Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party V.2

Go down 
+15
Orinda Tarsa
kookyvonkoopa
Envy
KoopetteLeBoo
Iggy Koopa
spike83
thepinkmenace
Sage of the forest
isaakclaude
Mystic64
KingBowserKoopa
Lance.Hall1958
annabelle56
Larry_Koopa
Terry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:26 am

Clive proceeded to walk down the halls and waited for Elaine to dissapear. He had to tell Bowser or Heaven the truth what he just was told.

"I can't believe she would do such a thing, let alone come back here after all this time," Clive muttered to himself as he walked down a side corridor. Once Elaine walked the other way, Clive returned from where he walked and proceeded back to the throne room.
---------------------------------

Elaine walked towards the bar quite smugly. She knew exactly what reaction Clive would have and that's exactly what she wanted. She had nothing to do with the letter but she was the one who planted it so Clive would be the one who found it but she had everything to do with the wand.

Reaching the restaurant, she hurried straight to the bar completely ignoring all the other customers there. She waited to be served.

Back to top Go down
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:55 am

Crystal smiled softly as she watched Chugami dig through his deep pot of scrolls. "I bet you've got so much to tell," she said as she began to straighten out her hair. "Yet so much more to write." Looking around the quiet surroundings of the valley for a moment, she then set her attention back to the storyteller and waited patiently for him to begin.

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 am

L.J. had been passed out in his seat for quite a bit when he finally came to. Raising his weary head, which was very heavy due to the alcohol intake, he noticed a female koopa troopa under the reflection of the dimmed out tavern lights. Coughing for a moment, he focused on the stranger. "I'm guessing this place is closed, on the account that I'm the only conscious person besides yourself left in here."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Elaine looked over at the stranger and then in a huff, she replied,

"Oh well that's just great. What's the point of leaving a bar open when no-one is even serving. I come in here expecting to get a drink and what do I get, no service whatsoever. I'll guess I'll just have to come back later

She turned back to the door where she came in and left quickly without even saying goodbye.

-----------------------------------------

Clive hurried back to the throne room and knocked on the throne room door and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Like several of his other scrolls, the one he was holding was a double-roller, which had a roller on both ends of the parchment. Although shorter anecdotes and just plain notes could make do with one roll, longer stories practically required double-rollers, allowing an easy scrolling without worrying about earlier parts getting damaged.

Chugami sat down. Holding a roller in each hand, he unrolled the scroll and quickly "rewound" it to the beginning. After a quick glance up to make sure Crystal was paying attention, he cleared his throat before beginning.

"The Tale of Urashima Koro, the Fisher Koopa..."

Quote :

Many years ago, before the rise of the Chai Kingdom, there was a fishing village that sat on the east coast, known as Mizu-yeah-no. In this village was a young mature Koopa named Urashima Koro. He was a fisherkoopa, like his father before him and his father before him, and was renowned in his community for being the most skilled fisherkoopa in all the countryside, capturing more Cheep Cheeps and Bloopers in a day than his peers could in a week. Along with his great skill in fishing the sea, he was also known for his kind heart. In his whole life, he had never hurt anything, great or small, and was teased as a hatchling for not participating in the teasing and torment of lesser creatures, finding it a cruel sport.

Chugami paused for a moment and looked up again. "Y'know, I always found that part a little strange. He's never hurt anything in his life, except for all the Cheep Cheeps he fishes for. I mean, this story is over a century old so there's probably some values dissonance, but it seems like such an oversight..."

-"Nothing's Too Good for You"

Current status: Seek out the Heart of the Matter
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Letting off a deep sigh, Crystal relaxed herself up against the rubble as she listened to the storyteller. Watching Chugami with her eyes glistening off of the shine of diamond deposits that were permanently sank into the rocky cliffs around them, she thought deeply to herself.

"Interesting enough," she said in a voice so soft and dreamy, just above the sound of a gentle breeze caressing through a meadow on a fall day. "Please continue on, you've grabbed my attention.."

Quote :
"We write of our past to remind us of where we started; we read in the present to know how far we've come." -Heather Butler 1982-2008
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:56 am

...Chugami was beginning to suspect his occasional asides while storytelling, even when he wasn't drunk, were not going to get the usual response from his current audience. "Alright then..." he replied, somewhat hastily reraising the scroll.

Quote :

One summer evening, Urashima was heading home from a day of fishing when he caught sight of an excited group of hatchlings screaming and talking loudly. Upon closer investigation, he saw that they were tormenting a Buzzy Beetle, pulling it every which way and beating it with sticks and rocks. Feeling sorry for it, he decided to rescue it.

"Boys, boys, what is this? At the rate you're going, you're going to kill the poor thing!"

This sadly did nothing to quell the hatchlings' abuse of the Buzzy Beetle. Instead, it only served to make them act even crueler. One of the older hatchlings replied, "Who cares if it lives or dies? We don't!"

Urashima took a moment to think of the best way to approach the situation, and decided to persuade them to give the Buzzy Beetle up to him. "Now, I'm sure you're all decent boys, so won't you give me that Buzzy Beetle? I should very much like to keep it!"

"Why should we?" one of the hatchings replied. "We're the ones that caught it!"

"Ah, but I'm not going to have you part with it for nothing, now am I?" From his pocket, he pulled out a few gold coins. "I'll pay you five coins for the Buzzy Beetle. That's enough for all of you. You can do a lot more with five coins then you can with that poor Beetle."

This interested the hatchlings, as they were not malicious but only mischievous, and after some deliberation amongst themselves, they agreed to Urashima's offer. Handing over the Buzzy Beetle, they took their price and left.

Urashima softly stroked the Beetle's shell as he walked with it in his arms back toward the beach. "You're safe now, little guy. They say Buzzy Beetles can live for thousands of years, and you were lucky I was passing by or else your life would've been cut a little short. I'll take you back to the beach; hopefully you'll be able to find your way home from there. Better make sure you don't get caught again, because there might not be someone to save you next time!"

Upon his arrival at the beach, he placed the Beetle on the sand, where it began to walk off in the direction of the sea. Satisfied, he started again on his way home.

Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Heaven nodded in response to the wordy Magikoopa and walked out of the workshop, about tripping over the hats by the door along the way. Dusting herself off and straightening out her hair that flowed down the back of her shell, she began to walk back to the throne room. Arriving, she saw Clive knocking on the door of the throne room. She smiled towards the koopa troopa. "You need something?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 pm

"That's a beautiful tale," Crystal said as she smiled gently. "Are these stories true or collected from other sources throughout time?"

Quote :
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Chugami looked up. "Some of them are true. Some of them are not. Some of them are so old, who knows whether or not they actually happened? I like to imagine they all happened somewhere, sometime or another. But one thing I do know: this one's only just started."

Quote :

The next morning, Urashira set out as usual in his fishing boat. The sky was blue and clear, and the sea calm. Casting out his line, he lazily rowed himself further out, passing by the other fishing boats one by one until they disappeared into the distance and he was surrounded by nothing but blue waters. For some reason, his spirits felt particularly light. Idle while waiting for the bite of a Cheep Cheep, his mind wandered to the Buzzy Beetle he rescued the other evening. Compared to the long long life of a Buzzy Beetle, a Koopa's was no more than a ripple in a pond. What would it be like to live a thousand years? he mused.

He was broken from his daydreams by the sound of his name being called, clear as the wind over the sea.

"Urashira Koro! Urashira Koro!"

He looked all around, befuddled. No other boats were in sight, so that surely could not have been another Koopa's voice. He continued looking and finally came to notice that a Buzzy Beetle was treading water beside his boat, looking very much like the one he had rescued. Upon seeing this sight, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"My apologies, Mr. Beetle, but a sight of a Buzzy Beetle like you swimming in the wide sea is not a very common sight. Was it you that was calling me?"

"Indeed it was," replied the Buzzy Beetle. This was not strange at all. "I have come to extend my thanks and gratitude for the life you have saved yesterday."

"How very polite of you!" replied Urashira. "Please, come into my boat, and dry your back in the sun. I know Beetles do enjoy that."

"Very much so," said the Beetle as it climbed up into Urashira's boat.

"I have to say, Mr. Beetle," said Urashima, "I have never before seen a Buzzy Beetle swimming in the sea. It is really rather extraordinary."

"I am no ordinary Buzzy Beetle," replied the Beetle. "I am an attendant at Rinna Gin-Gin, the great palace of the Water Dragon King. As such, by the power bestowed by my king, I am capable of swimming and breathing underwater, and can extend the ability to breathe underwater to others around me."

"Rinna Gin-Gin?" Urashima said, amazed. "Astounding! I have often heard tales of the Water Dragon King's realm on the sea floor, but I've never seen it myself. In fact, until just now, I was starting to believe it never existed at all! I should very much like to see it."

"You've never seen the Sea King's palace?" The Buzzy Beetle seems somewhat amazed himself. "Then you are missing on one of the most beautiful sights in all the world! The King's power even makes it possible for those that cannot breathe there such as yourself to do so! It is very far away, but... ah, we shall be there quickly if I take you. If you want to reach the Dragon King's land, I shall be your guide."

"A very generous offer, and one I would much like to accept," replied Urashima. "But remember that I am a poor mortal, and while I am capable of swimming a good distance, I would not be able to swim such an awesome journey."

"That will not be necessary," replied the Beetle. "I am more than capable of taking us both there. Simply hold tight to my shell and dive into the water, and leave the rest to me."

"If you say so," said Urashima as he picked up the Buzzy Beetle and held it tightly by the sides of its shell, facing it forward. "Somehow this feels... backwards."

"At your leisure," the Beetle said.

And when he was good and ready, Urashima Koro leapt from his boat and into the sea, holding the Beetle in his hands. A moment past before the Beetle began to swim, faster than the fisherkoopa expected of one with such small limbs, further out into the ocean.

Last edited by LoneCoonProductions on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Clive walked in and closed the door behind him.

"I just saw another koopa, a female of who I hadn't seen for many years. She told me that it was her who constructed the wand and she appeared to know about the letter I discovered also," he answered.

Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

His throat was starting to feel quite dry. Chugami was starting to think he should get some water jugs strapped to his pot to replace his old sake jugs. Something to keep in mind for after he finished.

Quote :

The two strange companions traveled for a long time. To Urashira's constant amazement, he never found himself growing tired, or his clothes becoming wet. More evidence of the power the Dragon King gave his attendant, he figured.

Finally, a large magnificent coral gate came into view on the horizon, and beyond it was visible the most magnificent palace the Koopa ever laid eyes on. The sheer might and beauty communicated by this palace left him dumbstruck for several moments before he could bring himself to speak. "Mr. Beetle, on the horizon. Is that...?"

"Indeed it is, Urashima!" the Buzzy Beetle gleefully replied. "Rinna Gin-Gin Palace! I told you it'd be quick! We shall arrive in a few moments."

Those last two moments passed, and Urashima and the Buzzy Beetle touched down outside the gate. "Here we are! This should be within range of the Dragon's power. You'll have to walk from here."

Letting go of the Beetle, Urashima was surprised to see that Cheep Cheeps were standing - or rather, swimming - guard at the gate. Letting the Buzzy Beetle go ahead, he watched it address them.

"Greetings! This is Urashima Koro of the Chai, and I have had the honor of bringing him here as a guest to this kingdom. Please show him the way."

One of the Cheep Cheeps gave a nod and lead the way through the gate.

It wasn't long at all before a school of Cheep Cheeps, all of different colors and sizes, came and swam around him. These were the chief vassals of the Water Dragon King, and they gave their best bows. "Many welcomes, sir Urashima! Many welcomes to Rinna Gin-Gin, the palace of the Water Dragon King! Many welcomes for coming from so far away! We are all in your debt, Mr. Buzzy Beetle, for your trouble guiding him here! Now Mr. Urashima, come this way with us!"

Leaving the Buzzy Beetle to tend to his other duties, Urashira followed the Dragon King's vassals across the courtyard into the palace proper. As a humble fisherkoopa from a fishing village, he did not know how to behave in a palace, but as strange as it all was to him, he felt no shame or embarrassment, calmly following the path the vassals set for him, quietly admiring the magnificent coral decor. True to the Beetle's words he could breathe just fine, and with his still-dry clothes it was almost like he was still on land.

The vassals' path lead into the inner palace. As they approached the portal, they were welcomed by the most stunning sight of all. Attended by her maidens was a beautiful Noki princess. She was more beautiful than any Koopa he had ever seen, garbed in a beautiful flowing shell garment of red and soft green, like the underside of a wave, and threaded with golden silk; unlike many Nokis today, she had long flowing black hair that streamed over her shoulders, as was the fashion at the time; and when she spoke her voice was like music over the water.

Chugami couldn't help but mentally note that many similar compliments could be made of Crystal, but he again decided to keep that to himself. As lovely as she was, the circumstances dictated they would be better off as friends. He was OK with this; flexibility was a requirement for a traveler of his standing.

Quote :

The sight of such beauty struck Urashima dumb, and for several moments he did not speak. He then remembered he ought to bow, but before he could do so the princess took his hand and guided him in. They arrived in a large hall, where she bade him to sit on a luxurious seat.

"Urashima Koro, I am Otohere, and it gives me the greatest pleasure to welcome you to my father's kingdom. You see, it was I who sent for you, and sent Mr. Beetle to retrieve you. Yesterday you saved a Buzzy Beetle from certain death, and for that I must thank you, for through my father's magic, I was that Buzzy Beetle. To show my gratitude for your kind heart, if you like, you may live here forever in this land of eternal youth, where summer never ends and sorrow never comes; and if you will, I shall be your bride, and we will live happily together afterwards!"

Needless to say, this revelation sent Urashima's head spinning so much he wondered if he could possibly be dreaming it all. But as he listened to her sweet words and beheld her lovely face, his heart was filled with wonder and joy, and he decided it was a chance worth taking.

"A thousand thanks for your speech. Before today, I had heard of this land, but never seen it... And now that I have, I'd be more than happy to remain in it, with you."

Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 am

L.J. absentmindedly waved off Elaine as he passed out on the stool once again.
Back to top Go down
Sage of the forest

Sage of the forest

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:50 pm

After many hours, Bubbles was able to find the exit to Koopa Kastle. However, before he left, he wanted a picture. So, he backed up far enough so that he could see the entire kastle, and snapped several photos for himself to add to his collection of photos from around the world. With that, he went off on his merry way, whistling a jaunty little tune.

(OOC: So I can make almost anything happen to Bubbles, right? I could have him do just about anything that didn't interfere with other people?)
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 am

(OOC: Send me a private message on what you plan on doing, I'm not quite sure if I follow.)

Seeing that he had dozed off for several minutes, he woke up to find himself alone in the area with the absurd see-saw. Murcury walked out towards Koopa Castle and saw some figures sitting on what appeared to be remains of an old establishment but he could not make them out directly in the rather dim lighting of the old Valley.

Hiding low behind some loose boulders, he kept a firm eye on the strangers.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 am

Heaven opened the door to the throne room and gestured Clive to come inside. "The wand is dangerous or is it a dud?", she asked with a bit of worry in her voice. "Why would a koopa do such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:40 am

Wendy was laying on a beach towel on the shore of Chocolate Island, just outside her castle. There was no better day for a sunbath than today, just another perfect lazy day in the life of Wendy O. Koopa.

"No bratty boys, no King Daddykins telling me what to do", she said with a happy sigh as she adjusted herself onto her belly, resting flat on the towel. "Nothing bad could ever happen."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Seeing that Heaven had now walked out of his workshop, Kamek took the wand and set it on the table. Adjusting his glasses, he stood above it and just stared at it.

"Finkle and Einhorn", he muttered to himself. "Einhorn and Finkle.. Finkle and Einhorn.." Picking up the wand in both hands, he shook his head. "Come on, Kamek.. you can do this." With a look of thought on his face, he suddenly chucked the wand against the stone wall in front of him, shattering the wand into many pieces. "I probably shouldn't of done that, but Einhorn is FINKLE."

Running out of the workshop quickly, he went to go and find Heaven. She was probably down by the throne room, he imagined. About tripping over his robe, he stumbled his way down the stairwell and towards the throne room.

Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 pm

"I have no idea whatsoever," Clive replied. "She probably just wants attention or there is some other reason, I don't know what goes on in her head sometimes,".
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Crystal sat there in awe as she listened to Chugami read, her mind drifting off into the story for a moment. Snapping herself out of it, she looked to him thoughtfully. "How long have you been collecting these stories and how many do you have?"

Quote :
Back to top Go down
SC276
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:23 am

Chugami had paused for a moment to give himself a rest. Admittedly he hadn't told a story outside an area that provided drinks in a long time, and in hindsight he really should've gotten those water jugs before now. Once he had finished his reading (and by the thickness of parchment around the rollers, he was about halfway through), that was his main priority.

Still, a parched throat was no reason to not answer a question. "For as long as I can remember, perhaps longer; as for how many... I've so many I've lost count. The world always has stories, if you know where to look."

He thought he might have heard someone else nearby, but he decided to pay it no mind. If it wasn't the wind, well, that just meant the audience was growing, wasn't it?

"Now, where was I...? Oh yes..."

Quote :

Into the hall came a train of finely-garbed Cheep Cheeps, bearing tables and a large banquet of fish and seaweed you could only dream of on coral trays with which to celebrate the union of the bride and bridegroom. The bridal was celebrated with dazzling splendor, and there was much rejoicing throughout the Water Dragon's realm. The princess and the fisherkooper consummated their marriage with the wedding cup of wine, as was customary in those days. Music was played, songs were sung, and golden Cheep Cheeps with silver tails danced. Urashima enjoyed this with all his heart, for never before had he sat down to such a marvelous feast.

When the meal was done, the Princess offered to show the bridegroom the all the wonders and splendors of Rinna Gin-Gin, which he was only too happy to accept. The fisherkoopa, following his Noki bride, was shown all the wonders of the Dragon King's enchanted land of united youth and joy where neither time nor age could touch them. Much like the rest of the realm, the palace was primarily made of coral, and decorated with pearls of all colors and sizes. The beauties and wonders it held were so magnificent, they were simply impossible to describe!

But what Urashima found the most amazing was outside the palace, in the courtyard gardens that surrounded it. For in each direction was a different season of the year, spring and autumn, summer and winter, displayed to the wondering visitor all at once.

To the east, the cherry blossoms were in full bloom, nightingales sung, and butterflies flitted from flower to flower.

To the south, the trees were full with summer, and crickets chirped their loudest in the night.

To the west, the autumn maples were ablaze with the colors of the sunset and the flowers of the chrysanthemum were in perfection.

To the north, Urashima jumped with surprise when he saw snow covering the ground and the pond frozen over with ice.

Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Hearing the sound of bumbling footsteps echoing from down the hall, Heaven turned to see the ecstatic and stumbling Magikoopa come down the stairway. "What have you found out about that wand?", she asked Kamek aloud.

Then looking to Clive, she stepped inside the throne room and approached the throne. "Tell me more about this character," she said as she sat down upon the seat of the great chair. "Either this is some childish prank or she's up to something."
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Tripping over his robe again, he tumbled down the stairs and rolled to the floor. Dusting himself off, Kamek walked over to the Queen and straightened out his hat. "Broke the wand, appears to be harmless.", he said to Heaven, sounding a bit out of breath. Walking into the throne room behind her, he placed his hands on his hips and looked at the enormous room around him. "Any idea on who would of done this?", he asked as he studied the many pictures on the walls that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 pm

"It was my ex-girlfriend, Elaine." Clive said straight out after Kamek had spoken. "I don't know why or how she did it. Maybe she wants attention or wants to try and get me into trouble. Oh and she knew about the letter also but I don't know if it was her who wrote it," he added.

--------------------------------------------------

Elaine walked down the halls scanning the corridors while looking all around.

"Pfff, I see this place hasn't changed much. Looks like a right dump, so depressing. Is it any wonder Bowser left here?"

She muttered to herself and continued to rant while walking.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Kamek paced in front of a picture and then adjusted his big glasses for a moment. "There are no humans here.", he said to Clive. "Plumbers are long gone and Dinosaur Land is a completely different dimension away from earth. I really don't see another explanation on who could of wrote it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party V.2   Role Play Pool Party V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party V.2
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next