Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orlando Shooting

Go down 
+19
FireKoopa
Lemmy Koopa
JadeKoopa
Galeru
KingBowserKoopa
Shelldon
spike83
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
bhj1994
SC276
Orinda Tarsa
KoopetteLeBoo
sacredangel82
Terry
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
xHellzBellzx
Iggy Koopa
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 4:13 pm

50 people shot dead at a gay club. This is absolutely horrible.. v.v Senseless violence, why can't gay/lesbian just be accepted in society. If we're happy, isn't that all that really matters and SHOULD that offend anybody? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 4:19 pm

senseless is right. we're all bro and sister in this world wtf gives ppl the right to pull this still.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:35 pm

What has society come to? My goodness, this is just so devastating.. ~sighs~
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Not gonna hold this in since this whole thing pisses me off so much. If ISIS is looking for something to suck, tell them come find me in Canada.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Wow Lance, you sure deliver on your promises. Tell us how you really feel. Lol
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 1:18 am

Here we go again. Another mass shooting on American soil. When is this going to stop? It's awful seeing this on the news all the time. It's about time the second amendment was repealed. It is outdated and has no relevance today.

However, this shooting seems to be a lot more different to previous ones as this has been directly targeted at one particular group.

Homophobia is a big problem in society and I am appalled at the attitude towards it particularly certain people in my own family. This goes far beyond just this particular event as attitudes in general is disgusting.

We are in 2016, when are we going to evolve as a species and be accepting of all people and all living things as a whole.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:52 am

It's just so sad that citizens can't be safe in their own country from something as horrible as this. If anything, the 2nd amendment needs to be clarified more and re-written to say "legally and mentally competent". Those people in ISIS are clearly mentally askew if they even think about killing another human being just because someone "told them to".

Also Terry, this isn't the first time an attack has been directed at a particular group so maybe it isn't so different. Hitler had Jews attacked and killed in camps and I'm sure so many shootings that have happened over the years have that motive that people are told to die because they have different religious views than we do or because of skin color. It's still sickening no matter how you put it.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:15 am

I think guns should be abolished entirely and only legally obtainable for self-defense. I agree with Jessica on the 2nd amendment needing to be changed and I feel that every person who wishes to obtain a firearm needs to pass the same competence test that they do in trial cases on those with potential mental illnesses and not just a simple 'yes or no' test but something far more advance with like brainwaves or lie-detector style.

It's heartbreaking to see this going on someone's own soil and it shouldn't happen. Citizens should be safe and welcome to do what they love as long as it isn't causing physical harm to anybody else. Land of the free and equal clearly isn't what it means in America if this is what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:16 pm

People I've talked to are trying to blame all this on one man, which is absolute bull. This problem with terrorism going on inside our own borders and mass shootings needs to be the main focus, it has to stop. No more holding some other country's hand, no more blaming someone who can't do it alone, its time to focus on the ISSUE and maybe take some responsibility for our own actions.

It's so sad that so many people had to die like that, like Laura said there is no excuse for it happening. Regardless of what someone's lifestyle is or religion, mass shootings and murders is NOT going to make something go away and will never be the answer. If someone has to clamp down majorly on gun laws and the means of owning a gun, then so be it. I don't care if it would outrage people, that's not my problem. I said years ago that something would go down if we keep taking care of other people in the world instead of focusing on our own citizens first and that's EXACTLY what happens. Guard got let down and tragedy happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
If someone has to clamp down majorly on gun laws and the means of owning a gun, then so be it. I don't care if it would outrage people, that's not my problem.

This is my thoughts exactly. When you have idiots like Alex Jones ranting at Piers Morgan about what will happen if you take the guns away, then there is a big problem. Its those kind of people who have that stubborn mindset and vote for people like Trump.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 pm

From what I've heard, the 50 deaths in this incident make it the biggest mass shooting in US history. Bleeping hell... I don't like people having guns for more or less this freakin' reason.

(Also my best witticism for coping with these kinds of things involves religion, which apparently had no part - the shooter was just homophobic as all get out.)
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
bhj1994

bhj1994

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:02 pm

So sad. So very, very sad. v.v Something has to give..
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh YES, SC. I'm certain that there is a religion that is valued upon killing people for absolutely no reason to strike fear in the hearts of everyone while acting like a four year old about it. You never know, the shooter could of been a guy named Mark and really hated homos. ISIS just LOVES those special missions yanno, commission bonus you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:25 pm

blaming it on religion or anything outside the killer is typical close minded American fan fare, an yes SC276 making your print small doesn't make your post any more relevant. say it out loud or don't.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:44 pm

SC276 wrote:
From what I've heard, the 50 deaths in this incident make it the biggest mass shooting in US history. Bleeping hell... I don't like people having guns for more or less this freakin' reason.

(Also my best witticism for coping with these kinds of things involves religion, which apparently had no part - the shooter was just homophobic as all get out.)

So uh lemme get this straight, you think guns should go bye bye? I'm sure the people who actually use a gun CORRECTLY in methods of self-defense or even hunters would be pissed if they got taken away because other people just can't have nice things.

This ain't about guns, this is about a senseless loss of 50 innocent people because ISIS is full of pussies and gimps. Why people can't accept someone else's happiness when nobody is getting hurt by it is BEYOND me.
Back to top Go down
Shelldon

Shelldon

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:52 pm

This is absolutely horrible. Innocent people shouldn't die because a certain group of folks out there were beaten over the head as kids and have no values or common sense. They shouldn't even die because of their sexual prefs or religious views.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 10:27 pm

This isn't a gun problem. How often these crimes are happening towards the gay/lesbian community, it is a deep hatred that people have against them. If you don't like something, look away. We are all together brother and sister, if we are such "civilized" and superior to animals, why don't they do mass murders and kill each other for nothing more than personal gain or throwing a point across?

Back to top Go down
Galeru

Galeru

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 10:55 pm

People who knew the shooter are saying that He saw two gay people kissing and got angry. Religion has no part. It is hard to deal with something so hateful and saddening like this in our community.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Anyone that thinks religion had a play in this really needs to stop being so one sided. Shootings all have different motives, this one was fueled by hatred. If you don't like something, then look away.. taking innocent lives or hurting others does NOT make a right.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 8:49 am

Agreeing with what others have said. Hatred is more likely cause for horrible things like shootings than religion. It's called a "hate" crime for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:47 pm

Thanks guys on letting me know about that part, I saw articles stating the same thing that James and others just said. The most difficult thing in the world to achieve is a world and society without hate and one that respects others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Galeru

Galeru

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 8:18 pm

It is not difficult but people are very stubborn and country is basically ran 'not in my back yard' through the eyes of those people. The world population to them is 1.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:40 pm

yeah that is so true hun. step outside the front porch once in a while wouldn't hurt anybody.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:48 am

Devastating that all these innocent folks had to die because of someone's hatred, just makes me sick. I understand that everybody can't be forced to accept what makes someone else happy but do we really have to kill or threaten if we can't accept? It's incredibly stupid and like James just said, people are way too stubborn to see that there are other ways around this.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:17 am

I think the gun laws need to be very tight and restrictive. To the individuals that think violence makes everything right, some sensitivity training is needed. If that's too harsh, a reality check with a steel toe boot is more cost effective.

Gay and lesbians are human like we are and love the same. It doesn't have to be traditional every time you do something. If you don't like something, just ignore it and walk away. It isn't your life choice, it's theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orlando Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlando Shooting   Orlando Shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orlando Shooting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next