Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 am

Out of request, here's the video game chit chat topic. Anything not worthy of its own topic can go here, from what your playing right now or to bragging about what you just bought..

Perfect Dark for the N64 is what a FPS should be.. despite its age in graphics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 am

I love everything about Perfect Dark. The levels and graphics are superb and it has a very interesting storyline. And the soundtrack is just outstanding especially Alien Conflict, which is one of my all-time favourite pieces of VGM.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 am

It was only in the past month or so that I got a PlayStation 2, due to my overall loyalty to the Nintendo brand. but when one of your favorite series (Klonoa, in my case) has exclusive titles for it, whatcha gonna do? Of course, there are other PS2 titles I'm interested in; I already owned PaRappa the Rapper 2 (which I got on a trip to visit my dad's family, Like New, for only seven bucks), and I'm looking into the Kingdom Hearts series as well as Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelists of the Roses and a few other titles.

By the way, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil? Up there with Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 as most visually stunning game I've ever played. It's absolutely beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Haven't played video games as of recently, I probably should.. PS3, maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Just bought Mario is Missing and Mario's Time Machine for my SNES. Anybody play it before and what's your thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I only played Mario is Missing for the NES, and it was over emulator. I suppose it was OK, but not particularly interesting.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:10 am

If it was Bowser is Missing, then it'd be awesome..
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 am

LersHasABellyButton wrote:
If it was Bowser is Missing, then it'd be awesome..

The Koopalings are Missing would be better as it could have Bowser travelling through seven worlds as he attempts to save his koopalings from captivity one by one.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Got my games in the mail today.. I haven't played either of them in over 15 years. Lets see how time has aged them, I suppose!
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Okay guys.. I'm feeling the itch to play my Super Nintendo for once. Game suggestion that I should play?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Super Mario World..
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 am

So Mario is Missing and Mario's Time Machine haven't aged anywhere near as well as I remembered them.. they're still Mario games and decent titles to have in my collection. So it isn't all bad.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:01 am

Mario is Missing is okay, never played Mario's Time Machine.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:29 am

I'm pretty good at both of those games, Lers.

Though I'm a bit of a world history buff, so that contributes to it considerably.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 am

Have you beaten both of them, Mike?

Al and I own those two games as well, I've beaten them on one or two occasions.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:13 pm

My brother got me Kingdom Hearts for my birthday while we were on the road. I've had a chance to play at our two multi-day stops between than and getting back, not to mention some play time when we got back, of course. Currently, I'm halfway through Wonderland, which I know isn't saying much. But heh, so far it's more interesting watching the story unfold seeing the gameplay segments in-between the cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Yes, I have beaten them. One playthrough pretty much takes the fun out of it, though..
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Let's have us a topic discussion.

You Were Such a Beautiful Game
What are some of the most beautiful or visually-stunning games you've ever played (or seen, if you haven't actually played them)?

For me, it's the two Mario Galaxy games and Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. [i[Galaxy[/i] just batted my visual expectations for the Wii right out of the park. Klonoa 2's lively fantasy environments gave my PS2 experience a good solid first impression.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Final Fantasy III and the first Donkey Kong Country. Remembers playing them as a kid, the graphical differences and sound quality compared to the games I had played before were mind-blowing and left me in awe. They still leave me in awe after all this time, how a 16-bit system could get that sort of power still baffles me.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! 530041_462220880478320_2101352336_n

New Super Mario Bros. 2 was released yesterday! Anyone have it or planning to get it? Once I've saved up enough, I intend to get the digital version, though the collector in me is probably going to have a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 pm

So to keep us up to date on the Mario universe...

New Super Mario Bros U is going to be a WiiU launch title and it's going to use something similar to the map system from Super Mario World. Looking forward to that.

Miyamoto has recently given answers to some of the burning Mario questions to Game Informer. Among them: the Mario Brothers have no last time, the Go-Karting with Bowser is like how old cartoon characters changed roles from cartoon to cartoon, the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids (Bowser Jr's the only child), they consider the Yoshi series as part of the core Mario series, the general rule for Mario's "roles" is that he's blue-collared and Dr. Mario may not necessarily a legitimate practice.

After being around since the NES era, Nintendo Power will cease publications at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 pm

That's complete and utter bullshit about the Koopalings not being considered Bowser's children. I've considered them his children from the very start.

Nintendo Power ceasing is huge, too.. nobody needs inside Nintendo knowledge anymore?
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Nintendo Power is ceasing? Really?

And bro, I totally agree with you. The Koopalings are Bowser's kids, I don't care who says what.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Koopalings will always be Browser's children.. and no, I'm not saying that to get on your good side, Al. As a lifelong koopa, it goes against everything I believe, who else could they be related to? I don't buy a Magikoopa or a Paratroops as the dad either.

Shame NP is ceasing at the end of the year, I had the !St issue and most of their mags from the NES/SNES era. SC, if you remember Gamer's Block, I based it a lot off of NP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next