Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Larry shook his wand at the dragon as he hopped off the stool he was sitting on. "We'll see about that!" he growled as he ran off to meet Bowser at the door way. "King dad! King dad!" he shouted to him, "Make that ugly bartender get me any drink I want!"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Clive walked back towards the bar not knowing what was happening just yet. He opened the door to see everyone in.

"Huh? What's going on here then?" he asked anyone who was bothered to answer. He saw both Spike and Elaine, two people he didn't want to see.

"Oh not them again," he said.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Spike was about to reach out and grab Orinda by the neck as he then noticed Clive step in along with Larry getting all preachy over Bowser. "Well well," he said with a sickening grin, "if it isn't my favorite people who can't take a hint and father time.."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 am

"You're the one who can't take a hint," Clive said. "Haven't you learned your lesson from last time." He crossed his arms and looked straight at Spike as if he was expecting an answer there and then completely ignoring Elaine.

Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Larry tugged on Bowser's arm and whined. "King daddd.." he pleaded. "Tell that ugly dragon to give me whatever drink I demand!"
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:11 am

Bowser looked to Larry and gave him a push towards the bar. "Then steal one, lughead!" he roared at him. Turning his attention to Spike, he let off an evil smile. "Hey pal.." he boomed to him as he then noticed Clive was in the bar with them, "... crap."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Heaven was trying to keep a friendly attitude towards Clive, though she was having a difficult time doing so. She didn't expect him to be here, she thought to herself, pretty sure Bowser didn't either. Brushing a hand through her hair quickly, she stayed behind Bowser and tried to remain un-noticed.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Spike stomped over to Clive and picked him up by the throat. "You're one to talk there, pipsqueak!" he roared in his face as he then let off an evil, twisted grin. "How about I squeeze your neck harder every time you say something until I break it in half?"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Xiuhcoatl was about to walk into the tavern when he saw the skirmish happening in the doorway. "Nevermind!" he sighed aloud as he walked on towards the Valley Ghost House, in search of Crystal. His scaly tail reflecting the dim lighting of the cavern home as it dragged gently behind him, he pondered how this place never had problems with flooding considering the body of water that was just above it.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 pm

"Just try it. Bowser and Heaven are here, they won't let you mistreat their troops, go on. Do it if you dare." Clive said defiantly.

"EHEHEHEHEHEH," Elaine laughed out loud at Clive's threat. "Brave little boy taking on someone much bigger than him, What a loser." she taunted.

Clive ignored Elaine's taunts and stared right into Spike's eyes. "So what's it going to be, you're not going to keep me tied up behind the bar this time and you certainly won't beat me up while the king and queen are here."

Elaine muttered something under her breath not wanting Clive to hear what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:41 am

Orinda kept to himself as he watched the chaos going on in front of him. Casually shrugging it off, he began to wipe down the counter with a rag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:40 pm

"Yeeah," Heaven said with a nervous laugh as she tried to hide behind Bowser. "We just rough them up a bit.. right Bowsy Wowsy?"
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Bowser gave Heaven a strange look after she called him Bowsy Wowsy. Shaking out the thoughts on his mind of the silly nickname, he looked to Spike and let off a big grin. "Rough up that Clive a bit," he said as he then noticed Clive was right there with them. "We're koopas, where a koop always cheat and a cheat never flies the koop."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:19 am

Clive quickly looked at Bowser shocked at what he just heard. "I beg your pardon," he said. Elaine was quick to butt in, "He said for Spike to rough you up, did you not hear the first time," she taunted. Clive decided to leave and walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:18 am

Orinda narrowed his eyes at Bowser, hearing his spoken words clear as a bell. "An eeee-vil petting zoo?" he asked curiously as he then realized he had no clue what he was talking about. Waving to Clive, most likely in a dazed and confused state of mind, he resumed wiping out mugs with his rag.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:21 am

Totally forgetting Orinda at this point, Spike watched as Clive moved towards the door and snickered. "You forgot something," he said with a twisted grin as his yellow, sickly eyes glowed bright with bliss. "Do you prefer to leave with or without your shell, pipsqueak?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:27 am

Heaven was about to poke Bowser in the stomach and tease him some more just to watch his face turn red as a tomato but saw Clive was a bit upset. "Stop being so stiff," she called out to him softly, "being a koopa ain't all serious business yanno.."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:33 am

"Watch your mouth, I like my shell," Clive said. "Why? Do you want my shell?"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Spike laughed off Clive's petty comments. "Of course I do," he said as he began to approach him menacingly. "As a trash receptacle with trash like you in it!"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:49 pm

"Tough, you're not getting it," Clive said as he proceeded to open the door of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:21 am

Larry jumped for joy as he let off an evil snicker. Taking a running leap over the bar, he pushed Orinda out of the way and went for a beer mug sitting under it. "Move dirtbag!" he shouted at the dragon mockingly. "I get what I want!"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:23 am

Spike shrugged as he then looked to Bowser. "So King Krappa," he said hissed as his eyes glowed a sickening yellow, "what exactly can I do to captain goody-two shell?" He then snickered softly at the nickname he just referred to Clive as.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:35 am

She almost wanted to defend Clive but realized Bowser was most likely right. Straightening out her long hair, Heaven tucked her wings underneath it and along her shell as she kept to herself.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:51 am

Orinda scratched his head and looked at Larry, bewildered. "Since when did I lose control?" he howled aloud, quite over-dramatically for that matter. "Where did I, a young city boy raised in South Detroit, go wrong?"
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:28 pm

"Anything you want my dastardly koopa comrade," Bowser said to Spike with a grin. "Just don't wipe him out too bad eh?"

Not even taking notice of Clive, he extended a hand to Heaven and smiled to her. "Our work is done here?" he asked aloud to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next