Posts : 2648
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 38
Location : Layton, UT
|Subject: FORUM RULES: PLEASE READ FIRST!!! Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 pm|| |
Welcome to the Koopa Elite RP Forum! I know you're excited to get posting.. but hold on! Check out the rules below, remember to respect them and we'll all be peachy keen:
1. No profanity or adult themed material. We're a family oriented bunch, there's kids present. Keep it clean, if you don't we'll go medieval on your behind. Just kidding, we'll give you three fair strikes.
2. Respect the forum staff. Administrators and Moderators aren't evil beasts out to take over the world and ruin your good time.. we're here to keep the forum fun and out of total chaos. So treat us the way you would want to be treated! If not, god rest your soul.. actually, we'll give you three strikes. Think we're way too generous?
3. Don't bump topics older than 30 days. Or for the internet newbs, if you see a topic with the last respond marked more than 30 days ago, don't post there unless you have something to contribute to the topic at hand! Either that or ask an Administrator or Moderator about bumping it, we'll certainly let you do it if you ask nicely enough! If neither of these guidelines are followed, we'll stuff you in your koopa shell and feed you to the rabid Marios in the death pit.. I mean, give you three fair strikes.
4. Keep your signatures decently sized. No longer than 1000 pixels and no wider than 500 pixels. It stretches out the screen and makes it tough for forumers to read. It's also just rude, if you exceed the size window, we'll kindly let you know about it in PM that changes need to be made!
5. Use good grammar. Make your posts count and make them legit. Use commas and other punctuation where needed.. make them where everyone can read what you're trying to say. It's easier on everybody!
6. Have fun! That's why we started this forum in the first place! We want to have a good time and we want you to have a good time also! Don't be a jerk, be friendly and just kick back with us!
Aren't you glad that's all the rules we have? Any more, we'd be party poopers.. Enjoy!
Last edited by Lance.Hall1958 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saw it was 'Stickied'.. turned it into 'Announcement'.)