Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:38 am

"Xiuhcoatl," he said in a firm but friendly voice as he slowly inched closer to Crystal, or at least where her voice was coming from. "Soda Lake residence. I was out here looking for Koopette and kind of got lost."
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Larry got frustrated with Orinda's persistence and smacked him on the head with his wand. Stomping out of the bar, he kicked the tavern door open and walked out.

Opening the door one last time, he glared at the dragon. "I'll be back!" he shouted, "nobody gives Larry Cheatsy Koopa trouble and gets away with it!" Letting the door go as it shut again behind him, he stomped off into Koopa Castle to find Bowser.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 pm

"Good!" Orinda shouted after him as he stood behind the bar. "I don't want your love anyway.." Looking to Clive with an odd expression on his face over what he just said himself, he shrugged. "I'm okay I guess," he responded to Clive with a sigh, "some of these Koopa guys are so darn pushy!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:04 am

"What koopas have done for many-a-years," Bowser said with a big, toothy smile. "We go and kidnap things!" Looking around the empty lobby, which he observed was unusally quiet, he wondered where the troopa patrol was.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:28 am

"Yeah, I know. I, at least, am not pushy so you have no worries with me," Clive replied. "I've had to put up with a lot of those for many years so I'm used to it."

Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Heaven let off a giggle as she wondered to herself how Bowser could enjoy doing the same thing year after year, day after day. Feeling a bit cheered up and not quite sure why, perhaps it was his goofy demeanor or childish nature of looking at things, she playfully punched him in the shoulder and smiled. "So great commander," she said, "let's go and steal stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:51 am

"Koopas are weird," Orinda said as he went back to his work behind the bar. "No offense to you of course."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:51 am

"None taken," Clive replied. "Us Koopas are quite an interesting species and our minds are quite superior. You'll get used to the various attitudes here also."
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:33 pm

"I suppose we could rough up the block stations for a bit," Bowser said, sounding just a tad hesitant. "We need someone to pick on though."
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 am

Finally reaching the source of the voice of the mysterious but kind sounding stranger, Crystal noticed it had scaly skin that seemed to reflect the dim light of the Valley, if you wanted to call it light. It was about impossible to see.

"Koopette is in the Domes," she said to Xiuhcoatl, trying to catch a view of his eyes. "I'm afraid you've taken a wrong turn my friend of Soda Lake.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:31 am

"Attitudes are right," Orinda said as he played with his tail out of random. "Even some of them overtake your stuff."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:38 am

Pulling his wand out from his shell, Xiuhcoatl gave it a quick wave as a light began to come from it bringing himself and Crystal into better view. The light reflected off of his scaled figure as he smiled at the pale, yet beautiful koopa troopa. "I appreciate your honesty miss," he said as he then attempted to hide a late blush, "could you point me in the direction to find Koopette?"
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 am

Pondering where she met the familiar looking reptile before, Crystal shook out the thoughts from her mind and pointed out a finger into the darkness just behind Xiuhcoatl. "Tunnel just over the top of that cliff," she said softly, as if she was whispering to keep the rest of the world from hearing her conversation with him. "Look out for the landing it's a rough one. You'll find Koopette not far from there." 

Brushing loose hair from her eyes, she looked deep into the eyes of Xiuhcoatl. "Anything else I can help you... find my friend?" she asked as she felt something rush over her.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:15 am

Heaven looked around and threw up her arms, sighing. "Boredom!" she shouted as her voice then echoed throughout the room. "Absolute boredom!"
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Xiuhcoatl felt himself blush as he gave Crystal a nervous smile. "T-thank you ma'am," he sputtered out as he cast a quick glance to the area where the pipe was that would lead him straight to the Domes. "You have been awfully kind to this traveler and it is much obliged.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:19 am

Becoming bored of the silence in the tavern, Orinda casually waved off Clive as he walked into the office towards the back of the bar and shut the door behind him. Making his way into the walk in closet, he did a handstand and curled his tail around the hanger bar. "Good night and may you have a pleasant fondue!" he shouted aloud for no apparent reason.. not like anybody was going to hear it. Quickly after, he fell asleep in his upside down position.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:00 am

"I do imagine you would do the same if I was in your home," Crystal said softly as she attempted to hide her feelings for the well built reptile. "Kindness is a two way avenue you know.."

Seeing Xiuhcoatl was about ready to go, or at least he signified it by his glances towards the end wall of the Valley she let off a gentle cough and a smile. "Safe journeys to you and Koopette is always home," she said as she then brushed a knot out of her hair, letting it drape gently over the back of her pink shell, "or hanging around somewhere in that vicinity."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:06 am

"So long Orinda," Clive replied as he left the bar closing the door behind him. He proceeded to go to his room for the night and went to sleep in there.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:05 am

Xiuhcoatl had a hard time hiding his feelings towards the kind and obviously beautiful Crystal. Stumbling over himself through his thoughts and nearly over his own tail, he made an attempt to straighten himself up as he brushed the dirt off of his scales in his own clumsy way. "Thank you ma'am," he forced out, feeling out of breath to say the least, "you have been more than kind and I hope to return that kindness if you ever visit me in Soda Lake."

Giving one last smile to her, he hurried off in the direction that she had pointed him out in. He hadn't seen Koopette in quite some time and intended to catch up with her, in the least.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Tidying up around the lake that rested outside the Vanilla Dome Ghost House, Koopette was out scattering dead leaves all around the shore. "It looks too lively here!" she said to herself as she rubbed her hands together thinking of what else she could spruce up. "Now what else can I do to bring in some more dead air?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 am

Orinda stirred as he hung upside down from the bar in the closet as his tail slipped loose from it. Hitting the ground below him on his head of all parts and causing a rather unusually loud ruckus in the process, he looked around the dark closet and giggled.

"No better way to start a day.. OW why does my head hurt..?"
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:11 am

Growing bored of Bowser's antics, Heaven groaned and struggled out of the throne and walked back towards the tavern where she had seen that dragon Orinda earlier. He was getting picked on and it was quite a ruckus.. an atmosphere almost impossible to get to know someone better in. She found him interesting and she didn't feel quite so alone.. it was a dragon in a strange land just like she was.

Exiting the front door of the castle, she walked up to the tavern and peeked through the windows. Not seeing any life inside, she decided to knock on the door. "Hello?" she shouted, sounding a bit desperate and at her best, friendly. "Is anybody home?"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:14 am

Still sitting on the floor rubbing his head, Orinda heard a distant knocking sound. Getting back to his feet, he exited the office as he then heard a faint voice come from the door. It was female, he recognized that much. Finally approaching the front door, he opened it and smiled to the visitor. "Is anybody home," he said with a giggle and a grin, "how many times have I heard that phrase before.."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Clive left his room after a good night's sleep and walked down the corridors. He wasn't really looking for anything but just carried on walking as if on patrol checking to see what was happening on the way.

-------------------

Elaine was bored out of her head and walked down to the tavern with her nose stuck up in the air as usual. She didn't give a damn about anyone being in her way and proceeded to push any troops out the way who blocked her path. She walked straight into the tavern, took a look at Heaven and turned her head away to the bar. She walked straight to the bar and demanded in an annoyed tone,

"I want a whisky and I want it now."
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:19 am

Heaven wasn't sure how to respond to Orinda's remarks as she let off a bit of a nervous laugh. Picking up her tail in her hands and stroking down the smooth scales of it, she looked around and began to blush somewhat. "Do you mind if I come in?" she asked Orinda, having a hard time covering up that she was suddenly very shy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next