Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Racing Topic

Go down 
+5
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
Dragons
Orinda Tarsa
FireKoopa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Everything racing here. All motor sports are up for discussion.

Anybody see that wreck at Daytona for last night? Stenhouse is a moron I don't care who likes him.. you've got no steering, you've just taken major damage from a wreck. Why in the hell do you mash the pedal and hit someone in the drivers door? That is boneheaded judgement by a boneheaded driver. Dragons and even myself, alone most of the people here would have better common sense out there in that spot.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Agreed, as much as I dislike Danica drivers door hits no matter who the driver is can be downright deadly. There's no excuse for poor judgement by Stenhouse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Dragons
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Dragons

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 pm

tried to tell yll stenhouse was a dumbbutt who only cares for stenhouse not his fellow racers and i still loves ya babe even if u do hate one of my fav racers(danica) and yea that was a bad crash i dont see why he nor ambrose is in nascar they both neither have the balls for what true racin is. oh yea and before i forget.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:57 pm

I understand that they put a lot of attention on Danica because she one of the first women to drive full time in NASCAR (or if she is the first, I may be wrong), but she needs to get better out there and earn some consistency. A female champion is not unlikely in the future of the sport, I can feel it but she isn't there yet. She has to prove herself this year and grab some good finishes and a win or two wouldn't hurt.

And Stenhouse is a total dummy, I don't know what she sees in him. Maybe she just pities the guy for being a complete and utter numbnut.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Austin Dillon might be a nice guy and all but he doesn't deserve to drive the #3. Nobody does.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Agreed, Dale Sr. is a legend and he deserves to have that number be his forever and not for someone else. Maybe his son could of had the number but I can't imagine anybody else that would do it justice.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:18 pm

For sure.. I understand that they're doing it in his honor but they could of just done as much honor by letting Dale Jr. drive the #3 or leaving it unused altogether.
Back to top Go down
Dragons
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Dragons

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am

they should of never brought the #3 out of retirement. it's like a slap in the Earnhardt name. 13yrs ago when he passed childers said he'd never put #3 on another of his cars again. even changed the # on the car kevin would drive for them. but a whiney spoiled lil brat named austin throws a temper tantrum and low and behold they bring that number back. like it wont hurt not only the fans who were true Earnhardt Sr fans, but maybe even his family. think all they care about is what they can do to the # that raced its way into many hearts and into the hall of fame itself.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Its for publicity Dragons plain and simple. And for money but thats all NASCAR seems to care about anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dragons
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Dragons

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:11 am

there a few of drivers and teams who dont like em bringing that number back........and well.....said it once and i'll say it again.......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JR. 2014 DAYTONA 500 WINNER.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 pm

DEI and Childress are bail outs
Back to top Go down
Dragons
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Dragons

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:58 pm

yep they r
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Was checking out a video about Bobby Allison. Seems like a generally good guy and a racer who only believes in doing his best.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Why is Dale Jr mad that he got 2nd at Vegas? LoL I'm pretty sure I am one of many who says hey your leading in points after 2 races so stop bickerin
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:44 am

wants his cake and ice cream lolz or however the hell that sayin goes
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 am

Televised nascar races are like a 4 hour soap opera these days, the sport has lost its way with obsession over money and publicity.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:24 pm

american racing sucks guys LOL get with it.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:04 pm

72 year old Morgan Sheperd made the NASCAR race today at New Hampshire. Even if he doesn't win, you gotta respect him for still going at that age.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:30 am

Yeah too bad Joey Logano is a crybaby. 41 other drivers could get around Shepherd BUT him.. HMMMM...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racing Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing Topic   Racing Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racing Topic
Page 1 of 1