Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

I know what ya mean, Nick. I'd love to hear a backstory (if they have one).
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:41 am

I don't give a damn what Miyamoto says as the koopalings will always be Bowser's children as far as I am concerned. As for Junior he can kiss my ass as he will never be a true koopaling. He is nothing more than a baby Bowser clone.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 pm

I can't imagine the US fanbase handling this very well or any Koopa fan in particular. They've always been Koopa's children and I'm not sure what else the creators could make them out to be.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:53 pm

The creators can say what they want but it's really up to the fans on how they feel is what.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 pm

We seem to share a strong opinion about it. Koopa unite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm

So as part of one of my projects, I've been analyzing the patterns of Star Point yield in Paper Mario as presented on this web page: http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/n64/papermario/starpoints.shtml So far I've noticed three patterns: yield goes down by one every two levels; there's only one level where yield is 5 and 11; and at 8 and above odd yields have only one level while at 7 and below even yields have only one level. My hypothesis is that they all use the same calculation formula, most likely involving the actual numbers being decimals but the game truncating the returning value to get an integer.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 pm

In english?
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 pm

*sigh* I'm figuring out a formula that calculates how many Star Points you win by beating enemies in Paper Mario.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Nick, this whole Viva Pinata addiction you started.. thanks to you, my wife found the game and got addicted to it.

Damn you, I say.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm

It's not his fault, it is just a very addictive game.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 pm

So sorry, Fire Razz

Anyways, Tia.. the 2nd Viva Pinata game is even better than the first one. If you get a chance to buy it, you should seriously give it a look. It's called Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm

I've got the original Viva Piñata in a bundle pack with Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts from a yard sale not too long ago. Haven't played either since I don't have an Xbox of any number. I am, however, fairly fond of the CGI cartoon.
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 am

Why buy games for a system you don't have?
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 am

Because it was eight bucks and the Video Game Design Club room has an Xbox 360. I do have some intentions of getting an Xbox 360, I suppose, if only because I'm a child of the nineties and I want freakin' Stop 'n' Swop.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Ah, Banjo Kazooie. I keep getting told to play that game, so I might look into it soon. The Viva Pinnate games look cool, but once again, I've never played them.

Just a random question: What was the greatest Super Mario game any of you have ever played? It could be any of them. My answer to that question is either New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Paper Mario, Super MArio World, or Super Mario Bros. Three. They're all great games, but it's so hard to choose!
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

In my experience, my opinion towards best Mario game leans towards the Galaxy duology. Shooting across the cosmos... great stuff.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 pm

So lately I've been jonesing on Minecraft. Man, when I was told this game was addictive, they weren't kidding. I'm already contemplating how to build the Island from Cave Story. The entire thing, levels within and all. Y'know, just in case you all thought I had a shred of sanity left in me.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Let's just say this: I had to semi-quit after it started usurping my school-work for most important thing. That is how addictive it is.

I play occasionally. You can definitely build the island from Cave Story, though it will take you a very long time. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Even in Creative mode, I'm not expecting it to be done anytime soon. Gotta figure out how big each area is, what to make it out of, where each one is placed relative to each other... Lots of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 pm

The best way for you to do it might be if you did it in creative/super-flat mode, that's always how I tried to make video-game worlds.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Yeah, I'm doing it in Superflat with the Water World template, which might pose some initial problems given the very bottom of the island is probably going to be the only part below the cloudline. The levels will probably have to be shorter to compensate for the difference in jumping mechanic anyways. I'll get it figured out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 am

Visited Al and Tia on Wednesday and saw the arcade machine game boards they bought.

Jealous to say the least, not many folks can say they own the original Ms. Pac-Man and Galaga arcade games. I should of taken pictures.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD HAVE. J/K.

So playing Super Mario World right now. Memories come floodin back..
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Seriously Mike, you should of taken pics. YOU KNOW OUR INNER NERD WANTS TO SEE IT.

And hah, yeah bro Lemmster.. reminds me of when we first joined this fam.. that game is full of good times and memories.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Stop making me feel old, you two.. and yes, I know your 'Inner Nerd' is jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next