Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+18
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
annabelle56
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
Envy
Lance.Hall1958
Lemmy Koopa
thepinkmenace
spike83
Terry
kookyvonkoopa
xHellzBellzx
Sage of the forest
Pookie Von Koopa
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:00 am

As the rock as about to hit the surface of Soda Lake, Wario jumped off, cannonballing into the water. He had to let go of Bulldog in the process, but thankfully, formally being a plane didn't keep her from doing the doggy paddle.

The resulting large waves from the shard of cliff pushed them further away from the impact site. Wario wasted no time in getting back to the surface and treading water. The poodle caught up to him a moment later.

"Peh..." Wario groaned to the dog, if only because there was no one else he was aware of to groan to. "Of course they have treasure. Kingdoms with troops and ships like that always have treasure. But they aren't pushovers. And they probably won't bother with the castle either."

Bulldog yipped.

"Yeah, good point," Wario replied, picking the dog up and putting her on top of his hat. "We need to turn you back into my plane and get off this dumb rock. With how much the Mushroom Kingdom economy has tanked, castles there will be really cheap; since I can't get one for free around here, might as well. First thing: getting to shore..."

---

Chugami peeked over the side of the airship, Random nearby and keeping an eye on him in lieu of orders. "That was quite a splash," the Squeek mentioned. "And... yes, he seems to have survived. He's sturdier than a brick wall. I suspect if he weren't so grievously outnumbered, he would have fought back."

"I-If you say so..." the Lakitu replied. He was still quite on edge about the whole situation, not just the plumber, but about how the king would receive this new guest.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:42 am

The lead Rocky Wrench looked at the Squeek in disbelief and shook his head. "You're apparently new here," he said with a sigh. "Nobody here wants that plumber to live."

Giving a hand signal to the other rocky wrenches who were standing next to the lever, he took control of the steering wheel. "You heard the king boys," he shouted. "Let's get this thing back to the castle!"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Xiuhcoatl was watching the ugly plumber paddle through the water as an evil, toothy grin crossed his face. Taking out a golden whistle from his shell, he gave a short toot on it. The noise was imperious to all creatures except the Rip Van Fish that flourished throughout Soda Lake and the waters of Dinosaur Land.

~~~

A light bubbling came up from around the reptile's watercraft as a batch of Rip Van Fish poked their heads up and rubbed their eyes of sleep. "What can we do for you," one of them spoke up. "that will let us go back to our eternal slumber from which you awoke us?"

~~~

"We've got a plumber polluting our home," he said as he pointed at Wario who was thrashing about in the distance with his dog. "Make sure our little friend doesn't come back to Dinosaur Land."

~~~

The Rip Van Fish who had been the only one talking thus far nodded in response to Xiuhcoatl's command. "Right away," he said as he splashed his rear fin to signal out the rest of the pack. "Let's get rid of that ugly mess!" They swam off dubiously towards the plumber.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:18 pm

Wario had been paddling south, the only direction not obviously blocked by rock, at a leisurely pace to conserve his strength. He really wished rocks floated so he at least had something like a boat. He was grumbling to himself, mostly about how cold and wet he was.

Suddenly, Bulldog started yipping in some direction towards the general center of the lake.

"Huh? What is it, Bulldog?" Wario asked. He looked in the direction she was barking. Some shadows in the water with fins poking down were coming towards them. "Heh heh! Finally, a ride! I could get outta this place on a couple of those!"

---

Chugami held onto his hat in the winds that would inevitably stir from the airship's movement. "I see," he replied to the lead Wrench. "I certainly have no sympathies for him." He looked down at the scroll he was still carrying, the one Wario had tried to coerce him with; in the excitement, he hadn't found the time to put it back.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:48 am

Finally reaching the door of the old tavern, Heaven was nervous. She liked Orinda, she liked him a lot. I must be crazy, she thought to herself, Queen of the Koopa Empire crazy over a commoner. She felt as if she was frozen solid, not even being able to turn the knob on the front door or even something as simple as a light rapping.

You can do this, she told herself as she opened the door and slowly stepped inside the tavern, is it really that difficult? Feeling like she had been kicked in the gut, her voice came out shrill. "Hello?" she said timidly towards the bar. "Are you there Orinda?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:17 pm

Orinda was hanging from the rack that came down from the ceiling right above the bar.. by his tail of course, when he heard the quiet voice come from the doorway. Adjusting his eyes from the darkness that resided from the inside of his eyelids, he noticed it was Heaven who had came to visit.

"Hey!" he exclaimed as his eyes lit up with excitement. "About time you came back! Come hang with me!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Heaven gave Orinda a strange look, rather bewildered at why he was hanging upside down like he was. "I've been looking for you," she said softly as she gingerly approached the dragon where he was resting. "We're having problems with intruders and I think you could be a huge help.."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:20 pm

The pack of Rip Van Fish reached Wario rather quickly, even if the plumber was trying to outrun them he was most likely too fat for his own good. The head fish poked his head above the water and gave the dumb plumber a stern look. "Only thing riding out of here is you," he said with a grin. "Leave Dinosaur Land or we'll make you leave. Pugsie."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:02 am

"Can't you chumps say anything besides 'get off my lawn?!'" Wario shouted, gesturing for a moment to everything around them. "I'm-a already on my way out!" With that, he resumed swimming in the direction he was already going.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 am

"We'd turn you into a ball of slime like how they turned your ship into a dog," the fish replied sarcastically, "but it looks like somebody already did that for us." Seeing that Wario was continuing on his way, the lead fish splashed water back at the plumber with his rear fin as he went back under water as the rest of the pack of Rip Van Fish followed in suit.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:46 pm

"Peh," Wario spat. "These pugsies clearly don't know an airplane when they see one."

After some more time swimming, Wario noticed he was moving quite faster than usual. Bulldog yipped at the increasingly loud sound of a... "Waterfall!!" he shouted. He tried swimming back, but it was already too late. "And this is why I don't like swimming!"

He let out a large "WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa....!!" as he went over the side.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:08 pm

"Me?" Orinda responded, sounding rather surprised. "I'm not exactly intimidating."
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:27 pm

"Come on!" Larry said as he tugged on Bowser's arm, trying to lead him to the tunnel that led to the Dome. "I wanna catch those plumbers by surprise. That fat yellow plumber was about as much of a letdown as the Super Mario Bros. movie!"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:41 pm

"I didn't mean it in that way," Heaven said as she now stood next to the upside down Orinda, watching him in amusement. "I meant in terms of intelligence.. if you know what I mean.."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Xiuhcoatl was sitting on his innertube waiting for the Rip Van Fish to return. Seeing something swimming towards him, he took another short blow on the whistle.

~~~

The pack reached the reptilian koopa and once again, the lead man of the Rip Van Fish poked his head above the surface. "Our work is done," he said with a grin. "The imbecile is heading towards the waterfall."

Xiuhcoatl let off a laugh as he rubbed his hands together. "Well done," he responded. "We won't be seeing that scumbag plumber again. Carry on men."
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Fire pushed the button down on his radio and spoke into it. "Xiuhcoatl," he said without emotion. "Is that plumber eliminated?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 9:48 am

Orinda was rather astounded by Heaven's request. "I'm not exactly the brightest dragon in the world," he responded. "Nor would I say I'm the most intimidating thing in the world either.."
Back to top Go down
Pookie Von Koopa

Pookie Von Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:43 am

"Yay!" Pooks shouted as the plumber was well off into the sunset and hopefully drowned on the way. "Let's go to Yoshi Island," she said to Ludwig. "Make sure that Iggy doesn't get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:07 am

"The sucker and his dog went off the waterfall," Xiuhcoatl responded to Fire over the radio. "We won't be seeing that plumber again."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:26 pm

"That's besides the point," Heaven responded as she snuck in a flirtatious smile. "But think about this. If we have enemies, how many of them do you think would be scared of coming to blows with a dragon? They wouldn't have a chance!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 2:19 pm

Orinda couldn't resist Heaven's charm, he felt intoxicated by her. "Good point!" he responded. "But what can I do?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Taking Orinda's hand in hers, which was trembling showing how nervous she truly was, Heaven gave him a soft smile. "Only way to know is to find out," she said softly, "is to come with me and see."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Orinda had lost control of himself at this point, googling and drooling over the dragon-koopa queen. "Yes your Majesty," he said as he stared blindly into her eyes. "Lets go your Majesty."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Heaven had the dragon disoriented and lovestruck. It wasn't her original plan, but it worked either way.. she had his attention. With her hand firmly gripped around Orinda's, she led him out of the tavern with her.

"You have no idea how powerful you'll make this empire," Heaven said to him softly as they both approached the Koopa Castle main entranceway. "We need this boost more than you'll ever know.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:38 pm

"But your king," Orinda responded rather astounded. "Won't he be mad? I mean he's an awfully big fella and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Role Play Central-
Jump to: