Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Glad that argument is over.. sorting through all this is like searching through the remains of a hurricane stricken area for survivors..
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Yes. On a more positive note, I've started stress-testing the emulator I got for my smartphone by playing a fan-translated patch of For the Frog the Bell Tolls (Wikipedia link). The only other games I'm playing right now besides some mobile games are Picross e4 and finishing off a 100% run of Picross 3D, so it will likely be my next Final Thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 pm

I was going to joke about how my next Final Thoughts was a cutting edge state-of-the-art this-gen title and then go just joking and say it was a Game Boy game from 1992, but apparently I accidentally killed the thread, so... yeah, my latest Final Thoughts is on For the Frog the Bell Tolls. Go check it out.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Quote :
but apparently I accidentally killed the thread

Just remember you said it, not us.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Be nice or I'll have the Admin ban you! Lemmy needs a homeboy to bounce his ideas off, cracker!
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:23 pm

Cracker? lol Get your eyes checked bro.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:04 am

My latest review is up. Aladdin for the Sega Genesis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Now now Lemmy, use your big boy words Lol
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:11 am

Super Mario Bros. for the NES turned 30 Sunday. Amazing how the game is still played even today.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 12:01 am

Also noting that the game is 30 years old makes some of us feel 30 years older than we already are lol
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Saying your getting old on us? lol I don't get old.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:31 pm

So yesterday the Plague of Shadows update for Shovel Knight, the hot retro platformer hit, was released, adding in a challenge mode along with the ability to play a separate campaign as one of the bosses, Plague Knight. Been looking forward to this for awhile.

For those that care that 8-bit continues to represent.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:10 pm

My next reviews coming up will be Contra Hard Corps for the Sega Genesis, Stunt Race FX for the SNES, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis and SC is gonna have a heart attack Chrono Trigger for the DS.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:30 pm

A DS game? Are you turning a new leaf bro LoL
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:31 pm

Nah, this will probably be my only DS game review. People are vampires when coming to selling the SNES version of Chrono Trigger, no way I'd spend $100+ on it.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
SC is gonna have a heart attack
Good to hear you have such a high opinion of me.

In other news, Plague of Shadows is going pretty well. Reached the third area of the map, and I'm getting a solid hang of the controls. The boss fight in the Explodatorium is perhaps one of the most fun things I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Honesty is the best policy. Plus I'm tired of being thumbed down for being 'nostalgic', so it was bound to come.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 5:38 pm

Whoa whoa. Fred, Ethyl. Chill out.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:59 am

He's just jealous bro.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:53 am

Geez guys, be nice to SC.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Fine, fine.. v.v
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Anybody got an Xbox One? If so, any interesting games your getting?
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:04 am

Nope lol
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Lately I've been crazy as a fox for the Danganronpa franchise, after seeing Funimation's dub of the first game's anime adaptation.

This visual novel series features fifteen-to-sixteen teenagers that attend Hope's Peak Academy, all of which were chosen to attend through either exceptional talent in a certain field, or chosen out of a lottery from all remaining high school students (for having a talent of 'good luck'). However, the class finds themselves trapped in a closed location with no escape and the sadistic teddy bear Monokuma, who forces them to play his game of mutual killing. The only way for any of them to escape is to kill one of their fellow classmates and get away with it in a class trial. Like Ace Attorney, it's a mystery series where you gather evidence, and then present it in court by metaphorically shooting down your opponent's argument. Gameplay-wise, that's literal; evidence is listed in the U.I. as "Truth Bullets," and you fire the words at the words the other students are saying. It has some claim to fame for its call for localization starting with a Something Awful forum Let's Play.

Since the games themselves have been only on Playstation handheld systems, I've been absorbing the series through its anime and Let's Plays. I'm practically gobbling it down like a starved cat finding a fish pile. I think I'm fascinated by the gameplay elements presented in trials. I really need a job so I can afford a Vita...
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Sounds like such a cheerful game. I'd say I'm on the prowl of getting all the US NES launch titles but I'm not with the times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next