Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

"Do I have to take care of him myself?" Fire asked angrily into his walkie talkie to the lead koopa on the other end. "How much trouble can that little turd be to get rid of, seriously?" Packing his things up into his shell, he wasn't going to give the lead koopa much time to answer those questions.

~~~

"I ain't going in that Ghost House," the lead koopa responded warily. "Some ghost might turn into a mist and eat me or the troopas alive from the inside out.. or worse.."
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Seeing that her mood most likely wouldn't change with Wario around, Koopette began looking for her old teal tarp. "If I find my tarp and you gather some sticks," Koopette said impatiently, "you can glide out of our li-- I mean off of Cookie Mountain and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 2:16 am

"Hm, glider, eh?" Wario considered. "Can-a Bulldog hold onto my head? That-a might work... Though will it get me back to the mainland? Still, you're-a not attacking me like-a those pugsies outside. You're-a all right, lady! Wha ha ha! Wario will help you find your tarp!"
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:10 am

"It'll get you far far away from us I'm sure," Koopette responded as she tried her hardest to hide an evil grin. "You'll be able to take your little dog with you too." She motioned Wario to follow her as she began to lead the way to one of the many closets in the old house.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Fire stormed up to the rest of the cowardly troopas gathered just outside the Ghost House and gave the "lead" one a hard push. "Koopas like you have given this empire a bad name," he snapped at him, "and plumbers like that fat, yellow blob have leaped on that opportunity time and time again."

Giving the lead koopa one more hard shove which almost sent him flying to the ground, Fire stomped away angrily into the Ghost House. Making his way through the broken mess that laid around him, he was going to make that plumber sorry for sure.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:06 am

Bowser was lounging a bit in his chambers and hadn't heard from his troops about the extermination of the plumber. He was almost certain he would of heard back from them by now, but then these were his troopas.

Rolling his eyes, he pulled out the walkie talkie from his shell. "You guys haven't gotten rid of that pesky plumber YET?!" he said sarcastically. "Not like I'm surprised, you guys ALWAYS fail me!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:26 am

Hearing Bowser's muffled voice from her shell mentioning the word fail, Heaven let off a soft snicker. "Once AGAIN!" she shouted out loud, her voice bouncing off the throne room walls as she was still sitting there alone.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:09 am

Wario followed Koopette further into the Ghost House, causing them to be missed by Fire. "So what's-a this tarp look like anyways?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 am

"As expected," Spike said with a sneer as he dragged himself into the throne room where Heaven was. "You guys fail and never listen to me." Staring Heaven's body down with his sickly yellow eyes, he approached the throne and extended a dirty claw to her. "I've got a plan sweet lips. That fat man doesn't stand a chance against if you take a chance for me."
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 am

Stumbling over broken furniture and undone floorboards, Fire swatted cobwebs out of his face trying to make sight of Wario or whoever he was with. "Coward are we?" he shouted out. "My sword will make a man of you if you're afraid to fight me!"
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:53 pm

"It used to be green but its all faded out now," Koopette responded as she went through the work to unbury it out of the very tall and wide closet. "It isn't in too bad of shape so doubt it will be a problem for you."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Heaven knew immediately who was speaking as she turned to look at Spike and gave him a nasty glare. "Who the hell are you calling sweet lips?" she snapped at him. "Also who are you to talk? You look like some sort of drop-out."
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm

"Now now," Spike said with a sly grin. "Just 'cause one ain't educated doesn't mean one ain't got a good idea. Be a dear and just take this chance. I won't fail ya."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:22 am

"Green, you say?" Wario verified as he dug into another part of the closet, throwing articles that weren't green behind him. "That shouldn't-a be too hard for WARIO. Green will-a really stand out against all this grey and brown stuff. You really oughta give this place more color, lady. Consider it Wario's free fashion tip of the day! Subsequent tips are 5 coins each."
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:02 pm

"This is a ghost house," Koopette thought to herself, "not a bloody discotheque." Seeing the patterned and tattered light green tarp on the floor after Wario had discarded several objects carelessly, she clasped her hands together and covered up an evil grin. "There we are!" she said with delight. "There should be sturdy enough branches in the old tree out by the side of the house to finish this up for you. That tree has survived hundreds of years so its old branches should be able to support someone as lovely as yourself."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm

"I'm not a dear!" Heaven shouted back at Spike angrily. "I am the Queen of the Koopa Empire and I insist you either address me as such or I'll have you removed from the castle! I'll make sure you're banned from here too so maybe you'll catch on that way."
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 7:07 pm

"Fine," Spike snarled as he rolled his eyes. "Queen of the Koopa Empire, I see you and your big dog on the porch can't handle this little plumber problem by yourselves. Hear me out dea--I mean, Queen of the Koopa Empire and I can resolve it for all yas."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 12:20 am

Heaven despised Spike terribly but finally gave into him. "Okay," she sighed sarcastically. "What is your idea?"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 am

Spike rubbed his hands together greedily as a sick grin formed on his face. "Simple as this, we do to that human what he has done to us but twice as nasty. Bet you wish your nitwit king could come up with thoughts of brilliance like that huh?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:31 pm

"Um," Heaven responded back, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, he has. The exact same plan you just listed. Anything else you want to waste my time with?"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:54 am

"Exactly how much thought did you put into that," Spike snarled. "I know for certain he ain't the one to be on the same wavelength as someone as intelligent as say, myself."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 10:39 am

"Plenty," Heaven snapped back at Spike. "Unlike you, I know when I or my family has been insulted. Are you done yet?!"
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 12:21 am

"When you're done giving me material," Spike responded with a snicker. "An' now you'll ask me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 am

"I speak for the rest of us when I say we've had enough of your immaturity," Heaven shouted at Spike. "So YES, you're being asked to leave before you get thrown out the door!"
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 11:35 am

Slamming the closet door shut on Wario while he was still digging around inside, Koopette locked the door and put away the key in her shell. "Get out of that you hellspawn!" she whispered with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next