Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 3:30 pm

No worries bro. At least I think your cool.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:08 pm

Best of luck to yah bro. I heard Stack-em is quite a spendy one.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Reviewed Twisted Metal Head-On for the PS2. I CAN get with the times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Some just can't see the points of retro gaming, bro. ^^
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:31 pm

I always retro game and only retro game nowadays. I don't play any of the new games anymore.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 3:44 am

Is Minecraft considered retro gaming yet? Very Happy

Other than that, I've been playing Tri Force Heroes, mostly. Though I am also quite obliged to play this newfangled Undertale game soon. People tell me I will most certainly enjoy it.

Haven't really done much retro gaming in a while for some reason (NaNoWriMo had a lot to do with that, too)
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 10:09 am

In a graphical sense, I guess so. I'm not a fan of it though, mostly due to it literally being everywhere like Minions, Frozen, etc etc. It kinda ruins the appeal for me.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:46 am

Wait, Undertale's got a whole half-aisle at Toys 'R' Us now?!
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Hell of a question. What's Undertale?
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:20 pm

It's got half an aisle in a toy store, apparently something that's moving up in the world Greg. lol
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:22 pm

Can't wait to get the plush of Flowey the Flower, your best friend!
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 am

I kinda try not to let minecraft's constant presence everywhere make me hate it. It's a good enough game, and the mods make it amazing.

Also Undertale is an indie game available on Steam and such, and it was made by this one dude over the course of a fairly long time. A year or so. It's an RPG with a very unique battle system, and it's about this kid that falls into the realm of monsters. It's got different endings depending on what you do in the game, and the game actually starts reflecting your actions during the gameplay, not just at the end. Because of its unique theme (not the plot theme, but the emotional theme), helped by the fact that the author of it is well-known by the huge Homestuck fanbase for composing some of the music, it's pretty popular.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 am

Plushes? Swear this was the video game topic LoL
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Could be anything on planet SC. Lol
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Just got Gex for the PS1 and Donkey Kong 3 for the NES. Good times.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:32 pm

It's hard to sell new players on Undertale because it's one of those "experience" games. Like The Stanley Parable, the full experience best emerges only if you play it as blind as possible (or at least not watch too much of a gameplay walkthrough). Thankfully, I think Tumblr is the only one being fast and loose with it currently? Everyone else is pretty good about holding their tongue.

Thankfully there's a demo so you can weigh your options properly: http://www.undertale.com/demo.htm. There are a few differences between it and the normal game since the engine changed halfway through development, but given I'm willing to bet most of the people here are good with EarthBound and the like, you'd all enjoy it. Also, I'mma just put the trailer here to help show exactly what you're getting into.

Plus, according to the specs, it runs on XP. So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:41 pm

EarthBound sucks. Chrono Trigger is way better.
Back to top Go down
Pidgey
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Pidgey

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Guessing me and Chris are like the only poke fanatics here? heheh.. ^^;
Back to top Go down
csaunders40

csaunders40

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 10:47 pm

So you waiting on Sun and Moon to come out, dude? Only like six months away I can't contain myself. lol
Back to top Go down
Pidgey
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Pidgey

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:02 pm

You know it! ^^; I should get bold and paint next year's car based on one of the two games.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 1:46 am

I still need to finish Y. I'm not planning on blogging about my game progress in anything resembling detail ever again.

Though once I get Sun or Moon, my plan is to pick the female character, name her Lilo, and nickname every single one of my Pokemon after Lilo & Stitch experiments.
Back to top Go down
csaunders40

csaunders40

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 11:04 am

Huh, that sounds interesting. I don't change their names, confusing when your trying to get every Pokemon available in game.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:25 am

Different strokes then. I always nickname my Pokémon, even the ones I don't plan to use for my team.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:00 pm

So you come up with basically 100+ nicknames? Yeah your a writer. LOL
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Yep. ^^ Though the Dittos are always named Doubleback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next