Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!

Go down 
+39
Orinda Tarsa
AmericanKoopa
mamathreehorn
Julian.
taytayj
isaakclaude
winterfae
Galeru
that epic crave
Thunderstruck
Shelldon
Magika
sacredangel82
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
shedevilfatale
Envy
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
SweetBaby
Pidgey
Pookie Von Koopa
kookyvonkoopa
Dragons
bhj1994
xHellzBellzx
csaunders40
Iggy Koopa
Neonic
thepinkmenace
JadeKoopa
FireKoopa
Lemmy Koopa
DragonessDessie
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
KingBowserKoopa
Larry_Koopa
BigBlue
Terry
SC276
Lance.Hall1958
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
winterfae

winterfae

Location : Alexandria, Ontario, Canada (small farm hick town...seriously)

Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 11:08 pm

Hi Pidgey!
Back to top Go down
https://writingqst.wordpress.com/
kookyvonkoopa

kookyvonkoopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Hey Meg! I am ze one n only Lars but everybody calls me Luddy. Nice to meet yew!
Back to top Go down
taytayj

taytayj

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Hey guys. My name is Tay Tay and I'm from Compton California. My older brother Leroy was an original member of this group as you may know. I don't usually get into things like this but my brother had some real good friends here and I want to help people understand what he was like and about. Nice to meet you all and can't wait to talk more about my brother with those who want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Hey there Tay Tay, glad you finally came by. Your brother was a good man with a very bright future. I can't wait to see what you've got to share.
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Glad you registered, Tay Tay! Hope you'll enjoy being among us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:25 pm

welcome to the kke Tay bro. its me Geoff
Back to top Go down
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:14 am

so great to have you here Tay. your brother was one of the nicest people I ever met man, so many good stories I got about him and would love to see your own stories.
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 am

hey Tay Tay!! its great to meet another Californian! what happened to your brother?
Back to top Go down
taytayj

taytayj

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 11:43 am

Thanks guys. Will have to learn where to post those at for you to enjoy. Can already tell this place has good people in it like my brother said it did.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi Tay Tay! I'm Jess, its great meeting you! Hope to see you around more..
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 4:56 pm

I remember Leroy, he was a cool guy! So cool to have his brother on board. Welcome to the KKE! ^^;
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 5:45 pm

You can post anything you want to share on the General Discussion section or in the Blogs, if you wish Tay Tay. Good having you here, know your brother would love that you've decided to reach out to us here, he was a wonderful young man.
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Hey there Tay Tay. Nice to meet you bud, I'm Mikey. Your brother was a great guy and I'm glad you came here to share your experiences.
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Hey Tay, welcome! Leroy was a very smart guy and funny. Glad you came to join us and I would love to talk about memories of your brother with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Welcome to my forum, Tay Tay. You shall bow to me and call me LEMMY. Also, your bro Leroy was an awesome guy to know, glad you're here to share his stories and spirit!
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Welcome aboard, Tay Tay. Your brother LeRoy was a great guy, thrilled to have you here. I'm Paul.
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 12:47 am

Haven't heard about him in such a long time! You had an awesome brother Tay Tay! I'm Wendy BTW, the family princess and jewel!
Back to top Go down
DesertedKoopaWANDerer

DesertedKoopaWANDerer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 12:55 am

Hey Tay. I know that others have repeated this but you had a great older bro. I looked up to his maturity especially as a writer in the RPs. Hope you enjoy hanging out with us man.
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:18 am

Yo Tay Tay, I'm Greg. I remember your bro, man. He had a strong passion for music and he wanted to do something in that industry but loved to write and talk as well. Great memories and I know he'd be glad that you found us.
Back to top Go down
taytayj

taytayj

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:13 am

The support you guys are showing me is just crazy. I can see why my brother loved hanging out with you all, he had some special friends now that I've seen it here.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:32 am

He was a special kind of guy, it was pretty much a full circle kinda thing. You mix special friends with a special person and it just goes into motion. We've got your back dude, that's what friends do.
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 1:36 am

G'Day Tay mate. Can't say I knew your brother but its good to meet ya, I'm Mileena AKA Sweet.
Back to top Go down
sacredangel82

sacredangel82

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello Tay Tay! I'm Jessica. Great to meet you!
Back to top Go down
taytayj

taytayj

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Hey Mileena and Jessica. Nice to meet you guys as well. Also Lemmy, I appreciate that you guys got my back. What you pretty much said I don't think anybody could nail on the head any better.
Back to top Go down
Shelldon

Shelldon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello Tay, I'm Todd. Your brother was a bit before my time here but I can't wait to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!   Introduce yourself: The Hello thread! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself: The Hello thread!
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next