Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party!

Go down 
+4
SC276
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p15-character-sign-up#546 -- Skittles Koopa

Standing over by the bridge linking to Yoshi's Island, Skittles Koopa was just across Donut Plains boundries as he saw two koopas from across the lake walking around. Keeping a hand on his wand that was in his shell, he shook his head at the two figures. "Tourists.", he muttered to himself with a bit of a giggle.

~~~~~~

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7-character-sign-up#37 -- Orinda Tarsa

Orinda opened his eyes, waking up from his long and comfortable sleep. Looking around the closet from his upside down position on the hanger bar, he knew today was the beginning of a new era in the Koopa Empire and in Dinosaur Land. As he yawned, his tail slipped from the bar and he fell to the floor and landed on his head. "Ouch!", he said as he got into a sitting position and rubbed his head.

He hoped the sound hadn't woken up the occupant in the bedroom quarters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:35 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7-character-sign-up#252

Crystal had decided to stay back at the castle to help King Orinda start to clean up the castle. It was a very large castle and one dragon could not get it cleaned up alone. She had waundered from the resident quarters and down a number of hallways befpre she wound up in the McDonald's room that she had noticed from the corner of her eye the night before. She waundered into the back kitchen of the room and saw that the kitchen for the most part was usable, besides the fried Goomba carcuses laying about. Disposing of them safely in a trash can, she began to move about the kitchen. Breakfast would start the day off right for the newly crowned king and for herself.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Xiuhcoatl looked up and noticed Clive. "I'm searching for anything in the rocks that could help us build a new post here", he said, staring at the pile of rubble with a look of uncertainty. "You know how Donut Plains and the rest of the area we came through looked, I don't even want to know how Yoshi's Island has turned out."

Digging through the pile again, he found a couple of sticks among it. Pulling them out of the mess, he looked for a sharp edged stone. The tall grass could be cut easily if he could figure out how to get a machine to do the work. "I'd be careful if I were you, Clive."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:57 pm

"I'll be careful, I am an honourable and brave koopa and I don't let any dangers from stopping me from completing my mission. I'll be back very soon, koopa's honour," Clive said. He turned around and walked over to the bridge. He stopped when he noticed a figure on the other side.

"Huh, who's that?" Clive said quietly. He saw what appeared to be another koopa troopa but there was somthing different about its appearance what puzzled Clive.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:11 pm

He looked up and saw one of the koopas begin to approach. Pulling the wand out from his shell, he leaned up against an old tattered toll building that was just in front of the bridge. Skittles hadn't seen a koopa troopa or anybody come past him in a number of months, he thought the land was basically empty of civilization.

Continuing to stare out at the koopa, he did little else in terms of body movement. Whoever this was, it was going to come through him first.

~~~

Getting onto his feet, he quietly moved out of the closet and through the bedroom quarters. Gently closing the door behind him, Orinda sniffed the air. He smelled something delicious. It was time for breakfast, he figured.. if he was to accomplish anything in the castle today, it needed to start off on the right track. Exiting the throne room quickly, he made his way down the hallway following the scent.

Entering the doorway into the McDonalds, he sniffed the air again. It was in the kitchen.. he began to peek around the dining area quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 pm

As Clive began to move towards the bridge, Xiuhcoatl reacted on his judgment. He quickly followed up behind Clive, he would not let a fellow koopa go into an untouched land alone.. there was always a possibility of danger involved.

"Clive, wait up", he said as he caught up to him. "I'm going down there with you." Looking towards the bridge, he saw a figure standing next to it.

"I don't know who that is, but I have a feeling we'll find out.", he said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Clive waited for Xiuchoatl to catch up before saying,

"You're right. There's something different about him. He doesn't look like any normal koopa troopa. We'll have to be on our guard. We don't know if he is a friend or foe yet."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm

"I suggest we approach slowly", Xiuhcoatl added. "He doesn't seem interested in approaching us."

Continuing to look on at the figure, he saw something small and white on the koopa's back. Spikes? It couldn't be, that was a koopaling characteristic.. he thought they had all moved on when Bowser did. It had him thinking as he very carefully made his way towards the bridge.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Finding some pancake batter in one of the cubboards, she set it out by one of the stoves and set one of the frying pans that had been hanging above the stove down on one of the burners. She was about to test out the sink when she heard something moving in the dining hall. She knew it most likely wasn't an unwanted visitor, as far as she knew the only occupants here could be Orinda and possibly Chugami.

Sneaking her way out of the kitchen, she peeked over the counter and saw Orinda snooping around the tables in the dining room. Giggling to herself, Crystal waved to him. "Good morning", she said in a cheerful tone. "I'll bring out food in a moment, sit tight Your Koopaness!".
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Clive walked slowly across the bridge towards the mysterious koopa. He noticed the burns on his body, which Clive could only imagine came from lava or something hot enough to scar the body like that.

"Poor guy, how on earth did his body get so burned and scarred like that," he said to himself quietly as he slowly approached him.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Noticing the two koopas get closer, he could now identify them both. One was a standard looking troopa, with what he could see was a blue shell. The other was a gator/koopa mix, a rather good sized one at that. Tipping the front of his felt hat up slightly, there was just enough space where his blue eyes could be seen from underneath it. "Identify yourselves!", he shouted at the koopas walking towards him. Whipping the wand around in his hand, he showed an evil smile on his face. "Or me and my wand will send you back home as a Hot Koopa Sundae!"

Skittles snickered to himself, he made a funny.

~~~

Seeing Crystal peek her head out from the kitchen, Orinda waved back and smiled in return. "Good morning, whatever you're making smells good." As he moved to one of the tables, he sat down down and looked around the building quietly and with a sense of alertfulness.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:50 pm

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7-character-sign-up#57

Heavy sleepers did not survive on the road. You had to sleep lightly in order to be alert when something came crawling. As such, the Squeek storyteller known as Chugami had been woken upon King Orinda's fall, but after a quick peek to see it was just the new king falling out of "bed," he feinted sleep until a very delicious smell lured the dragon out of the room.

Chugami put his straw hat back on his head, he hopped up to the rim of his pot and dug through its contents a little. Although the smell was just as tempting to his sensitive nose as it was to Orinda's, he had something to do first.

He had almost gone crazy when he got lost in the dark corridors yesterday. Today, he was going to get this place wired for electricity even if it killed him.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Clive stopped as he stood in front of the koopa and spoke.

"I am Clive Koopa, loyal troop of Bow.. I mean King Orinda and the koopa empire. This is Xiuchoatl and we are here to fetch some timber in order to rebuild what was once Bowser's castle. The castle has gone to ruin these past two years but we plan to fix that."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Moving back into the kitchen, she resumed what she had been doing. She saw that there were two sinks in the back, but she wasn't sure if they worked at all. Turning the blue knob to the right, she saw clear water start to sputter out and eventually turn into a solid stream. Glad that the plumbing worked in the old castle, she took out a bowl and filled it up with water. Seeing it was full, she turned the water off and took the bowl over to the stovetop. Opening the box of batter, she poured it in the bowl. Finding a wooden spoon hanging up next to the pans, she took one down and began to stir the mix together.

Getting it to a good consistency, she gently tipped the bowl over the pan and laid four circles of batter in the pan. She heard the piles begin to cook with a quiet sizzle.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:05 pm

"King Orinda?", he pondered out loud. "Who in the hell is that and why should I believe that you're telling the truth?".

He looked to them and thought to himself for a moment. The koopa troopas as a general rule are honest and loyal to the Koopa Empire.. so was he to believe? He wasn't sure, he sat in silence and waited for an answer.

~~~

Orinda listened closely and heard a sizzle. Licking his lips, he pondered what a pancake was.. a nickname for roadkill? He imagined those goomba workers frying on the pans, the taste of a fried mushroom made him just want to drool all over the table. He contained himself and wondered if Chugami had awoken yet, he had not seen him around thus far.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 pm

"Orinda is our brand new king, I don't expect you to believe me, I had trouble believing it at first. As you are probably aware, Bowser has left Dinosaur Land and the kingdom fell into ruin so a new king was needed so we can restore the kingdom and the empire back to normal," Clive replied.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Eventually getting 12 of the circles of batter into fully cooked cakes, she took out a large plate from one of the cubboards above her head and slid all them onto the plate. Checking through the fridge room, which to her surprise was extremely cold and working, she found a slab of butter inside it. Rushing out of the cooler, her breath turning into a a mist as she came out, she placed it on the plate with the pancakes and made her way out of the kitchen. Moving past the counter, she sat down at the table where Orinda was sitting and smiled to him.

"We had better eat, Your Koopaness", she spoke quietly. "We have got a lot of cleaning and repairs to do here today."

She took a pancake with her hands and began to eat it.. Crystal had forgot the plates and utensils, her mind was in a hurry over the days events.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 pm

He scratched the side of his head for a moment. The story made sense and koopa troopas had no reason to lie to each other.. he nodded and went with was said.

"You two are the first signs of life I've seen here in more than a year", he said in a low voice as he put his wand back into his shell. "As long as the king has a shell on his back, he has a koopa in his heart."

"So you boys are looking for timber down on the island, eh?", he asked thoughtfully as he pulled a leather whip out of his shell. It was easily eight feet long, if not longer. Unraveling the whip in his hands, he looked back at Yoshi Island and giggled. "It's loaded with wild yoshi, not the run of the mill type either.. the type that'll suck you in with a rapid fire shot of the tongue and spit out your bones and shell straight out." Looking at the pair of koopas, his right eye twitched a bit. "If you dare go there, I will take you there.", he said in a raspy voice.

~~~

Orinda took a pancake off of the plate and ate quickly. It wasn't goomba, but it was good nonetheless.. he couldn't argue that much. After four pancakes, he was through. "I'm ready to get out of here and get to work when you are, Crystal.", he said with a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Clive looked quite surprised when he saw the koopa troopa take the whip out. How could a whip of that size fit into a standard sized shell. Clive held that thought as he then said,

"Thank you. We are most grateful. I never realised how dangerous it was here. I've not known yoshi to be like that. How is it even possible for a yoshi to kill like that."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm

He attempted to see the shell of this mysterious koopa, this was not a standard koopa troopa by any stretch.

"We've introduced ourselves, what is your name?", Xiuhcoatl asked, tapping his foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

The door of the McDonald's rang again as Chugami came in. He seemed distracted, and was working at one of his blank scrolls with a pencil.

"Morning, everyone," he said as he approached the table where Orinda and Crystal were sitting. "Would anyone happen to have a map of the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:18 am

Seeing he had Xiuhcoatl's curiousity, he smiled and kept his back against the old toll building. "Skitz", he responded quickly. "Known as Skittles Koopa, to those who had known me."

He turned his attention to Clive rather quickly and nodded to him. "Believe me, I live down there", he said with a serious look on his face. "After everyone dropped off, those creatures became undomesticated and boy did they turn mean quick."

~~~

Orinda looked up just in time to see Chugami enter the room. "Oh yes", he said with a toothy grin. "I'll take two hash browns and make it a latte for the lovely lady at the table here."

He giggled for a moment and then invited Chugami to sit down. "In all actual truth though, I don't have a map of the castle. Not sure if Crystal would have one?"

Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:24 am

"I'm set also, let's get going.", she said to Orinda as she noticed the bell ring.

Looking towards the doorway, she saw Chugami enter the room. She smiled gently to him and waved. "Good morning, you look better today." She offered him a seat as she thought about Chugami's question about having a map.. she had lived in this castle as a very young girl but she wasn't going to make it easy on anybody in terms of finding that out. After being in thought for what seemed a minute or so, she shook her head at Chugami.

"No, I haven't seen a map. Orinda and I were just about to get started on cleaning this castle up, you are more than welcome to join us.", she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 am

https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t7p15-character-sign-up#456

A female koopa troopa sporting long dark hair walked up to the doors of Bowser's castle.

"Hmph, I see this place hasn't changed much apart from the desolation outside. I wonder if anyone is still in here, especially a certain koopa troopa. When I get my hands on him, ooh god help him," she said clenching his fists. She walked in the door and entered the castle.

"This place looks as dead as a dodo, I wonder if Bowser or anyone returned," she said looking round as she walked down the corridor. Her stomach began to rumble as Elaine realised she hadn't had anything to eat in a while.

"I'm hungry," she said as she rubbed her stomach. "I wonder if that McDonald's place is still open."

She walked down to McDonalds and began to enter and saw Orinda, Chugami and Crystal although she didn't recognise any of them. Ignoring the trio, Elaine commented to herself,

"Pfff, this place is even more dead than it was when Bowser left. Where are the staff? "Who's serving the food here?"

She walked over to the bar and shouted,

"HELLO! Perhaps a bit of service is needed round here. Can't a girl get some food round here when she needs some?"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Chugami graciously accepted the seat that Crystal offered him.

"Hm, that's a pity..." he replied. "I'm going to have to make one myself. You see, Miss Crystal, I don't think Orinda told you this, but... yesterday I got lost in the unlit corridors, and while I was there, the darkness seemed oppressive, strangling even. So I'm working on getting every room in this castle electrically lit as soon as possible. This restaurant's getting electricity from somewhere, so that's a starting point, and there is that giant deactivated neon sign on the roof-"

He was at that point interrupted by the door ringing again. He turned to see a Koopa Troopa enter, female and unknown to him, walk up to the counter and "asked" for service.

"...You know, for an abandoned land, we sure seem to keep running into people," he quipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party!
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next