Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+32
Pidgey
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
DragonessDessie
annabelle56
that epic crave
shedevilfatale
KingBowserKoopa
SC276
xHellzBellzx
Iggy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Galeru
spike83
Orinda Tarsa
Brutus
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Thunderstruck
csaunders40
KoopetteLeBoo
bhj1994
Larry_Koopa
Envy
Shelldon
thepinkmenace
SweetBaby
JadeKoopa
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
Magika
Pookie Von Koopa
FireKoopa
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Was wiggin out on my end a few days ago too bro. Maybe it was just doing its thang.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:23 am

Must of been maintenance. Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about this leap year thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Just another day really. Even if it is a leap year.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:57 pm

It is an extra day for catching up in my slow writing. I'm happy about it!
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:44 pm

About it really. Some people get hyped about the strangest things.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:37 am

So I ordered a 10 hour block of driving lessons and I am going to start back up again after a year break. I will as before be doing automatic lessons, which is good enough for me and is much easier too. Not too bothered about limitations and price, etc. I struggle with manual and find it too stressful. Last time I did manual, I stalled about 10 times in one lesson and never went back to it. And that was after about 15 lessons in manual. Automatics are a lot easier particularly with people with learning disabilities.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Manuals suck. Best of luck Terry! ^^;
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Thank you and yeah, manuals do suck. I understand the limitations, particularly here but I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Not for everybody that's for sure. I'm more than used to manual trannies.
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:50 am

agreeing with Terry here, manuals are a bummer
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:35 am

got no probs wif em here.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 1:18 pm

I don't drive. Even if I could, my bad hand coordination would probably be impossible with a manual.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Semi curious about something. Besides me and Nick, is anybody else into older anime shows? Like Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, etc. etc.?
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 1:48 am

I like some. Most recently watched an obscure one that I watched when I was very little... but sooooo little of it. It was pretty astounding to learn how little I REALLY watched when I finally was able to hunt it down and watch it fully.

Also, I'm back! I had a few issues, with a personal issue first, then some nasty rash driving me nuts (we THINK it was the lupus, but we don't really know) and THEN I got sick and only just starting to get better. My throat still hurts, but much less, and I'm not burning in fever anymore, so yay! And the rash is almost gone, too. Double yay!

I'm, of course, stupidly behind in my writing, and should get to that, as well as post whatever I missed there.

But all things considered, I'm starting do do better!
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:16 am

Welcome back Envy, hope you are well. I've been falling behind a bit in my writing too tbh. Most of my fanfic tends to go uncompleted.

Jade, I don't watch anime really. Used to watch Pokemon and other video game based anime like F-Zero Falcon Densetatsu (however it's spelt) and Megaman NT Warrior. Seen bits of Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh also. Though not seen much other anime at all.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:19 am

Hi ho, hi ho to work at 5 AM I go. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:27 am

I used to have the problem of leaving stuff incomplete, but one of the things I'm working on for my own personal development is to finish what I start. That's why I'm finishing Chronotomicon, which is a story I started 6 years ago. Next incomplete project to finish will be the Tower Saga a let's play/story hybrid that I haven't finished. These are to be done alongside my proper personal projects. Currently, that'd be the code-name Rainbow Project (a series of books) and Tainted Heart... which will likely at LEAST be two books, or stories, depending on how gigantic each bit gets. Along THAT, I have a plan to build a videogame on Android, and possibly desktop too. If I'm lucky, I might even get it working on iOS, but that's not my biggest priority. Right now, Android is. And also, I'm intending to work with another project with someone else. Wait, make that two projects. I'm going to be translating for someone else's project too. Along this, I'm intending to begin writing short stories with the intent to publish in a magazine. I also intend to begin using some of the pictures I've taken as stock images, to maybe get some cents over it. Oh, and I need to get one book edited to publish... the manuscript is mostly ready in its first draft.

Additionally, I will be working on getting my papers as a disabled person and stuff too, which apparently takes a bit, but oh well.

Also, Lance, ow, that's not a nice time to be working at.
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:29 am

5 am? holey coffee time!!
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:31 am

Nah it should be against the law to be up that early Lol and yeah Sheela, I'm loading up on the teas.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:32 am

That sounds good. Yeah I have some really old stories from many years ago what have gone through multiple revamps, some more complete than others.

I never really got round to app building but it's an interesting idea. I have both an Android phone and tablet what I use quite regularly.

What kind of papers? I get disability benefits for my learning disabilities and autism and other things too. But the way this government are going here, all disabled people could end up being stripped of them all soon.

Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:21 am

Hope they don't do away with that, Terry. That is awfully cruel, I often wonder if these lawmakers and those who think they play the hand of god think before they do things like that.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:26 am

At least you HAVE those benefits at all. For me it's mostly the ability to use a handicap-only parking space. During summers it's... almost vital for me. Supposedly I can get a card that will five me discounts in things like my passport. But that's about it, as far as I know.

I do hope they don't take those benefits away over there, though. Laura (I think?) is correct. That'd just be cruel.
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:46 am

All they got to gain by doing this to disabled people is money or self image. That's ALL it ever comes down to, they're concerned more about themselves instead of the people who really need those benefits.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Of course Paul. They are corrupt and sorry excuses for human beings. Politicians and lawmakers should stand for the best interest of the CITIZENS.
Back to top Go down
that epic crave

that epic crave

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:34 pm

A politician should be a good role model and YES, they need to start standing up for the citizens. They shouldn't be in office if they can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next