Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Drenched in alcohol, Clive got really angry.

"You bastard," he cried. "And don't you dare insult my queen. You will answer to Bowser for that. You do not insult any of Bowser's family and especially in front of the queen herself."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 am

~Language, Terry.. thank you Smile~

Heaven glared at Spike as she walked up to him and poked him in the chest angrily. "How dare you say that," she shouted at him as she then got an insecure look on her face. "My shell is a little big though, I hope you didn't say it because of that? I mean it keeps me from flying off in the wind but I can't help it..."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Orinda peeked out from behind Heaven's shell and shook a fist at Spike. "Take that you bully!", he yelled out childishly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Shrugging both Orinda and Clive off, Spike about fell on his face as he leaned down and attempted to grab Heaven's tail. "C'mon babe," he said to her in a drunken whisper, "tell me Bowser doesn't know how to use something like you."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 am

Clive stared at Spike wondering what he was saying.

"I hope that's not dirty talk you are saying, Bowser would have your head on a stick," Clive said.
-----------------

Elaine walked back into the castle feeling refreshed and decided to go to the bar.

"I hope its open this time," she said as she made her way down to the bar.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:43 am

Slapping Spike's hand away, Heaven looked at him quite offended and pointed to the front door of the tavern. "I will NOT take this kind of abuse," she scolded him as she did her best to hide the tears forming in her eyes. "Now leave and give this bar back to its rightful owner."
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 am

Spike regained his balance and leaned against the bar. "Better idea," he said and then hiccuped loudly, "if y'all don't like the abuse why don't you leave and we pretend you never came in here.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:57 am

Orinda peeked out from behind Heaven and pointed accusingly at him. "Who are you to talk that way?" he asked shivering as he pretended to be brave. "Also, do you know why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:02 am

Elaine peered behind the bar door and heard the commotion going on inside. "Well what's going on in here then?" she thought to herself. She proceeded to walk in and saw Clive and the others.

"What the hell is going on here?" Elaine said loudly.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Heaven looked to Elaine for a moment and nodded to her in acknowledgment. Turning her attention back to Spike, she stepped up to him and slapped him hard in the face. "Give the dragon his bar back and leave!", she shouted angrily at him.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 pm

"Yo," Spike said as he attempted to touch Heaven's shell. "Don't jump out of that beautiful shell of yours, I'll leave..." Giving Orinda and Clive an eerie smile, he walked up to the front door and turned to Heaven just before he walked out of the tavern. "...and if you come with me my pretty little minx, I'll never come back to this place again." Giving her a quick wink, he casually strolled out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:03 pm

"Be gone!" Orinda shouted after Spike left the tavern. Hiding behind Heaven's shell, he covered his mouth for a moment. "Maybe I should of said that when he was still in here.." he muffled to himself.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Heaven stepped out from in front of Orinda and then turned around to face him. "He's gone for now," she said to him as she then looked around at the wreck around her. "But you've got a lot of work to do to restore this place." Brushing out a tangle in her hair, she let off a frustrated snort and looked to Clive. "We've got a lot of work too," she said to Clive as she began to walk to the front door. "That nasty koopa will be back again and we must talk to Bowser about it. He was on the roof last I heard him, he can't be far."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Reaching the door of the Vanilla Dome with Crystal by his side, Murcury took out a small key from the inside of his shell and fit it inside the huge keyhole that locked the door from the Plains and the rest of the outside world. Hearing a click and a beam of light shone from the keyhole, he hugged Crystal and moved well out of the path of the doors as they began to slowly open.

"I can't wait to find those gems," he said to her. "I bet they're worth a ton."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Orinda looked at the tore up tavern around him and agreed that he did have a lot of fixing to do but then remembered what Heaven had told him earlier. "Wait!", he shouted to the female koopa as she went for the door. "You were going to tell me about how you became to be and how you got here!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Heaven turned around to Orinda's question and flashed him a gentle smile. "We're both busy my dear friend," she said to him as she was trying to get Clive's attention, "when we are done with our chores then I will tell you my story."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:54 am

Clive followed Heaven to the door as Elaine stayed behind. She would wait till they left the room before responding.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:56 am

Leaving the tavern quickly, Heaven looked around for trouble as she made her way into Koopa Castle. As she walked through the front door, she looked around the hollowed out lobby and thought to herself for a second. "Where is that Bowser?", she asked sarcastically. "Never around when you need him."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Clive seperated from Heaven thanking her beforehand and made his way back to regular castle duties.
-------------------------

Once the coast was clear, Elaine then replied,

"What happened here? I only came here for a drink. I tried to come earlier but the door was locked."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Orinda peeked up and noticed Elaine was in the tavern. "Oh some guy stole the bar from me," he said as he then began to kick aside the broken bottles that were littered all over the floor. "Hope you didn't want a drink, the dude destroyed everything."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 pm

"I can see that," Elaine replied as she looked around. "So what are you going to do about it, there is no way you can leave this place in this state. There will be a lot of customers who will be wanting to come here."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:46 pm

"Check this out!" Orinda said to Elaine as he did a headstand and shook his left leg. Letting off a flaming fart, the tavern became brand new again as the tables were whole again and the shelves filled up with alcohol and other fancies. Getting back to his feet, he pointed out the tavern to her. "I fart magic dust but cover your nose."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Elaine almost chokes.

"What the heck, was that supposed to be funny?" Elaine almost snapped and covered her nose. After a while, she looked around to find the bar back to normal. She then looked at Orinda shocked,

"What just happened? How did..," she then stopped mid-sentence.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:09 am

Shrugging off Clive's speedy departure, Heaven walked up to the throne room in attempt to hunt down Bowser. Peeking inside through the large red doors, she saw the room was empty. Letting off a growl, she took the long trek up the castle stairwells to find the stubborn koopa king.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:34 pm

"I'm not from around here," Orinda said as he hopped behind the bar and began mixing drinks up. "I may have a koopa shell on my back but that's all we got in common, miss. What can I get ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next