Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:10 am

spike83 wrote:
The song title is visible, yes. The explanation about the Pokémon? No. Just accept that some of us aren't Pokémon junkies and we ask an innocent question every now and then.

I shall resist the urge to sarcasm too much further and point out that Google exists. And considering my dad's response when I ask him a question sometimes is "Google it," I shall pass it along to you.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Or you could of just said "Google it if you don't get the reference" and saved this argument from happening in the first place. Just sayin..
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm lost now. What was the discussion about again?
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:39 pm

SC's Pokemon fetish with a musical dedication.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 9:02 am

Thanks for killing the topic Lemmy. lol Now you gone scare the boy.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Anyone remember that Super Mario Ceremony video I posted some time back?

It got a sequel.

Or at least I'm fairly sure it's one, a lot of the animation is in a similar style.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:14 am

Disco. Music of the devil, as my father used to say.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:16 am

Similar often means one thing these days on the intranets. Stealing.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:18 am

spike83 wrote:
Similar often means one thing these days on the intranets. Stealing.

I'll refrain from sarcasm to tell you that you're being really immature about this. Copycatting, maybe.. flattery, perhaps. But it is not always stealing.

Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:23 am

You haven't belittled me, Lemmy. You disappoint me good sir. You have to point out to all of us that this is simply common knowledge and that any of us that aren't in the moment are inferior. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 8:48 am

Okay you guys, that's enough. Talk about the video games you've played recently or something..
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 8:08 am

I would, but most of the time I get sarcastic quips about how any technology made after the poster turned 35 is evil. Ah well, one more try then...

Most of my game time lately has been split between Rayman Legends and Picross 3D Round 2. I finished Legends's main story sometime last week, I think, and since then have mostly been doing the daily and weekly challenges and the throwback levels to the previous game. Mostly play it at night since that's when the TV's free and the challenges update. Also been dabbling in its mobile spinoff, Rayman Adventures.

As for Picross 3D Round 2, I've been mostly inhaling it. The original Picross 3D on the DS is one of my favorite games, and I was really happy to hear in the latest Nintendo Direct that its 3DS sequel was getting localized and was in fact available immediately. Took me a while to get over the muscle memory with the change in how the puzzle works. Still great fun.

I'm hoping to eventually pick up the latest Ace Attorney game, Spirit of Justice. One of the people I'm subscribed to on YouTube has started his expected playthrough series, but unlike with previous titles, I'm skipping this one so I'm more motivated to actually buy the game myself.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:00 pm

SC276 wrote:
I would, but most of the time I get sarcastic quips about how any technology made after the poster turned 35 is evil. Ah well, one more try then...

Pretty sure you do most of this to yourself. But I'm over 35, WTH do I know.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:02 pm

No more Greg. Can't say I blame ya for trying though.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Sorry old man. I'll stop picking on defenseless people.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:10 pm

SC, if that was a shot at me I really think you need to watch your mouth. Every time someone has a different taste in technology than you doesn't mean you have to run around complaining about it like your the only one in touch with reality.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:21 pm

It wasn't so much of a shot, Tia. Disco "died" on July 12th, 1979. So you were under 35 at the time.

Crap I used logic there. Now I know why I don't post about video games around certain people anymore. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:35 pm

annabelle56 wrote:
SC, if that was a shot at me I really think you need to watch your mouth. Every time someone has a different taste in technology than you doesn't mean you have to run around complaining about it like your the only one in touch with reality.

It was not. I was attempting the same kind of insult joke that you people do around here. Guess that must be localized to the chitchat thread...
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Insult joke? Please tell me you were joking right there.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Iggy Koopa wrote:
Insult joke? Please tell me you were joking right there.

He wasn't. Trust me, I'm the clown prince.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:32 pm

You people? When was the last time I did any insult humor here? Everybody else gets along here, you just don't.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:41 pm

I'll save somebody a post since I know it'll be some attempt of a comeback.

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Post-57402-referee-penalty-incorrect-use-Uyqd
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:49 pm

ALRIGHT. No more. Next person that starts something I'm banning ya, since this is your warning shot. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 4:59 pm

When Lance means shut up he really means it. It's like crickets chirping silence in here now.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 am

Yanno the saying bro.. duct tape is silver, silence is golden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next