Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+32
Pidgey
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
DragonessDessie
annabelle56
that epic crave
shedevilfatale
KingBowserKoopa
SC276
xHellzBellzx
Iggy Koopa
Lemmy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Galeru
spike83
Orinda Tarsa
Brutus
Terry
Lance.Hall1958
Thunderstruck
csaunders40
KoopetteLeBoo
bhj1994
Larry_Koopa
Envy
Shelldon
thepinkmenace
SweetBaby
JadeKoopa
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
Magika
Pookie Von Koopa
FireKoopa
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Hope you recover well there big guy! Does that mean you'll be here more since you have to keep the leg immobilized?
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Tough surgery Lamond hunnie. Hope you the best in your recovery! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Hope you the best big guy. Your a tough one
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:07 am

yeah Envy have had several surgeries in the past 10 years on both knees. car accident made a mess of them.

in terms of hanging around here, will just have to see. just because I can't really move around for a few weeks doesn't mean I got a day off.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Always like that with a family, huh Lamond?
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 1:07 pm

I totally get that Lamond. You don't seem like one of those guys who stays down for long.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Safe recoveries Lamond hun.. ~hugss gently~
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:18 pm

You'll be back up at it in no time bro. I got the same faith in you as you had in me during my knee op
Back to top Go down
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 pm

thank you for the best wishes you guys. we got the best fam of folks anywhere I know this.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:59 pm

This community is the last of a dying breed, that's for sure.. I'm sure your daughter is helping you on every whim while you recover, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:15 pm

yeah lol she said I'm crampin her style right now but that she loves her daddy more so its all good
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:52 am

You'll be cramping her style for the next few years Lol. Good that your daughter has great love for you, you raising her well then.
Back to top Go down
DragonessDessie
RP Elder
RP Elder
DragonessDessie

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:20 am

Hoping you the best Lamond. You are a good man and know you will hang in there. Dragon hugs and loves all.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Yeah I know this has already started in the USA but today was the premiere of the new X-Files season here in the UK. I am very impressed with this new season and tonight's episode was incredible. I already have the original seasons 1-9 on DVD what I absolutely love.

As for the new season, it is quite unusual seeing the characters much older even though they are still the same as before. It is great though to see this being brought into the 21st century and the internet age. Will be looking forward to seeing how this season unravels.

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Not too unusual, everybody ages after 20 years. The show and Mulder/Scully haven't lost a step.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Most shows lose quality after that long. Not too many can recapture the magic that made the show great like it did in its original run.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 1:19 pm

It probably has come back at the right time and a 14 year gap is long enough for a show like this to make a return.

The X-Files is one of those rare shows what can go in any kind of direction and many different kinds of stories can be told.

Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 10:01 am

Too many shows are one-dimensional unlike that.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 1:08 pm

It depends on the type of show too and its audience. Some shows milk the same scenarios until it has overstayed its welcome.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 1:13 pm

That's a good point Tia..
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 2:55 pm

I think another thing is the amount of character drama involved. Another show I like a lot is Criminal Minds. They do add character drama into it (apparently they believe people can't care about the characters unless bad things happen to them), but most of the time, they don't focus on it. They seem to have settled on focusing on tiny bits and ends of mostly day-to-day conflict on some starts and ends of episodes, and one bigger drama in the season, which they tease about every so often on the start or end of the show(and they resolve in the season finale, or, at most, the start of the next season). Everything else is, for the most part, business as usual. I think that works great! It gets the people who need drama invested, while not having the drama overpower the rest of the show. After all, what made Criminal Minds a thing was the whole solving cases bit. And the show never forgets that. So many other shows get overtaken by the drama. It happened to House M.D. too. Around the end of season 5, the drama had overtaken the show so much that there were episodes dedicated to the drama, without any of the cases that had made the show a big thing. Sometimes the cases were thrown in as an afterthought.

X-Files mostly did what Criminal Minds has done. The later seasons were a little iffy on that. But mostly... it turned the drama into a big case, so it wasn't so jarring. Good to know they're keeping to what made the show so good in the new series.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Yeah, I stopped watching House after hallucinations of the dead characters started happening. I just mostly watched it because I loved the main character's sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Hugh Laurie's character is brilliant in House. Those who can't take his sarcastic nature need to get the heck out of Dodge.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:37 pm

I thought the character was good. I just thought the drama was excessive and bad. I watched House to see him and his team solve cases, not to watch a soap opera. I watched it to the end, but it was pretty disappointing past season 5.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:18 pm

I never noticed the drama, there's medical shows that are far worse with it. Guess that just depends on a person's taste though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next