Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 12:17 am

"Well, um.." Crystal responded softly with a cough. "If you don't mind lingering spirits, my house is as quiet as it gets around here.."
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 1:33 am

"Reunited!" Helly responded in the voice of Seals and Crofts. "But it didn't feel so good?" He continued to tweak the spikes on his shell hoping neither of them would notice.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 1:10 am

Orinda wanted to hold his comment back but it came out as a muffled snort which shot a faint trail of smoke out his nostrils. "You're just a singy-songy type of guy aren't you?" he asked Blinky with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 am

"Sing," Blinky responded in the voice of Karen Carpenter. "Sing a song, sing out loud!" Tweaking the spikes on his shell, he got nervous. "Why yes I am. Affirmative!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 8:10 pm

"We should go clubbing!" Orinda said with a proud smile as a look of confusion quickly took over. "What the heck is clubbing?"
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 1:00 am

"Nightclubbing!" Blinky said in the voice of Iggy Pop as he got frustrated with his voice. He kept twisting spikes on his shell and hoped Orinda didn't see.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 1:11 am

"But WHAT is it?" Orinda said, scratching his head in confusion. "And second of all, why did I say it?"
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 12:00 pm

"I certainly don't mind quiet.." Jade said as she tried to mask the uncertainty she was feeling from hearing about the lingering spirits. "..whenever you're ready to get out of here, I am."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Crystal was about to get ready to walk to the front door but something she saw in Jade's body language said to wait a moment longer. Kicking her feet and struggling, she managed to climb back onto her stool. Placing her left hand over Jade's, she looked into her eyes. "It'll be okay.." she said softly. "It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:19 am

"I don't know." Blinky responded. "I cannot compute what you think. A club is known as a variety of sandwich or something one is beaten over the head with. Expression of course."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 12:19 pm

"Or it could be a group!" Orinda exclaimed as he became fascinated with this new friend, Blinky. "Sometimes even exclusive to just members!"
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 12:35 pm

On the inside, Jade wanted to push Crystal's hand away but she felt a calming sensation come over her. She felt she could sincerely trust her even if they had just met a short while ago. Jade nodded slowly as she looked Crystal in the eyes in return.

"Thank you," she responded softly as she began to rise from her seat. "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 12:31 am

Jumping off of the stool, Crystal gave Jade a quick smile and extended a pale yellow hand out to her. "I'm ready to go if you're ready," she said softly. "You'll be safe with me.."
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 2:25 am

In her mind, Jade wanted to refuse to go with Crystal but she felt herself becoming more comfortable within Crystal's comforting energy. Taking Crystal's hand in hers, she gave her a nod and gestured the other hand towards the door. "Lead the way," she said with a half smile. "I'm as ready as you are."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 pm

"Thanks for coming in you guys!" Orinda said excitedly as he waved at Crystal and Jade. "Come back anytime!"

Orinda returned his attention back to Blinky as he looked at his new friend in wonder. "What do you want to do now?" he asked as he looked around, becoming a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 3:04 pm

"You are the owner or proprietor of this established business," Blinky said in a childlike voice as he stared at Orinda with a blank look. "This koopa would like to offer suggestions if you wouldn't mind this one giving them but first we should start this conversation the correct way with an introduction. What is your name?"

(had to look up proprietor lolz)
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 pm

"I should thank you for being such a great host," Jade said to Orinda with a smile, "and of course, I plan on coming back. Don't burn the place down, Orinda.."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Crystal patted Jade's hand gently as she continued to smile. "You may very well be right on that," she responded in just over a whisper, "but until then I'll be by your side for whatever you need.." With nothing more to say, Crystal gave a tug at Jade's arm as she started to head for the door.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 12:30 am

Jade felt like she was giving off the image that she was a wuss, but also felt complete confidence and comfort in Crystal's gentle and assuring nature. Giving Crystal's dainty, pale yellow hand a firm squeeze, Jade made her way to the door that led out of the tavern.

Last edited by JadeKoopa on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 12:45 am

(Jade's hand was already holding onto Crystal's sistah.. maybe change that to gently squeezing her hand? ~smiles softly~)

"I can feel your nervousness," Crystal said with a gentle smile as they walked up to the door. Pushing it open with her other hand, the ever so slight dry hinges creaked faintly. "Please relax," she said just above a whisper. "There's nothing to worry about as long as your at my side, my friend.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 12:56 am

Orinda gave off a polite wave to Jade and Crystal. "You were an even better guest!" he said excitedly. "I can't make any promises but I'll try at least!"

Turning his attention back to Blinky, Orinda shrugged and adjusted his body weight awkwardly. "It's uhh.. Orinda," he responded, sounding slightly uncomfortable. "Just might who I be making my acquaintance with?"
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 am

Jade nodded slowly in response but her heart continued to pound. She looked around cautiously as they walked outside and towards Crystal's home.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:58 am

Crystal sighed, pondering that she could of worded that MUCH better than she had. She continued to feel great fear coming from Jade's body, her hand trembling in the pale yellow hand of her own.

"Are you afraid of ghosts?" she asked quietly. "If I'm being too intrusive, I'll stay silent.."
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 2:14 am

Blinky gave Orinda a quick rather robotic salute. "I am Helly D. Blinky! Model A-kk20e15!" he beamed proudly before realizing his error. He began tweaking the spikes on his shell and making adjustments, hoping for sure Orinda would not catch on "Err, give me a moment please..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21