Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!

Go down 
+26
Pidgey
spike83
Iggy Koopa
Terry
Lemmy Koopa
Magika
Thunderstruck
SC276
annabelle56
shedevilfatale
SweetBaby
FireKoopa
Orinda Tarsa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Envy
bhj1994
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
kookyvonkoopa
Pookie Von Koopa
JadeKoopa
thepinkmenace
KoopetteLeBoo
Sage of the forest
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Lance.Hall1958
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
csaunders40

csaunders40

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 11:32 am

Do you have Pokémon Go, Pidgey? Just curious because I do.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm sure he does. lol What doesn't he have?
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:46 am

Anybody else aware that PETA has had a major problem with Mario's Tanooki suit since at least 1990? Doubt the guys in that group gotta worry about having a bulge in their pants ever.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:36 am

spike83 wrote:
Anybody else aware that PETA has had a major problem with Mario's Tanooki suit since at least 1990? Doubt the guys in that group gotta worry about having a bulge in their pants ever.

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Image
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 am

If there's someone in the world that points out that an amputee has no arm or leg, why not point out when someone doesn't have tackle and balls? You stare hard enough, you're bound to spill it man.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:52 am

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Super-Mario-in-Tanooki-suit

Last time I checked, there wasn't a N or F in PETA. "Tail" em' where to kiss it, right?
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 10:43 am

Be thoughtful guys. It isn't easy to live with.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 1:34 pm

That poor tanooki got skinned alive. You should be ashamed Mario.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:32 pm

spike83 wrote:
If there's someone in the world that points out that an amputee has no arm or leg, why not point out when someone doesn't have tackle and balls? You stare hard enough, you're bound to spill it man.

Becuz.. its like not funny or something. Amusing maybe.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 am

Funny. I always thought Mario's Tanooki suit was like... a magically-created plush suit. Cos... it's a suit and stuff. And it kinda just magically becomes Mario's size and gives him magical powers. I never understood why anyone would twist something as cartoony and magical as Mario into something like "yeah totally skinned an animal alive and ran off with its skin". I think the whole suit thing went kinda like that, if my memory serves.

But! On to newer topics! I played a lot of minecraft and after a while, I started craving something that looked... less pixelated. So I discovered minecraft mods and texture packs. But then... I realized I wanted something less blocky. And I looked and looked... and I found my match.

It's a game called Rising World. And though the original idea was something like minecraft, except prettier and blockier, the game has kind of become its own distinct thing. The terrain is not blocky, but has natural shapes, and there's trees and grass and flowers, and there's wild animals. There are no zombies, and there never will be, but the game will have some sort of hellhound in hell and ghosts and skeletons in dungeons or such. And maybe giant spiders in deep caves. Aside from that, there'll be bandits and such for hostiles. And, well, they're already working on trains and boats and whatnot. The building system is amazing. There's blocks, yeah, but there's also the planks and beams system, which can be made in any texture (through console, or a plugin) and resized by, like, a lot, and then rotated and placed. The system works so well you can build outright objects out of it. I've made desks and blackboards and candles and pans and buckets, and washing boards, and brooms and mops and showers, etc. It's really amazing. You only have to look at the astounding things the community has done to get a feel of how versatile the building system is. Right now the survival aspect is not quiiite done. Yeah, there's hostiles, but they're relatively easy to kill (They also kill you as easily, though), and there's few things that are generated like dungeons and stuff. And no NPCs yet. It's an alpha version game, after all. Despite this, it's really amazing and I've 637 hours on it, apparently. It's super great and if anyone likes building you should check it out on Steam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 12:38 pm

That's a lot of hours to put into an alpha project or any video game in general. It must be quite good.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 7:13 pm

That's the thing about it. I mean, yeah, it's an alpha, but other than the relatively few mobs and generated buildings and knowing that there's a lot more that they intend to add, you can't really tell it's an alpha.

I've been building a staircase to hell in a server. And I intend to put spooky things like skeletons in the rooms that are on each corner of the staircase. Thanks to planks and beams, I can even make some, like, coffins and graves and whatnot, to make it even spookier. If I wanted to, I can also add colored light. There's a lot that can be done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:40 am

No such thing as a plush suit to those guys Lol if it resembles fur well be damn it is.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Thought we were the staircase to hell? Naw seriously, cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
Pidgey
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Pidgey

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 1:41 am

csaunders40 wrote:
Do you have Pokémon Go, Pidgey? Just curious because I do.

Of course! Nobody can resist finding Pokemon on the go. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:59 am

Only a 7 month gap on the answer to that question. LoL that's a lot of Pokemon caught in that time isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Pidgey
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Pidgey

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:01 pm

You betcha! I'm swarmed in Pokemon. XD
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 am

Like the old cat lady of Pokemon fanatics. lmao
Back to top Go down
Pidgey
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Pidgey

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:40 pm

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
Like the old cat lady of Pokemon fanatics. lmao

Not old! Just a crazy cat person? ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Gender neutral? You're not a crazy cat lady or man, but a person? o.O
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 10:49 pm

If he ain't hurting anyone with it, why ask? Razz
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:21 pm

I think it's rather cute! Nothin like a sensitive guy... lol
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Gender neuts are sensitive? ... O wait..
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Are you saying Pidge is sensitive? This isn't at all going off topic..
Back to top Go down
Pidgey
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Pidgey

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 11:23 pm

I'm sensitive? Not gonna spill those beans. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!   Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Chat Topic: NICK. STOP HOARDING GAMES YOU OLD BAG!
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next