Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo

Go down 
+11
Lemmy Koopa
JadeKoopa
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
Iggy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
thepinkmenace
annabelle56
DragonessDessie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:31 am

Gripping the seat as it began to turn around suddenly, Fire found himself still on the love seat now facing Lemmy in another room. "You ruined our conversation!", he exclaimed as he pointed a finger at him. "Who in the bloody hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 am

Lemmy looked at Fire with a frown as he stepped away from his desk and walked towards a bathroom stall standing next to it, which was also painted gold. "I'm all schweaty from ze show," he said as he stepped into the stall and shut the door behind him. "Don't mind ze while I change, no?" As he stripped himself out of his gold shell, a bright yellow light began to flow out from all sides of the stall and filled the room. Pulling a spare shell from a hook on the inside of the stall, which was ironically also gold, he slipped into it easily and walked back out of the stall and towards the desk.

Sitting down, he clasped his hands and looked to Fire and then to Murcury. "Tight. Tight like a tieeee-ger!", he said in a terribly exaggerated accent.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:15 pm

"What's tight?", Murcury said as he looked at himself for a moment and then back to Lemmy in a bewildered expression. "We're koopas, we don't wear any pants!"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 pm

"I am quite smashing!", Fire exclaimed with a smile as he then realized Lemmy was trying to change to subject and became serious. Getting up from the love seat, he quickly got to his feet and began to walk up to the desk with his golden gun still out and pointed at him. "Spill it! Who are you and I know you're working for Doctor Evil!"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 am

"This shell is tight," Lemmy said as he struggled around behind the desk for a moment. "Either it's too small or I should go on a diet."

Putting his hands up, he gave Fire a serious look. "Shoestring me and I shoestring your fah-jahhh.", he said as he then began to dig around underneath his desk. "I'll show you two beautiful, tight koopas my guide to being such a stud like myself." Pulling out plates with food on them, he set them on the desk individually. There was about six plates in all. "How about fish and chips, fries and a flounder, steaks and a pike, waffle and a marlin, curly and a cod," he said as his gold shell began to peel and flake, turned on by the food or by himself. "Or my personal favorite, a stogie and a sturgeon?"

Turning his attention to his flaking shell, he peeled a gold flake off with a finger and began to lick at it with his tongue. "Peeling again! Must. Have. Gold."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:13 am

Murcury got up from the sofa and pulled out his gun, fixing it on Lemmy's head. "Enough of this nonsense, tell us where Doctor Evil is!", he shouted. "Fish is quite good for you if you eat it in sensible portions by the way."
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 pm

A red door poofed into the left side of the lair as Jade stepped into the room, gold glitter spilling down the back of her shell and onto the floor. Pulling out a gun from her shell, she walked up to Lemmy and aimed it at him with a steady hand. "Freeze Goldmember!", she shouted in a booming voice. "You're under arrest, sugar.."
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Fire looked around the lair that was gold and everything in the room that was also gold. Shrugging, he kept his gun aimed at Lemmy. "Goldmember?", he asked, astounded and perhaps a bit confused too. "Heck, I swore that was Sonny Bono!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Murcury turned to Fire and shrugged. "I was going to say Liberace but this room seemed awful familiar."

Whipping the table across the room with his scaly tail, Murcury slowly walked up to Lemmy with his gun still aimed at him. "I've killed plenty of henchmen during my lifetime and I'll make the same work of you if you don't come with us."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 am

Lemmy's arm stretched and looped around Murcury's neck, squeezing tightly around it. Turning his head a full 180 degrees, he looked to Jade and smirked. "What are you, night security? But seriously, one move and the fahjah gets it!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:36 am

Murcury struggled a little bit as he tried to curl a finger around the trigger of his own weapon. "Geezus man," he grunted as the pressure increased around his neck, choking him. "How the bloody hell did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 am

Jade gave Lemmy an insulted look as she kept her gun placed at his head. "No, uh Pizza Delivery," she said in a bewildered voice as she thought to herself just then. "Damn you TMNT II!"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 am

"I have a 'ball' telling this story," Lemmy said in a shrill voice as he increased his grip around Murcury's neck. "It's due to an unfortunate Mario Paint incident. Ze know, da unresponsive mouse and de limited undo button. I was painting a stunning picture of myself when I attempted to color my shell gold, but was so caught up in the game I did not realized I had a broken line in the shell outline and the gold spilled all over me and my drawing. Undo could not save the damage that had already been done." Walking over towards the back wall behind his desk, he made a hand gesture to something above him. Giving everybody an evil look, he kept his face and voice steady without any emotion. "Hence the name, Golllldmember.."

Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

"You're going nowhere, suga..", Jade said as she kept a gun pointed at Lemmy's head. "And you're just a sick, sick koopa!"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:17 pm

"Give it up, Goldmember!", Fire shouted as he walked closer with the gun still aimed at Lemmy's head. "You're surrounded."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Murcury continued to struggle in the grasp of Lemmy. "Yeah what they said," he choked out loudly. "Just trying to fit in, mate.."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:49 pm

"Zats what you think!", Lemmy said with excitement as he revealed a giant gold star that had came down from the rafters and to a rest directly behind him. The star began to glow brightly as he pointed his gun at the group surrounding him and his captive Murcury. Tightening his grip around Murcury's neck with his other arm, he jumped into the star as they both disappeared from sight in another bright flash of light.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:26 am

Jade looked at Fire for a moment and then to the giant starman. "So do we go in that thing or what?", she asked him, bewildered.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:13 pm

"We'll just do it like the last three movies," Fire said to Jade as he pulled out the time machine keys from his shell. "Make it harder than it needs to be, maybe some poorly done pop culture reference along the way.. the machine is just out by the front doors of this place, let's go save my father." Extending a hand to Jade, because that's just how a koopa gets a potential shag in the shell, he adjusted his glasses with the other free hand and let off a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:53 am

Jade took Fire's hand and smiled to him, passing off a wink. "Please show me your.. machine." she said softly as he walked with him out of the building. Looking around, she saw a DeLorean sitting out in front of them, as said directly in the path of the front doors. "You're machine.. is a DeLorean?", she asked in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 pm

"I'll show you the back seat later," Fire said as he opened the passenger door of the machine for Jade and gestured her in. "If you know what I mean baby.."
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 am

"Oh Behave!", Jade said to Fire as she got into the passenger side of the vehicle. Looking around at all the control panels and electronics, she was blown away by its complexity. "So how does this thing work?"
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 am

"You sunk my battleship, baby!" Fire said as he shut the passenger door for Jade and proceeded to slide across the roof of the vehicle and landing easily on his feet by the drivers door. Opening it with a cool whooshing sound coming from the door, he sat down inside and lazily gestured a free hand over the blinking lights all over the dash. "Where you are, where you been, where you going.." he muttered in a hurry as he turned the ignition of the machine, causing it to start with a loud vroom. "I'll explain it later.. but am I missing something here?"
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Jade crossed her arms and shook her head at Fire. "Directions perhaps?", she asked in a sing-song voice. Sighing, she wondered if all male koopas were like this. After a moment, she turned her head away and stared out the passenger window. "Damn boys and their maps..", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
DragonessDessie
RP Elder
RP Elder
DragonessDessie

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 pm

The television screen embedded in the dashboard of the car turned on as the dragoness Dessie's face shown with a kitchen in the background. "Austin," she said with a gentle smile, "you will find Goldmember in Aurora, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. The year and date is August 25, 1992." Giving Fire a hard and serious stare from her twinkling eyes that shined like a diamond through a misty evening sky, she took a sip from a glass of water positioned just off screen to her left and then continued. "It's in a household and your target claims to live with his parents, which is what children of today refer to as 'both bogus and sad'." She gave one last wave with the tip of her tail as the screen proceeded to turn off.

(I, Fernando, brother-in-law to Rose, have helped her write this post since she was not sure of what was asked of her. Blessed be my friends.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next