Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 pm

think its what todays kids call spare time lolz
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Dammit Krazy Kreatures on the NES. Unlicensed puzzler, your in my blood now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:08 am

Quit playing video games brah LoL you got a site to run.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:22 am

Get back to running your site Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 4:53 pm

I can't. VG and DarkKoopa's egos are stronger than any firewall disabling devices I have!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 12:51 am

Eugh, them? VG still has me blocked on Twitter for no reason. There are a lot of things I could say about those two. Yeah, they have massive egos but I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 1:27 am

I got a couple games as a result of my birthday. One was Zero Time Dilemma, the final entry in the Zero Escape series of visual novel and escape-the-room puzzle games. I have been inhaling this thing like crazy, I love it so much, and I've managed to get through at least a few of the rooms without having to look up hints once, which is an accomplishment for me given my personal preference for platformers.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Is it just me or is a Metroid game without Samus kinda retarded? It's like a calling a game Mario Bros without Mario or Luigi in it.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:04 pm

SC276 wrote:
Yep. ^^ Though the Dittos are always named Doubleback.

Doubleback? I'm curious to know what this means.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:13 am

Careful with the R word Lemmy.

Don't know what's going on much with the gaming world lately but any game without their main characters would certainly not feel right.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 2:12 am

Thunderstruck wrote:
SC276 wrote:
Yep. ^^ Though the Dittos are always named Doubleback.

Doubleback? I'm curious to know what this means.

Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 2:17 am

I think doubleback means to go back on something if you've made an error.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:43 pm

I don't see what ZZ Top as to do with naming your Pokémon Doubleback. Guess I just ain't hip enough.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 am

...I'm gonna just assume you're joking.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Or just maybe not all of us think or know the same things that you do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Magika

Magika

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:10 pm

You can't go about actin like that sort of thing is common sense SC mate. Gonna just make enemies with that remark.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Agreein with my sis on that one. C'mon mate you could at least explain these things instead of blastin off sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 12:08 am

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
Or just maybe not all of us think or know the same things that you do.

Or Thunder could just say "OHH you so clever" and nobody gets hurt. Guess we just aren't compatible with the super duper computer.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 am

Terry wrote:

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Ariel-Attacks-Ursula-The-Monster-In-Disneys-Little-Mermaid
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 12:28 am

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
Terry wrote:

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Ariel-Attacks-Ursula-The-Monster-In-Disneys-Little-Mermaid

I'd ask where this topic was originally going but that might be a stupid question. Lol thanks a lot Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 3:58 am

SweetBaby wrote:
Agreein with my sis on that one. C'mon mate you could at least explain these things instead of blastin off sarcasm.

My response was because I wasn't sure how it could be missed. The name of the song is "Doubleback." It was because this video was on the Back to the Future III DVD that I know about it, and I named Ditto after it because Ditto's Transform makes it a double.

It's visible right there in the video's title, at the top of the embedded player.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Since I don't understand Pokémon that makes it a hell of a lot clearer. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 12:04 am

SC276 wrote:
SweetBaby wrote:

My response was because I wasn't sure how it could be missed. The name of the song is "Doubleback." It was because this video was on the Back to the Future III DVD that I know about it, and I named Ditto after it because Ditto's Transform makes it a double.

It's visible right there in the video's title, at the top of the embedded player.

The song title is visible, yes. The explanation about the Pokémon? No. Just accept that some of us aren't Pokémon junkies and we ask an innocent question every now and then.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 12:16 am

Thunderstruck wrote:
Since I don't understand Pokémon that makes it a hell of a lot clearer. Thank you.

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Sarcasm+5
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 8:05 pm

LoL sarcasm? Are you sure you aren't adding sarcasm to his already non sarcastic response?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next