the higher connected towers, fenced off with what was quite clearly a giant generator behind it, with giant cables leading not only to the sign, but holes in the walls leading inside, loading credited the possibility of other electric devices.

The equipment should still be functional after a few years, he figured. But after opening the unlocked door in the fencing, he found that the generator ran on gasoline and had a notable exhaust port.

Leave it to Bowser to have his castle's primary power source be a gas-guzzler. If this Valley were on the surface, I could set up solar panels or something. Maybe something hydroelectric could also work...
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 am

Skittles watched as Clive walked over to the vehicle and shook his head at him. Dropping the catapult from where he was working, he walked over to Clive and let off an evil smile. "There's four problems with your theory", he said as he looked into the sun for a moment. "One, if it wasn't for my whip and wand you and your buddy would of been killed off by that yoshi. Two, my vehicle got your material up here in the first place. Three, you wouldn't of been able to make it onto that island without me helping you through.." Moving away from the vehicle and twirling around showing Clive the land behind him, ".. and four, this whole empire is awful hard to clean up without the equipment you have gotten because of me."

Walking back towards the mossy pond, he finished tying the capapult with the whip and stood it upright. "Think about it.", he said quietly.

~~~

Elaine had a point, Orinda thought to himself. Sure it could of been in the basement but they had just had problems with getting lost in the darkness of the castle the day before. It wasn't worth getting lost for, there had to be another way.

Orinda scratched his left wing on his back for a moment and then looked to the walls of the throne room in thought.

"Elaine, Crystal?", he asked with a sense of wonder in his voice as he then looked to them. "I'm out of ideas, what do you think we could do to clean this wall up?"

Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 am

Clive looked at Skittles as he walked away and shook his head. "Whatever, I don't need your lectures. I do know what would have happened if it wasn't for you so you don't need to remind me," he said as he walked away. "I just don't like being ignored when I try to talk or ask a question."

He turned back to face the front of the vehicle and thought of all his friends and Bowser and his past in the koopa empire.

"I hope you're okay wherever you all are," he said to himself referring to all his friends.

~~~~~~~~~

Elaine looked at the wall for a few minutes.

"Hmm, there should be some wall cleaner or something in the kitchen along with the rest of the cleaning stuff. Not sure what its called but it might work," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Skittles crossed his arms and shrugged. "So, if you want to leave Dinosaur Land as a broken down dump please just keep doing what you're doing, Clive.", he said with a bit of sarcasm.

He began to pick up a loose boulder off the ground and carry it over to the catapult. Under the strain of the heavy boulder, he finally got it to the catapult and dropped it on the flat board with a loud thud. "Don't forget I'm still King Bowser's kid, he'd be pissed if he saw you doing what you're doing right now."

~~~

Orinda exited the throne room and walked into the kitchen of the McDonalds. He began to search through the cabinets looking for the wall cleaner that Elaine suggested.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Clive jumped out the vehicle after Skittles said that and stood in front of him. "Whoa. Hold on a minute, don't try and make this out to be my fault. I asked you if you needed a hand and you totally ignored me. If you wanted help you should have asked me when I offered to help. If you think I want to leave this land like this, then you are obviously mistaken. Now I'm not going to argue about this anymore. If you don't want me to help then I'll walk back to the castle alone right now. Either way, I will bring this kingdom back to how it was with or without your help. Now if there's anything what needs doing now, just tell me and I'll get right to it. If not, then I'll just wait here until you tell me to do something," Clive said quite offended at Skittles' accusations.

Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Link: https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p15-character-sign-up#817

Swimming through a warp pipe that led from the Vanilla Dome to the lake in Vanilla Plains, Koopette followed the source to where all the commotion was happening. She knew that if the door to the Vanilla Dome had been broken down that the people who were responsible for it were not too far behind.. or she hoped so.

As she made it to the other side of the pipe, she used her long tail to help steer her into an open rocky plateau under a small hole from under the land. The light of the day glistened along her blue-green scales, shining brightly like diamonds under its glow.

Resting upon the plateau on her stomach, she kept low and heard voices from above the water. They were arguing, the voices appeared angry by the sound of it. She dared not peek up to see who these people were, she did not know if they were good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Skittles laughed and then threw his arms up in the air. "Alright, alright", he said with a sense of some sort of enthusiasm. "If you don't mind helping, please start rolling all the loose rocks by Morton's old castle over here to the catapult and then I'll drop them onto the flat part of the catapult."

Standing next to the lake and staring into the green moss, he wondered what was below all of it. Was it as abandoned as the land above or was there life inside it? It was such a mystery.

~~~

Orinda had gone thorugh just about every area of the kitchen and finally came across a bottle that said "Wall Cleaner". "Irony.", he muttered to himself as he grabbed it and walked out of the kitchen and back towards the throne room.

Entering the throne room from the hallway, he walked over to Elaine and showed her the bottle's label. "Guessing this is the one?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Clive smiled and nodded and his anger dissappeared. "I'll be glad to do that," he said. Clive walked over to the ruined castle and rolled some rocks over to the catapult. He then repeated this until all the rocks were placed next to the catapult.

"Okay, that's all of them," Clive said he finished rolling the last batch of rocks over to the catapult.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Description: https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p15-character-sign-up#819

Coming through the warp pipe, Murcury had to swim fast to keep up with Koopette. She was unusually frantic, but then he couldn't blame her. Someone had appeared to run through the Dome and left it trashed for that matter. Kicking his feet hard and using his tail to help swerve and navigate through the pipe, he made it out on the other side and saw Koopette resting on a flat rock cliff directly in front of him. Coming to a rest on the surface next to her, he looked up and saw daylight coming in from the outside world through a decent sized hole in the land.

"What's going on?", he asked her with a bit of concern in his voice. He could clearly see she was lying low in fear. Hearing what appeared to be voices from above them, he concentrated to see if any of them were recognizable. Someone was above them, it was most likely whoever had destroyed their home...
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Seeing that the last of the boulders had been moved next to the catapult, he looked at the distance between the contraption and the vehicle one more time. It was about as close as he calculated the area out. Nodding to Clive and then standing next to the catapult he rolled the first one onto the board.

"I'm going to jump on the end of the catapult as you load each boulder onto the flat end." Pointing towards the vehicle about two hundred feet away, he spoke again. "The impact caused by my jumps should hurl the rocks through the air and into the vehicle."

Walking over to his end of the catapult, he gave Clive a thumbs up. "Ready when you are.", he said with a grin.

~~~

Orinda walked over to Crystal with the bottle of wall cleaner. "Lets get the ladder propped against the far wall, the rags we used on the floors should be suffice."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Taking the ladder into the throne room, Crystal propped it against the far left wall. The ladder was only 15 feet tall, the ceiling reached about twice that height. They would need to tie the rags to something long and slender to reach the ceiling.

Looking to Elaine and Orinda, she smiled. "Do either of you have sticks?", she asked softly. "We could tie the rags to the end of one to extend the reach."
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Continuing to lie on the plateau, she closed her eyes and concentrated on the voices from above. "I hear people talking above us", Koopette said to Murcury in a whisper. "One of them sounds very familiar, like someone I knew from years ago."

Opening her eyes, they sparkled from the small passage of light above them. "I may peek from above the water's surface and try to see who it is", she said with a bit of nervousness in her voice. "Just hoping they don't spot me.."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Murcury nodded in response and then looked at the light blue rock walls around them, brimming with green moss. Putting a hand on her left shoulder, he sighed.

"Be careful up there, Hun", he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 am

"Don't worry about me", Koopette said with a toothy grin. "Anyone that messes with us would be foolish."

Leaving her laying position, she gently swam off from the plateau until she reached the middle of the lake a few hundred feet away. Stopping for a moment, she turned to Murcury and looked at him. He seemed scared and she didn't really blame him, they hadn't seen civilization around here in what seemed years. She smiled and then shot herself up towards the surface, feeling water bubbles run along the top of her scales and just lightly tickling her underbelly. As she saw the surface appear, she held her legs back at a dead stop to prevent making a huge splash coming out.

She reached the top of the water and peeked the top of her eyes out above the surface.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:09 am

Chugami peeked carefully over the edge of the castle battlements. If he could find a way to get back down and find some oil and gasoline to run the generator without having to re-navigate those possessed corridors, that would be peachy. However, there wasn't much he had available to rappel down the side of the castle with, not to mention bring his pot down with him if he could. Orinda shouldn't have much a problem flying up here, or maybe Crystal could manage it, but he had no way to contact them; it wasn't like they had Mailbox 3DSs or previous models, or at least none that had been mentioned.

An idea struck him. He hurried to his pot and quickly rooted through it, pulling out a blank single-roller scroll, a jar of ink, and a writing pen. He started scribbling a note:

Need oil and gas
On the castle's lowest roof
For generator
-Chugami

Finishing, he blew on the ink to hasten its drying and tore the parchment from the roller. Once he was sure the note was dry, he folded it up into a large paper airplane and moved back to the battlement to aim.

Please don't land in the moat, please don't land in the moat, please don't land in the moat...

He backed up for a quick run and let the airplane fly. It swerved in wild directions as it descended down the face of the castle. As it neared the bottom, a lucky gust of wind directed it through the open front doors and came to a stop on the lobby floor.

And now, I wait. Again.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Skittles looked at Clive and tapped his foot patiently, waiting for him to load up the catapult with the first rock. Looking to the sky, he noticed it was getting fairly late. It would be dark soon, they needed to get this done before they ran out of daylight to work with.

Shrugging at the delay from Clive, he walked over to the flat end of the catapult and loaded two of the rocks onto it. Walking back to his end of the catapult, he leaped as high as he could and landed on the end with his feet. Propelling the flat end forward, it sent the rocks flying high into the air and into the direction of the vehicle. They landed in the vehicle with a loud crash, just as he had calculated they would.

Dusting off his hands, he turned towards the lake and watched over it for a moment. "Clive", Skittles said with a bit of despair in his voice. "It's getting dark soon, help load the boulders onto the catapult two at a time and I'll launch them into the vehicle just like I did with those first two."

Dinosaur Land needed to be restored to its past glory, it felt like it couldn't come soon enough.

~~~

Digging around in his shell, Orinda found three sticks. Pulling them out, he laid them on the ground and studied them. They were about three feet long a piece and nothing more than two inches in diameter.

Looking to Crystal and Elaine, he gestured towards the sticks with his hands. "Will this do?", he asked them both. "If you have some string, Crystal.. we can tie them all together and make something long enough to reach the higher part of the walls."
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:39 pm

As her eyes scanned the world in front of her, she spotted two figures not far from the lake. It was a koopa troopa and what appeared to be something she thought had long left the Koopa Empire.. a koopaling! Studying the rainbow colored shell, she noticed it had spikes all along the sides and down the middle. Thinking to herself, she about jumped out of her skin as she finally recalled who it was. If Koopette's memory served her correctly, the rainbow shelled koopaling was named Skittles.. but Mario was rumored to have sent him to his death via a lava pit many, many years ago. It couldn't be him, it had to be a ghost. She wanted to poke her head out from the waters and call his name out but she didn't want to risk being seen, there could be dangers there if to expose herself.

Flipping herself head over heels with her tail thrashing up above the water's surface, she torpedoed herself back down into the depths. She had to tell Murcury what she had seen up there.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Crystal looked at the sticks and smiled softly. "That's perfect!", she exclaimed to Orinda. Digging through her shell, she found two long pieces of string. Taking them out and showing them to Orinda, they were about three or four inches in length. "I'll begin tying the sticks together, I think one will do to secure the middle and then the other one to tie the rag to the end of it."

Kneeling down by the sticks, she began to wrap the first piece of string around the middle of the two sticks, securing it with a tight double knot.

Moving over to the bucket with the lemon peels, she found a rag next to it. Picking it up, she walked back over to where the sticks were and began to tie the rag to the end of the two sticks.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Seeing Koopette return as quickly as she had, Murcury assumed that something was going on up there. He had been shacked up in the same cove with her for years, so he knew just by actions and expressions if something had her bothered or worried.

Moving off of the rock, he swam out to meet her. "What's going on up there?", he asked with a concerned look on his face.

Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 am

Clive loaded the first two boulders onto the catapult and waited for Skittles to launch them before repeating.

~~~~~~~

Elaine looked at the sticks in Orinda's hands.

"Those should work fine," she replied. "Anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Turning his attention back to the catapult, Skittles jumped down on the end of it and sent the two boulders flying onto the vehicle.

Loading two boulders onto the flat end, he looked to Clive. "Lets try four boulders, we're running out of time at this pace."

~~~

Orinda looked to Elaine and nodded. "We'll need water to rinse the walls off after the cleaner", he said with a smile. "I think there's a bucket in the kitchen and a faucet there, too."

Turning to Crystal, he picked up the crudely made contraption and checked it out. "I'll climb up there", he said to her. "You've had enough falls for one day."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 am

Clive nodded and attached four boulders to the catapult for Skittles to launch.

~~~~~

"I'll get it right away," Elaine replied. She went into the kitchen and filled the bucket with water. She then brought it back to Orinda.

"That should be enough, I think," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party!
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next