Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koopa theories

Go down 
+5
Larry_Koopa
annabelle56
Iggy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
KingBowserKoopa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:06 pm

These are a bunch of theories of mine concerning the Koopas. A lot of these I have already shared before but am bringing these back up as well as changing some.

I am not too familiar with a lot of the newly introduced minions in newer games and in terms of a more realistic setting, I tend to ignore a lot of non-Koopa based enemies apart from Goombas and other long term minions.

I think of Bowser's Castle or Castle Koopa, whatever name it goes by is the main home for a lot of Koopas, mostly those who are employed by Bowser within his Koopa Empire. Castle Koopa itself is probably much bigger than previously seen in each of the games. I imagine it to be full of many different rooms and has over 100 floors.

Koopas that join the Koopa Empire are highly trained and have to be fully qualified as well as take exams before they can even be accepted within the ranks of Bowser's armies. However there is more to the empire than just the armies. There are also teachers, personal trainers, tour guides, cooks, cleaners and other jobs to do in the castle.

Koopas that join the empire or anyone in fact who wishes to join must swear an oath of loyalty to Bowser and the koopa kingdom.

Bowser's Castle is built on top of Vista Hill deep in the far eastern part of the valleys within Dark Land.

Over 50,000 troops serve here and all of them are loyal to the kingdom.

--

This is a little something I have come up with so far. I may go into a lot more detail at a later date such as more in-depth information on the ongoing routines at Castle Koopa and individual fan characters as examples.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:16 pm

But do they reside in Dinosaur Land or in the Mushroom Kingdom? The games themselves don't tell a story or even go in order on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:19 pm

I believe the Koopa Kingdom, where Bowser's Castle and Dark Land is based borders the Mushroom Kingdom but not necessarily in it. Bowser is meant to be a king so I imagine he is the king of his own kingdom.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:21 pm

But what about Dinosaur Land though? There's nobody capable of kicking the koopas out of there (and no, the cavemen from that horrible cartoon not worth being mentioned) are capable of it either.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Eugh, that cartoon was indeed horrible. I never really thought about Dinosaur Land but wherever the koopas are, I'd imagine they would not get kicked out so easily.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Mushroom Kingdom I can see it happening. Princess Toadstool and whatever higher powers work above her, I imagine they'd have a heck of an army too.

Cavemen ruling Dino Land LoL
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:38 pm

The transition between the SMB3 and SMW cartoon seemed quite strange and the Mama Luigi episode doesn't really explain it very well. But still a lot of the enemies looked weird and the "Brothers" species have all but gone it seemed and it looked like the cast had gone through some kind of time portal transporting them millions of years in the past.

Yeah, I can imagine that too probably. I have always imagined Peach's father, the Mushroom King as being the real villain in the piece and is the one person who could bring real damage to the koopas. The fact that Bowser is always kidnapping Peach could be one reason why the Mushroom King has not already destroyed the koopas.

Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:46 pm

So the koopas got to Dinosaur Land in terms of time travel? Isaak has a character of a koopa that came from the stone age and was dragged into current day by a time machine built by Ludwig. Could this be a possible link to that theory, saying that Isaak's character came from that time period in Dinosaur Land's past?
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:50 pm

In other words, Ludwig is a glorified genius that created a paradox between prehistoric Dinosaur Land into the current one we know and RP in? LoL
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Such language, bro. ^^ Never thought you'd say that.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:22 pm

This is really interesting to think about. Terry, this might be the greatest thing you've ever invented here.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:49 am

Is the king afraid that if he destroys the koopas that Bowser would do something to Princess Toadstool? Sounds like eye for an eye or a ransom kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:53 am

That might be a plausible explanation for Bowser taking her as well as simply because he likes her.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Can't koopas just steal for the sake of loving to steal or cheat?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Or maybe just for fun. I'm sure Koopas get a kick out of kidnapping and restraining wimpy Toads just to show how tough they are.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:31 pm

So maybe they don't do it because of the King, maybe koopas just enjoy making their lives miserable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 5:50 pm

I think that theory works better, doing it in revenge of the King of the Mushroom World seems a bit too much of a sob story.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Believe King Koopa said it best in an episode of SMB3. A koopa cheats, a koopa steals.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Koopa theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koopa theories   Koopa theories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koopa theories
Page 1 of 1