Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+32
Pidgey
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
DragonessDessie
annabelle56
that epic crave
shedevilfatale
KingBowserKoopa
SC276
xHellzBellzx
Iggy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Galeru
spike83
Orinda Tarsa
Brutus
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Thunderstruck
csaunders40
KoopetteLeBoo
bhj1994
Larry_Koopa
Envy
Shelldon
thepinkmenace
SweetBaby
JadeKoopa
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
Magika
Pookie Von Koopa
FireKoopa
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 pm

I don't see any bad news. All they are saying is that media doesn't focus on the good news.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Well Kali, some people just see the bad and can't find the good. Example:

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Bad Good Good Good Good Good
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:02 am

I hardly watch the news now, I haven't really watched that much TV at all lately. I am usually on my laptop when I am in or I am out busy doing things.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:44 pm

So lately I found my new usual streaming site has Transformers Cybertron, which I watched when I was younger but the network showed literally only the first half for no apparent reason. So I've been watching it from the beginning and, well, definitely not as impressive as I remember, though it's unfair to judge a like 2005 show by 2016 standards. Also maybe the network changed the airing order because I could have sworn that they found the Omega Lock before episode 10? In any case, I'm still enjoying it, even if it being an obvious anime dub is more distracting now, and I suspect I'll enjoy it even more once my favorite character, Sideways, finally makes his appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 6:49 pm

If it isn't too impressive after 11 years, maybe you saw it through rose colored glasses as they say. Some shows, regardless of the year it came out, even today can stand the test of time and not look dated.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 9:47 pm

That's certainly possible. The main gimmick of Cyberton and its associated toyline were "Cyber Keys" that were used to reveal extra features like new weapons and such; and I have this big fascination with keys.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:25 pm

You like keys, play Castlequest for the NES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Nice to see a post here after almost a month since the last.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Nothing more annoying in the world than people knocking on your door on your day off and asking about your beliefs but when you answer they get their shorts in a bunch because you don't see it at same level as they do.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Melissa McCarthy all mad that Mike & Molly got axed because she lost the weight. I smell two years of whining or a lawsuit. Amirite?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 1:02 am

Can't stand Jehovah's Witnesses. Or those people what stand in the city centres doing the same thing. I always walk past.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:46 pm

That's different though. They knock on your door and you're expecting someone else, you'll answer it and have to make the decision in their face on how to handle it.
Back to top Go down
bhj1994

bhj1994

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 4:57 pm

It's really a matter of having a line of respect for people's beliefs and religious views. I wouldn't go into the door-to-door method of asking people if they worship though, that can be a bit invasive.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 5:09 pm

It is annoying as crap but they are exercising their legal freedoms. So not much to do but walk away or ignore them.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 9:27 pm

I think maybe it just isn't their intentions to come off as annoying. All they really are is happy people because of what they're given in life and they just want to spread that happiness.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:17 am

Happy thanksgiving ya Canadian bastards lol
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Lemmy! lol! I'm sure they don't appreciate being called that..
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Trust it from an Aussie when I say Canadians like bein called that Lol it makes them feel on top of the world. Those mates think they accomplishin somethin bein America's cap an all.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:17 am

Jessica or Sweet.. who to believe? Stop confuzzlin me guys!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:27 am

Here's something I'm sure will please a lot of people here. http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/10/fraggle-rock-hbo-return
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Sweet! That's not nice lol You guys need to behave!
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Behave? What that be Aunty Jess? Lol
Back to top Go down
Galeru

Galeru

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Don't think anybody here knows how to behave. I sure don't.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 12:19 am

Your asking a lot of this group Jessica hon Lol
Back to top Go down
csaunders40

csaunders40

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:18 am

bhj1994 wrote:
It's really a matter of having a line of respect for people's beliefs and religious views. I wouldn't go into the door-to-door method of asking people if they worship though, that can be a bit invasive.

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next