Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Crystal hugged Murcury close and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go," she said with a gentle smile as she extended a hand out to him. "I know you'll keep me safe Murcs!"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 pm

"Actually I think someone's in there so let's wait," Clive said hearing the voices from inside the ghost house.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

"Do whatever the heck you want," Iggy said as he crossed his arms, pouting. "You heard it from King Dad himself, he'll come down here and fix your little problem."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

"Your BAR?", Orinda asked as he let off a sarcastic chuckle. "You stole it from ME. If you weren't so big, I'd devour you whole and let the acid finish you away!" Getting back to his feet, he shoved Spike as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:44 am

Heaven also heard voices coming from inside the haunted little building. Being patient, she too waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 am

"Indeed, he will," Majusi replied, passing some vines to his companion. "Which means Kima and I don't have to walk all the way to the Valley and leave my subjects unattended for more than a day, Lord knows I can't leave them alone for too long, and in negotiations I will have the home turf advantage. Plus, your presence will ensue that His Majesty doesn't just rain Bullet Bills from the sky. Only recently have I managed to finish cleaning up most of the mess the Empire's left behind on the island, and I would rather not have to deal with any explosively-destroyed trees."

"Hope you weren't in a swimming mood then," Kima chimed as he started tying Iggy up with the sturdy vines. "We'd hate to disappoint."
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 am

Spike laughed at the pitiful shove as he pulled out another steel collar attached to a chain from his shell and slapped it around the neck of the dragon Orinda. "Big mistake," he said with a wide grin. "Now go hang yourself up in the office closet and make yaself scarce."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

"More like we cleaned up your mess," Iggy snapped back at Majusi. "It looked like a train-wrecked hell hole when we got here." Then shrugging off Kima's small talk, he honestly didn't care what these disturbing little creatures thought of him. "And if you rule this island, why haven't we seen you? We took over this place years ago."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:48 pm

"If by 'train-wrecked hell hole' you mean 'naturally beautiful jungle,' then yes," Majusi answered. "You have no idea how delicate this ecosystem can be. The Yoshis for which this 'train-wrecked hell hole' were named were actually known for being intelligent and proud, with their own culture," he continued, his voice starting to rise in volume and frustration, "before years of Koopa rule reduced them to the animals I now have to care for as chief. You have any idea what it's like to have to practically babysit over two dozen wild Yoshis day in and day out?! I've only barely gotten them speaking any form of English again!"

He took a deep breath and recomposed himself. "And if you had been paying attention, you would've remembered I've only laid claim to the island now. As for where I've been, well... I suppose a part of the jungle you've just never looked at. The jungle can be very protective of their secrets, particularly to outsiders such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:53 pm

"Your choice not mine," Iggy said as he slowly began to slither out from the vines holding him. "Check out the name tag, grandma. You're in my world now."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Murcury smiled to Crystal as he took her hand in his and gently let her down through the exit-way in the attic, dropping down from the exit-way after her. "Best we check the door?" he asked her as they now stood at the top of the stairway that led to the front door.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:00 am

Bowser looked at the bumbling group of koopa troopas at his feet and sighed. Leaning down, he gave them a light smile as his expression quickly changed to an angry scowl. "Get up to the Doomship on the roof or I'll make slop bowls of you AND your shells..", he whispered as he then slapped one hard on the forehead. "Got it...?"
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 am

"...Well it's quite clear the Empire survived this long by being as a snake in the grass," the hybrid commented.

Kima skirted over to his chief's side. "Chief, your orders?"

"My temper got the better of me this time. Should not have come on this strong so early... Back to the village. We have the last of Yoshi culture to look after."

"Yes, sir!" With that, the monkey darted back into the underbrush.

Majusi gave Iggy a dark look. "This island is for the Yoshis, Prince, Empire or not. I suspect we'll meet again." He followed his retainer back into the foliage and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:53 am

Elaine walked down the halls of Bowser's castle looking around at the walls while she was walking. She passed Bowser's throne-room and he heard Bowser talking to some other troopas.

"I wonder what they're talking about. Another job, I bet. I wonder if they are talking about Mario," Elaine said as she stopped and walked slowly back to the doors of Bowser's throne-room. She placed her ear next to the door and listened in.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:29 am

Orinda glared again at Spike and stamped his foot down. "I will not be pushed around like this again!", he shouted angrily. Hocking up a fire lugie, he spit it onto Spike's bandanna that was lining his head, causing it to burst into flames. "Respect THAT!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Spike ignored the burning bandanna on his head and grabbed the dragon by the throat. "Tough rocks, pal." he said in a low growl as he then flung Orinda across the room like a football, sending him crashing through the office door.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Crystal fluttered her small silver wings and floated over by the front door. Landing down gently on the ground, she looked to Murcury and gave him a reassuring smile. "It's most likely the wind," she said in a voice as soft as butter but easier to cut. "You know how breezy it can get down in this ole Valley."

Turning the handle, she pulled the door open and found Heaven and Clive standing in front of it. "Y-your Koopaness," Crystal whispered out to them as her little body began to tremble nervously, "what a p-p-pleasant surprise.."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Heaven heard the old wooden door creak open as Crystal appeared on the other side of them. "Miss Crystal," she said in a firm tone of voice. "Clive here has had liquid poison mushroom thrown in his face. May we come in and also I do know that you are often alone mingling with the spirits in your home and I respect your privacy for that but would you be able to heal him?"
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Crystal looked to Heaven and then to the blue shelled troopa standing next to her, who she was assuming was Clive. Stepping to the side to allow them to come in, she gestured a hand to her right where the living room was. "Your Koopaness and Clive, please come inside," she said, still shivering quite so as she draped her long and silky hair over her pink shell. "You'll find a long couch that you can sit on.."
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:01 am

The lead Koopa Troopa tugged at the collar of his shell as he broke into a nervous sweat. "Yes your Evilness," he said as he turned to face the rest of his troop. "You heard King Koopa, up to the doomship gentlemen!" Pointing towards the stairwell that led to the roof, the lead troopa walked out in front of them tripping over loose stone clumsily as he led the way up.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 am

Elaine stepped away from the doors when she heard the koopa troopas being dismissed through another exit.

"Aaaw, is that all? I wanted to hear more," she moaned and walked off.

------------------

"Thank you Crystal," Clive replied and slowly walked in and towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Crystal closed the door behind them as she quickly followed Clive over to the couch. "Please don't mind the house it usually isn't clean like this," she said aloud as she then looked to Clive and studied his face. "Please lay down on that couch," she whispered softly to him, "and whatever you do, don't blink."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:04 am

Clive nodded and lay down as instructed and kept his eyes open as wide as he could.

"Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate it," he said.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 pm

"Morons," Bowser muttered to himself as he walked up to the doomship. Arriving on the roof, he looked around with an angry expression on his face. "KOOPA GUARDS!!", he bellowed, filling the Valley with an enormous echo. "THROW ME IN THE DOOMSHIP. BY MY TOES!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Heaven, who was still standing by the doorway after being welcomed in to the ghost house, watched Crystal work with Clive from afar. Brushing her long hair out from over her wings and shell, she sighed and hoped for the best in his situation and pondered how they would take care of that nasty Spike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next