Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Twilight Princess is a Wii game though. Didn't realise you could get it on GCN also.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:55 pm

They released it for both systems, there's differences between the two versions apparently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:03 pm

The main difference is that, since right-handed people are the majority and the Wiimote was supposed to "represent" Link's sword, the Wii version was mirrored horizontally so that Link was right-handed as well... and the entire world was flipped with it. I specifically sought out the GameCube version for that reason, even though it's rare (some Amazon copies cost over a hundred bucks!).
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:58 pm

And graphical capabilities, though I'm not sure if that was greatly improved..
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:46 am

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 1024x614

Well, that's something we'll never see again.

(Maybe, I dunno how poker probability works.)
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:47 am

What game is that?
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Poker Night 2 by Telltale Games, on PC and other hi-def systems. You play Texas Hold 'Em against Brock from Venture Bros, Claptrap from Borderlands, Ashley Williams from Armies of Darkness, and Sam from Sam & Max.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:18 pm

I've heard of Texas Hold' Em as thats on Facebook although never really found out how to play it properly.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 pm

It's a variation on five-card draw poker. Everyone gets two hole cards, and with those and five community cards must try to make the best five-card poker hand, with a few rounds of betting (when there's 0, 3, 4, and 5 community cards).

I'm not very good at it, given my Poker Night 2 balance is at about -$450,000... when winning gets you $100,000 and losing costs you $20,000.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Don't ya love getting video game music stuck in your head? Argh.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Ain't that the worst, pops??
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm

I've had the results song from Mario Kart Double Dash in my head lately. Know how you feel, bud.
Back to top Go down
csaunders40

csaunders40

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:31 am

Turtles in Time Boss Music.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:47 am

Today I've gotten my hands on DuckTales Remastered and it's proving to be good fun and a good challenge. It took me about a half-dozen game overs to get through the Amazon level, but I did win eventually and on my last run, I managed to get through the entire level to the boss without losing a life. I'm certainly enjoying it a lot more than I did my emulation of the NES original.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Have an odd hankering for Ms. Pac-Man. Anybody else get that guilty gaming pleasure?
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:57 pm

yea I do but it ain't for pac-man lolz mine is probably Doom or somethin the first one not the newer craps
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:00 pm

I picked up Paper Mario 2 recently, and I'm currently in Hooktail's Fortress. It's got better gameplay and graphics than the original Paper Mario, though I can't say the music is better than the first one's. Still, it's a good game!

Also, I got Final Fantasy VII from Steam, and that's pretty great too. Completely different game, but still great! I like the way Barret is this big, burly man, and yet he's sweet at the core.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:24 am

Heard Paper Mario is good Sage. I never get time to sit down and play video games anymore which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:13 am

Ninja Gaiden is a good series too.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Ninja Gaiden is good. The nintendo games of that are a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Yeah they can't make many games a nightmare anymore intellect in today's kids is dropping like a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Heard Nintendo is considering the Wii U a flop. Lol It doesn't surprise me though I mean Nintendo has lost touch with a lot of its audience by focusing on making things kid friendly and driving off their adult audiences.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm

You hit it on the head brotha.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 am

Yeah I saw that. Looks like the Wii U is not doing as well as Nintendo hoped. The 3DS however is doing really well.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:59 pm

They tried to improve something that wasn't broken, Terry. That's what went wrong, they really should of focused on getting older gamers more involved instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next