Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembered Always

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Remembered Always Empty
PostRemembered Always

9 years ago today Heather Abigal Butler, you were taken away from the world so unfairly and too soon. I know that every time I see you in my dreams or visions your smiling and free but I also see the tears that you shed much like me, your friends and family do because we just can't get you back soon enough. You are terribly missed and see you when its our time. "I owe you my life darling." ~Nicholas J. Miller

Remembered Always Heathe10
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Share this post on: reddit

Remembered Always :: Comments

annabelle56
Re: Remembered Always
Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:24 pm  annabelle56
Hard to believe its been that long. Miss you so much dear, you'll always be Nala to me.. ~hugss gently~
sacredangel82
Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:33 pm  sacredangel82
Big sister, you are missed so badly! We're still trying to catch that other guy who murdered you. I know you have been with me and Lil Heather in spirit and we see you often in meditation but it still seems so far away. Yes sis, I have your little niece meditating already. Bet your proud of her and me, it was just a matter of time.

Bless you sister and may the heavenly father allow us to be together again when that time arises. You don't have to cry sister, we miss you just as badly as you miss us.
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:37 pm  HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Momma, you are missed every day. You stay strong for us, we need to do our best to stay strong for you. Loves you so much..
FireKoopa
Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:14 pm  FireKoopa
We're still fighting for ya Grand Daughter Heather. Bless ya kiddo and loves.
Iggy Koopa
Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:33 pm  Iggy Koopa
Miss you Heather v.v -hugs- See yah when its time. Love JerBear.
Magika
Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:56 pm  Magika
Bless you Grand Daughter. Miss you terribly, feels like yesterday you got taken away from us.
SweetBaby
Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:03 pm  SweetBaby
Miss you so much momma. ~HUGZZZ tightly~ Still looking for those murderous monsters who did that to you. Love you and don't worry about us, we're working for ya.
JadeKoopa
Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:19 am  JadeKoopa
Miss my babygirl so much.. *hugss* Still feels like this all happened yesterday, what I wouldn't give to have you back on earth with me.. loves you baby.
xHellzBellzx
Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:25 am  xHellzBellzx
hard to believe. love u Grandma Heather miss u
Post   Sponsored content

Remembered Always

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: Creativity Board :: Blogs-
Jump to: