Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Character Sign-Up

Go down 
+13
Envy
spike83
Iggy Koopa
FireKoopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
SC276
Larry_Koopa
annabelle56
kookyvonkoopa
isaakclaude
Orinda Tarsa
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:22 am

As soon as possible with any luck.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Here's the problem with bringing plumbers into the mix: they are intrinsically more powerful than the koopas. Like, there's really not a whole lot to argue about on the matter. They just are. There's a reason every game ends with Bowser down in the dirt covered by a broken castle!! That's why I suggest plumbers not be RP'd, cos otherwise it would end poorly for any koopa who tried beating him. :<

Like, I hear a lot of talk about ganging up on them... But then I take a look at the Koopa Bros from Paper Mario, and they got thrashed! There's also the fact that if there are MULTIPLE plumbers, you'd have to deal with Bros Attacks from the Mario & Luigi series. Stuff to consider!

Like, I don't wanna spoil anyone's fun or over complicate roleplaying, but I can't even pretend to consider a koopa legitimately defeating Mario without some sort of incredibly elaborate trap... And even then, those tend to backfire!! XP

I miiiiiiight believe that a perfectly innocent cake arriving on Mario's doorstep could work, though... Smile
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Good points Sage and yeah, a nice cake baked by "Peach" would be an awesome gift for our favourite plumbers. Think of it as the "Last Supper". Wink
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:49 am

OK, I get it, I overplay the strength of my strong characters too much. Don't need to keep rubbing it in. Part of the reason why I haven't had Wario do anything lately (besides him being nowhere near the Ghost Ship). Not to mention this started over a misunderstanding, namely Mario and Luigi coming back when both have been retired.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:48 am

No offense but nowhere in your posts did you mention what direction you were heading. We were trying to use the Ghost Ship as a cutoff point but hey whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 am

Okay, well that mucks everything up then. I was under the impression Wario was on the ship or within that area at least.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:09 am

Yeah, I messed up there. I suppose I should've stated outright he was heading in the direction of the bridges, though that could've been implied from how all the Koopas were coming from the ladders in the first place and the large slope he went down from Ludwig's castle.

Here's a nice mess I've gotten us into. >_< Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Sage of the forest
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 am

I think I managed to clear it up sorta??? I implied Wario had been through there already cos he was faster than we thought (cos he is, the dude's fast AND a tank ;_Wink and sorta cleansed the place of life. Or people that are conscious at least. Basically we can just turn back and report that the plumber is dead. Totally. Nothing to see there.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:17 pm

When you mentioned down the slope, I thought you were heading towards Chocolate Island.. hence why Terry and Sage's characters were sent there to cut him off.

Continue this conversation in this topic: https://koopaelite.forumotion.com/t161-ooc-thread#8222

Only sign ups of official characters on this thread, please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Using Yoshi as minor character. I'll add em to the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Character Sign-Up   Official Character Sign-Up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Character Sign-Up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3