Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo

Go down 
+11
Lemmy Koopa
JadeKoopa
isaakclaude
Larry_Koopa
Iggy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
thepinkmenace
annabelle56
DragonessDessie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Lemmy began strutting around the control panel as he felt himself up with his hands. "Can I be your hero baby?" he yelled in a nasally tone as he wrapped his head around in a 180 degree motion, his head now over his shell. "Enrique Iglesias."
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Koopette looked at Lemmy who was prancing about and shook her head. "How about frickin' no?" she responded to his silly retort.

"But anyways," she said with a toothy grin back at the president on screen. "Don't count on that Austin Powers to save the world like he has for you before. I've gotten rid of him for good because daddy wasn't there to save him."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Orinda was sitting in his chair against the back wall and just out of view of the giant screen with the president on it with an earbud in his right ear, blasting music away. "Oh please," he said sarcastically as he let off a laugh. "Your stupid plan backfired and Goldnuts at the controls there had to run with his tail between his legs. I could of gotten rid of Austin with my gun plain and simple but NOOO, I'm stuck with General Stupidity as a parental figure."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Koopette left out a sigh as she looked to Orinda and rolled her eyes. "You just don't get it," she retorted. " Scotty, you just don't. Let daddy take care of the big boy problems and you take care of yours. SCOTTY CAN'T!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:18 pm

"I don't get it?" Orinda shot back in astonishment, "Oh hell nevermind. You're like fighting with a child. Just forget it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 6:35 pm

"Don't you forget about ME," Lemmy said with a grin as he twisted his head 180 degrees in the opposite direction, with the chin resting on his left shoulder. "Simple Minds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo   Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin Powers 4: The Koopa with the Golden Mojo
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Role Play Central-
Jump to: