Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:58 am

(EDIT:Lance missed a step below. When you click on your name, you'll find a small link up top that says 'Statistics'. Click on that and then follow below. ~Orinda)
(Revy, when you want to link to an older post click on your name, then it will have a link that says find all messages by Revy. Click on that, go down to the one you want to link to and click on the topic name above it. Hope that helps but then it might do that thing where it won't allow you to post links quite yet.)

Silly talk, Xiuhcoatl thought to himself playfully as he looked at the plate of spicy mushrooms that sat in front of him. He could handle the heat of anything, no doubt in his mind. Letting off a laugh, he took a bite of one of the mushrooms. Two chews in, his face began to glow a bright red as he coughed up a large puff of smoke.

"Water!" he sputtered out, almost choking on the extreme heat of it. Grabbing his glass frantically, he downed it quickly. Eyes watering, he looked to Koopette and laughed hard. "You sure got me with that one!"
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:37 am

Koopette giggled as she gave Xiuhcoatl a pat on the back. "We don't do this enough!" she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:21 am

Placing a claw over Orinda's lips, Heaven attempted to knock him down onto his back as she looked into his eyes. "Don't play silly with me," she said softly. "We can make the Koopa Empire so much better.. we're the few dragons here.. it's our time."

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Not sure if he should be turned on or terrified, Orinda rolled away from Heaven and gave her a surprised look. "I think you're cute and everything," he said as he made a quick glance at the door, "but this just isn't gonna work."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:28 am

(Ah, thanks, that clears post links up!

Also, the name's Envy, rather than Revy Razz)

"Really?!" Envy asked, almost incredulously, as they made their way to the couch to sit for a while. "To tell the truth, I really could use both. I haven't had much of, well, anything in a while."

The kindness of this stranger was, well, amazing. Not quite what they'd expected. They rubbed their tired and aching legs for a moment, with a slight wince. Then they paused for a second.

"I don't want to be trouble, though."

Envy didn't notice Crystal's interest. Life in a lab didn't make them the sharpest knife in the drawer when it came to social things.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:17 pm

"Of course," Crystal said as she finished straightening up the couch for Envy to sit on if he chose so. "You're a guest and a polite one at that."

Smiling gently to the hybrid stranger, she struggled still to hide the fact that she was blushing quite so. "And no trouble at all," she said gently, "very rarely do I get visitors.."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:57 am

"Now now," Heaven said with a smile as she attempted to pull the dragon back over by her. "You're just being playful and I'm lonely."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Orinda didn't want to push Heaven away and hurt her feelings so he sat there on the couch lost inside his thoughts as she pulled him over towards her. "Y-your king-a-ma-poodie!" he sputtered out. "I'm sorry that you're lonely but it isn't right to do this to him!"
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Softly chuckling to himself, Murcury brushed a loose strand of wild blue hair from over his eyes as he gave Xiuhcoatl a thumbs up.

"Did she tell you so or what?" he said with a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:43 pm

(Whoever the hell Revy is lol. Sorry about that mate.)

Xiuhcoatl nodded, still gulping down his drink to cool down his flaming mouth. Finally finishing the glass of water and rather quickly in that fact, he set the glass down and laughed.

"My friend," he said to Koopette with a smile, "once again, you did not disappoint."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:22 pm

"But why am I so lonely?" Heaven asked Orinda, feeling tears fill her eyes. Holding the dragon close to her in a hug, she looked away and tried to hide her feelings. "Even with King Bowser at my side I feel alone.. like a stranger in a new world.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Noticing Heaven's bottom lip begin to quiver, Orinda stopped struggling and noticed that she wasn't as scary as she was scared. "The same way I felt alone," he muttered to himself, "when I crash landed in this strange place..."

All of a sudden and for a reason he couldn't explain if he tried to, he found himself reaching up towards her chin. She was trying to hide her sorrowing pain and tears, he felt it in the way her body shivered and trembled.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:22 am

"Whoa, really?" Envy asked. "How come? I mean, you're pretty nice and all, so I'd think you get plenty of visitors!"

They did rest on the couch. It would be hard to get up from there for a while.

"Uh.. speaking of visitors... I don't think I've asked your name yet."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 am

"Well it's a ghost house," Crystal said with a shrug. "And I tend to keep to myself until I'm needed." Her pale yellow cheeks once again blushing at Envy's question, Crystal let off a shy giggle.

"Crystal Angelee Koopa. What might yours be, curious stranger?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:57 am

Heaven watched Orinda as a tear began to roll down her cheek. "You know how I feel then," she said as her voice continued to quiver. "That's why we need to work together.."

Hugging the dragon even tighter, she just sat there with him and thought to herself. "It makes me wonder on where you came from.."
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:20 pm

"A ghost house... huh. Yeah, I guess that explains why it looked so, well, lonely." Envy said. Then they focused on the second question. "My name's Envy. I don't really have a long name or anything. Just that."

They paused for a moment, apparently only then realizing something.

"Oh, what do you mean by needed? Do you work for someone? Like the Koopa Empire?"

They had by now noticed Crystal's blushing. But they didn't know much about that. So they promptly decided that it meant that Crystal was totally able to change colors.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Finding herself attracted to Envy, Crystal couldn't help herself but sit on the couch next to him. Still blushing, she attempted to keep a fairly decent distance between the both of them.

"When the koopas need me," she whispered gently to him as she found herself interested with the fingers of one of his hands. "I'm a healer.." Slowly placing her hand palm down over the top of his, she closed her eyes and felt the fear and sense of belonging vibrate through his body.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:13 pm

"You don't know where baby dragons come from?" Orinda joked, trying to cheer Heaven up. Sighing, he figured it wasn't the most appropriate time or place for his humor. Guessing he was going to be here for a while by the look of Heaven's condition, he got comfortable and wiggled a bit as he rest his back and head in her lap looking up at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Getting up from her seat, Koopette gracefully curtsied. "As if I would ever do that!" she said to Xiuhcoatl as she put her dirty dishes away.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 am

"No," Heaven said shaking her head, her voice beginning to calm out some. "I mean what land did you come from and why would you come to Dinosaur Land?" She pondered if Orinda was ever serious but then thinking was quite often dangerous work.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:10 am

"A healer, huh? That's pretty cool. I bet you're needed pretty often!" Envy replied.

They tensed a bit when Crystal's hand touched theirs. Throughout their life, contact had been a relatively rare and often somewhat unpleasant experience, especially as they'd grown up.

If she could sense their feelings, she would be able to sense the exhaustion, the fear and general confusion that pervaded the hybrid's mind. There was barely any sense of belonging there. This was one creature that felt out of place in general. Resentment, loneliness, anger... these feelings were all there, in a confused maelstrom beneath the calm and friendly visage. Towards Crystal there was a lot of curiosity, though.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Orinda thought to himself for a moment then shrugged. "Was taking a shortcut to visit my friend to play some video games," he said, with a bit of a sigh. "A tree appeared in front of me in the middle of a loop-de-loop and I crashed into it and broke my wing."

Pondering if Heaven came to Dinosaur Land in the same fashion, he smiled to her. "So how did you get here and did I answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Crystal pulled her hand back as she watched the eyes of the stranger. "I won't hurt you," she whispered out gently to Envy, "you are safe here.."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:01 am

Heaven attempted to hide the fact that she was blushing and failed miserably. "You did," she said as she struggled to keep eye contact with Orinda. "My story however is a long one.."
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:33 am

"I believe you" Envy answered.

This young and kind Koopa wouldn't hurt them. They knew that. But how to explain to her? How could one really tell her how they felt, and, especially, why, when they just didn't have the words for it? It's not like they'd ever been given words to describe feelings, really.

"I guess it's just how I am" they said. Quickly thinking, they changed the subject. "Why do you live here all alone, though? You're nice so you could have plenty of friends. And if you work for the Koopas, couldn't you live, like, in the castle or something? With lots of other people?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next