Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:59 pm

"That's fine," Crystal said with a bit of a sigh as she looked over to Random. "Perhaps I added too much sugar to the beverages.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Orinda was usually cool under pressure being the rad dragon that he was, but he found himself struggling and gasping for breath in this situation with the koopa queen. "Miss Heaven," he said as he attempted to struggle away from her. "I really don't think this is a good idea with your k-king and all.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 10:35 am

"Some fresh air will do him a world of good. But first, the end of the story..."

Quote :
The next morning, the sun rose, and of the fisherkoopa's peers came by his house to go fishing together, only to find it had become a ramshackle mess overnight. Furniture and items were scattered everywhere, and there was no trace of the fisherkoopa or his wife. The only thing they could find was a single small golden scale that, being expert fisherkoopas in their own right, recognized as that of a Cheep Cheep's. They hurried to the pond with all due haste, and found the same number of Golden Cheep Cheeps swam there as they had that morning, and with their keen eyes, they noticed that one had a missing scale.

They took this as a warning, and resolved to never fish in that pond again.

And that brings this tale to an end, but it's not truly the end of the story. For they say that the Golden Cheep Cheep pond still exists in Heyan-OK to this day, its waters undisturbed by a fishing line for the last few centuries. Although few believe the existence of the Nopeeka Boo these days, they still do not fish out of what is the new tradition. Of course, it is for their own protection.

For if you were ever so foolish as to fish for those Golden Cheep Cheeps... the Nopeeka Boo will GET YOU.

Chugami sipped the last of his tea. "And that is the end of that."
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Bowser had just arrived in the lobby of Koopa Castle and the quietness of the place had him suspicious, it was generally loud and bustling. "Something's not right here," he said aloud as he scratched his head. "Quiet means trouble."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Orinda was still fighting and struggling under Heaven when he thought he heard a voice coming not too far from the throne room. "M-miss Heaven.." he sputtered out. "S-someone's comin'..."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 am

Crystal clapped her hands in delight as she held back a giggle. "I loved that," she said with a gentle smile. "I hope your Lakitu friend won't be too traumatized by it.."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 5:23 am

"He calmed down when I told him about the Nopeeka Boo's region exclusitivity, I believe," Chugami answered as hopped down and hefted Random, still fainted, facing up on his cloud. "Plus he is military, after all. I'm sure he'll be fine once he wakes up."

The Squeek found he couldn't touch the cloud, but by pushing on the parts of the Lakitu riding it, he could still guide it along. He brought him along as he shouldered his pot.

"I've had a great time, my dear, but I'm afraid I must be off. Would you care to show us to the door, please?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:01 am

"Dragons running the empire!" Heaven said in excitement as she was still all over Orinda. "That ole coot won't mind. He wants to win and we can do it together!"
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:49 am

"Of course," Crystal responded as she got up from her seat and directed them both out of the living room and to the front door just a few feet away. "Please come back sometime to our lovely, charming home."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:07 am

Orinda wasn't sure if he should be turned on or terrorized at this point. "Can't I just have a supporting role?" he asked in an unsure tone. "I'm sure your king is a fine guy and all."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:37 am

"I'll be sure to drop by with another story when I'm in the area. You've been a lovely audience." He blushed a little. "Take care!"

Pushing Random along, Chugami departed from the ghost house, waving back to Crystal as he headed off.

Once he had gone some distance, he came to a rest. "Hmm... Best to set up camp until he wakes up... or at least until I can rest a little and navigate this treacherous valley back to the surface..."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Letting off a deep, angry sigh, Bowser stomped towards the throne room. He began to hear the voices of Orinda and Heaven echo out from the room and let some of his tension go in relief of that he at least knew these voices.

Peeking his head inside the door way of the majestic throne room, he saw Orinda and Heaven were rather occupied with each other. "Hey kids," he roared. "I never have seen this castle so busy in my life. I thought we had invaders at first.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:09 am

Orinda heard the booming voice of the king and couldn't help but panic. "I didn't invade anything!" he cried out as he continued to try to squirm away from Heaven's grasp. "I'm just an innocent teenage dragon!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:46 pm

It took Orinda's reaction to get Heaven to snap around and see Bowser had entered the room. "It isn't what it looks like!" she claimed as she attempted to gather herself. "You know how I am towards plumbers!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Larry, the sneaky devil he was following the entire way quietly, poked his head out from behind Bowser and saw Orinda and Heaven fooling around on the throne chairs. "What's that dragon doing here," he said with a bit of a sneer. "He needs to stay back in the tavern and stretch!"
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:35 am

"Of course I do," Bowser responded to Heaven. "You hate them as bad as me. Have fun playing around there, kids."

Seeing that Larry had followed him all the way here, Bowser turned to Larry and motioned him out of the throne room. "Don't be so hard to judge," he told him as he playfully messed up his blue hair, still pushing Larry out the doorway. "He's not that bad and he's keeping your queen out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 am

Letting off a big sigh, Heaven looked to Orinda and gave him a small grin. There wasn't much else they could do until Bowser and Larry left the area. "Your dad is right," Heaven called out to the koopaling. "Not everybody is what they seem on the outside!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:33 am

That's an understatement, Orinda thought to himself. He kept himself low trying to hide how uncomfortable he really was from the company that was present.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:49 am

Larry was still not sold on Orinda, despite what his dad was telling him. "Let's koop outta here," he responded with a sneer as he attempted one last glare at the dragon who was occupying the royal throne. "I've got lands to rule."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:54 am

"When did I lose control?" Bowser asked Larry in a low voice as they then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:24 pm

My chance, Orinda thought to himself as he made a mad attempt to squirm away from Heaven. Seeing she was a rather large dragon as is, this wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:40 pm

"Now where were we?" Heaven said with a seductive smile as she pinned Orinda in against the arm rest of the chair with her left knee. "It is so hard to be alone in this place!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Orinda wanted to yell for help but didn't want to look like a total chicken in front of the Queen of the Koopa Empire. Seeing that his attempt to break free was becoming a lost cause, he let off a very nervous laugh. "Orientation always this rough?" he said with his bravest voice, trying to hide how terrified he had become.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:45 pm

"Oh come on," Heaven responded with a sly smile. "You can't be scared. Just jump in and go with it!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:43 pm

"You're crazy," Orinda said with a scared look on his face. "If you don't mind, I'd l-like to l-leave now.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next