Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party!

Go down 
+4
SC276
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 am

He got up from the chair and walked over to the door to meet up with Clive. "So why not go meet the new king, Skittles?", he asked curiously. "I mean, you're basically royalty."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 am

Walking over to the door with them, he pulled a rope hanging just to the right of the door and made it open. "They're all gone", he said, sounding frustrated by the question. "So who's to remember.. I live life as a loner and a koopa troopa now.. I may not be able to run away from my genes but I don't have act like something I am no longer capable of being."

Stepping outside of the castle, he moved quickly to the right side of the castle and arrived at a large object covered in a tarp. He took the tarp off and revealed a tall machine with a wooden base and four stone wheels attached to it. On the wooden base it looked to be a typical trailer bed but on the right end of it there was a motor hooked up to a set of eight Hammer Brother sledge hammers with an exhaust pipe coming out from the back end of it. There was a steering wheel on the left end with a keyhole just above it.

"There's no where to sit, it has to be driven by foot." He put the key in the ignition and turned the key over.. the machine sputtered air for a moment and then began to putter smoothly. "I'll drive, both of you decide which side of the machine you'll guard.. attacks of the yoshi can come from both sides and on rare occasion from the back side."

~~~

Banging the carpet against the floor a few more times, little to no dust was coming out of the carpet but it was going all over the floor that Crystal had just swept. "Oh man, she'll be pissed off at me for this.", he said, thinking back to how she reacted to Elaine. He found her broom still sitting next to the door, he picked it up and began to sweep up all the dust as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 am

Walking back down the stairs after locating a dust pan, she saw Orinda sweeping the floor. She giggled at him and put the dust pan down next to where he was sweeping. "You knew not to do it but you did it anyways!", Crystal said with a smile. Kissing the dragon on the cheek quickly, she began to look at the floor and thought about how they could bring this floor back to a pristine shine.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 am

He stepped out into the daylight with Skittles and looked at what was under the tarp. "That's impressive", he said with a smile. "What do the hammers do, by chance?"

Thinking for a moment, he had to decide which side of the vehicle to guard. "I'll protect the right side."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Skittles nodded to Xiuhcoatl's decision. "Then Clive will get the left side.", he responded quietly. "And the hammers, they grind rock into a fine grain.. concrete if you add water."

Looking towards Clive who was at the doorway, he waved at him. "Pull the rope on the left of the door when you get outside, I don't want the wild creatures getting inside the castle." Skittles smiled to Xiuhcoatl and observed his tail, it was quite long and he imagined very useful.. it was bound to come up as a valuable weapon on the island. "And remember one thing.. you're not only protecting the vehicle, you are keeping a look out and protecting yourselves.", he said with a smile. It was time to see what these two could really do under pressure

~~~

Blushing from the sudden show of affection of Crystal, he looked at her pink shell and admired her. She was an absolutely charming and beautiful koopa troopa.. it was a shame they were two different species, maybe they'd have a shot if it wasn't for the differences between them. He observed the floor with her and thought to himself what would work to wax the floor. "Think there's something in the McDonalds that could get this floor looking great?", he asked Crystal curiously.

Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 pm

"Perhaps they have cleaning supplies there or some kind of grease may help too.", she responded to Orinda as she now began to look at the ceiling. She saw cobwebs settling in the corners of the room and there was a large chandelier that hung in the middle of the room. Crystal never noticed it before, but it was covered in a world of spider webs as well. The ceiling was about twenty five feet above the floor and the chandelier hung about twenty feet above from ground level.

"Orinda, unless you can fly up there and clear all those out I can do it.", she said as she continued to observe what was above her. "But you'll have to catch me."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Clive walked over to the left side of the door and waited.

~~~~~~

Elaine was quite bored and decided to walk back to the throne-room. As she approched it, she noticed Crystal about to fly and watched from a distance.

"This should be interesting. I'd like to see how well those wings of hers fly," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Skittles looked to Clive standing by the door and then back to Xiuhcoatl. Leaning over to Xiuhcoatl, he whispered "He knows we're over here right?" He would of waved, but not sure if Clive would of noticed him.

~~~

Orinda noticed on Crystal's shell that she did indeed have small silver wings, just above where the shoulders would be. "That's awesome, I didn't know koopa troopas could fly.", he exclaimed. "I'll check in the McDonalds real quick and see if there's anything to wax the floor with first."

Walking out of the lobby and down the hallway, he noticed Elaine from the top of the hallway. She was up to something, he definately thought. Giving a little wave to her, he walked into the McDonalds and made his way into the kitchen. He started looking through the cubboards for anything that would be workable on making the floor shine.

Picturing Elaine slipping on the floor and flying out the castle doors made Orinda giggle a little bit to himself.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:30 pm

She smiled and nodded in agreement with Orinda. "Okay, let me know when you find something.", she said cheerfully as he walked out of the lobby.

Sitting down against the far wall facing the castle door, she began to comb out more knots from her hair with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Xiuhcoatl ignored Skittles comment and walked away from the machine. Heading over to the castle door where Clive was still standing, he pulled the string hanging to the left of the door down as the door came down hard and shut.

He pat Clive on the back. "Follow me, lets get this done.", he said softly. "I don't like it here as it is."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Clive nodded and followed Xiuchoatl to wherever he was going to lead him.

(Sorry for that confusion, I thought you were at the door. I was a little lost where we were)

~~~

Elaine waved back at Orinda and put on a fake smile. As Orinda walked past, Elaine walked into where Crystal was and then said,

"I see your wings are good for something then even if they are a tad small. It would be a shame if they were to, well you know, just fail to keep you up and you fall down," Elaine chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 pm

With Clive following behind him, Xiuhcoatl made it back to the vehicle, which had been idling for a few moments now. Taking to the right side of the vehicle, he waited for Clive to take the left side. Nodding towards Skittles, who was still standing at the steering wheel they were ready to get the materials buried within the dangers of Yoshi's Island.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Crystal looked up to see Elaine giving her another fit. With a cold look in her blue eyes, she couldn't take the negativity any longer. She was ready to blow, something she very seldomly did. Rising up to her feet, she got into Elaine's face.

"I am through dealing with your nonsense", she stated in an angry voice. "Bowser...is...GONE. Forever." Pushing Elaine back hard, she continued to move towards her and ranting. "If you cannot honor King Orinda Tarsa like the remaining citizens here in the kingdom, I suggest you leave NOW."

Pointing towards the door as tears formed in her eyes, she shouted the last words she had for the demented female. "Remove yourself or King Orinda will do it for you!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Taking the whip out of his shell, he gave his two guests a wide smile. "Let's go kick some Yoshi tail and get the lumber, boys!", he said in a loud excited voice.

Kicking the back of the vehicle, it kicked out of its sputtering state and began to move. Using one hand on the wheel, the large machine began to move forward, crushing vegetation underneath it.

~~~

Finally finding a bucket of lemon peels in the fridge room, he carried the bucket out of the restaurant and out into the hallway. He set the bucket down, hearing Crystal screaming at Elaine. He recalled Elaine being quite rude to both of them and knew Crystal wouldn't go off on someone without a valid reason.

Walking down into the lobby, he stared hard into the eyes of the fallen koopa troopa. With a soft voice, he said "A koopa respects all koopas around them.. if you can not respect me, King Orinda of the Koopa Empire, you have no business being here. My koopa shell may have come along later for me, but I am part koopa nonetheless."

With a fire burning in his mouth, ready to blast into the nasty hearted troopa, he said his final words to her. "Respect your King or I will have you EXILED."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Clive went to the left side of the vehicle and commented, "Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

~~~~

Elaine was shocked at Crystal's outburst. Listening to what Orinda was saying, she said,

"Fine, I'll shut up then. There's not much I can do right now anyway. At least not until Clive gets here where he is right now."
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 am

"Oh go easy on the poor girl."

Into the lobby emerged Chugami, pushing what looked to be a miniature searchlight and lawnmower engine on wheels.

"It's not like Clive took it that well either. Now, does anyone have any gasoline to fuel this thing up? Or alternatively, how to get the searchlight off so I can put the fire pit in the throne room on it?"
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:20 am

She walked over to the steps of the stairs and sat down on them. Hanging her head, she felt terrible but she didn't know why. Elaine was being so terrible to her and Orinda but she felt terrible herself for going off like she had.

Looking to Elaine with a sorry look in her eyes, she sighed. "I'm sorry if you can't accept it but regardless of his race, he has been made king of the Koopa Empire during Bowser's absence." Tugging at another knot in her hair, she didn't want to come out and admit it, but there was nothing else Crystal could do in this situation. "I'm sorry, Elaine", she said with sadness in her voice. "You may be cruel to me as you want to but a koopa is a koopa."

She then glanced to Orinda with the same look in her eyes. ".. Regardless of species or special ability."

In response to Chugami's question, she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 am

The machine began to pick up speed as they rode onto a worn down dirt path. It had been worn down from years of the traffic of Yoshi or from the other koopas in years past. Skittles looked behind him as he kept the vehicle going straight with the steering wheel, not seeing anything of a threat. Taking a quick glance to the left and to the right, he saw nothing poking up from the bushes. It was too quiet here, he imagined if they were all just around the corner that they were approaching.. and how many there were waiting for them.

Making it up to the corner, the road turned a sharp right. "Hold on tight boys, this turn is a nasty one and I forgot to put brakes on this thing." Trying to drag his feet to slow the machine down, he began to turn the steering wheel to the right as hard as he could so they could clear the corner.

~~~

What Crystal had said did make sense, a koopa was a koopa. They were all family to each other and families respected each other, or they did where Orinda came from anyways. Assuming the values in the Koopa Empire were no different, he walked over to Elaine and offered her a claw. "I apologize, Elaine", the dragon said with sympathy in his voice. "My shell may not be like others, but tug on it and I assure you it is real. I did not steal it, if I pull on it I can feel the nerves connected to it strain.. I may not be like anybody here or be what King Bowser was to this empire, but as King in his absence I want a fair chance."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 am

He held on tightly to the side of the vehicle he was on, bracing for the turn up ahead.

"How in the heck do you build a machine without brakes?", he shouted to Skittles.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:46 am

Elaine just bowed her head in sorrow.

"I'm sorry, all this was just a big shock to me. I do tend to shout my mouth off at times and yeah, whether or not you are a koopa, you are king and that shell does appear to be genuine. I served under Bowser for a long time that it seemed like he would never leave,"

She extended her hand to shake Orinda's hand. She turned to Crystal and said,

"I'm sorry if I was rude and that. I've always been told that I have a big mouth by my former colleagues and that it would get me in trouble one of these days."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Nearly flying off of the back of the vehicle, Skittles was hanging on by the steering wheel as he cleared the corner. The shack with the building materials was only about two hundred feet away and would be to the right of them. Whipping around like a flag in the air as it began to pick up speed again, Skittles frantically reached for the key to shut off the power. "Guys!", he shouted, almost sounding in a panic. "I need both of you to drag your feet down on the ground as hard as you can or we'll miss our stop and risk driving off of the island!"

He struggled to grasp onto the key as they got closer to the shack. A pack of yoshi started to form in front of them on the worn out path.

~~~

Orinda understood where Elaine was coming from, this was all still a new thing to him too. Seeing that both of them were in a need of cheering up, he thought he'd change the subject.

Taking a quick glance to both of them, he then looked at himself and had a toothy grin on his face. "Did anybody else notice that I'm naked?", he said as he turned himself around for a moment.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Crystal nodded and accepted Elaine's apology. "I'm sorry too, I was just defending the king", she said as she got up from the steps and walked over to Elaine. "Hope you can accept my apology, I was over my head too."

She offered a hug to Elaine in apology to her, exploding like she did was something she hardly, if ever did.

She overheard Orinda and looked at him. Shaking her head, she giggled at him. "Oh, you are just awful!"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 pm

He turned his head for a moment and saw Skittles nearly flying off of the machine. At the command of Skittles, he began to dig his feet down into the hard dirt of the worn out road.. if they didn't need this thing for lumber, he could of just suggested to abandon ship and let it run its course. Looking forward again, he saw the Yoshi gather up just in front of them.. he braced himself and curled his tail around the back axle underneath the machine in hopes of slowing them down before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Clive immediately got to dragging his feet on the ground as best as he could without question.

~~~~~

Elaine hugged Crystal back and laughed a bit at Orinda's comment.

"Most koopas walk around naked too," she said.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Chugami watched the scene with quite a bit of fascination. More details to the ever-evolving story were always juicy. But now that the moment had passed, it was time to get back to work.

"Time to strap a fire pit onto this thing," he said, mostly to himself. "I think I've got a few tools I can use. Well, breaker's not finding itself." He rolled the spotlight from the lobby back into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party!
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next