Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

15 years you've been away.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bhj1994

bhj1994

15 years you've been away. Empty
Post15 years you've been away.

15 years you've been away. Blhsr10

Hey dad,

15 years ago tomorrow brain cancer took you away from me and mom way too soon. I want to let you know that I'm doing everything to the best of my abilities and when I do my best I know you'd approve. A lot of things have happened since, I became a man and I've found your friends here at the KKE who are just super supportive and welcome just about anybody with open arms and a brilliant sense of humor. We miss you so much and we're always fighting for you. The cure for brain cancer has to be out there somewhere, know we couldn't get it for you but we want to get it where nobody else has to suffer like you did.

Love you. Miss you. Thank you for making me into the man I am today, there's no role model greater than you and I'm grateful to have been along in your glow.

-Brian Lawrence Hunt Jr.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

15 years you've been away. :: Comments

Lemmy Koopa
Re: 15 years you've been away.
Post Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:14 pm  Lemmy Koopa
He'd be real damn proud of you bro. You're a great guy and he was too, never unpleasant to be around.
annabelle56
Post Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 pm  annabelle56
Your father was a wonderful, sweet, loving, kind man. I know you know that as much as I do Brian, in fact you know it much better than I. He would be so proud of you and I know he is in your heart smiling as you go about being your equally wonderful self. I miss him so much, we had so many conversations and a long term pen pal relationship.

You are just as wonderful and sweet as he was, hun. ~hugs gently~ Keep on being you and with your father in your heart, you'll never forget your way.
KingBowserKoopa
Post Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:11 pm  KingBowserKoopa
Like Tia said, your dad was a wonderful and classy man. He was so professional with us, you'd think he was with us for a career. I think about him a lot and you got so much of his spirit and nature in yourself Bri, I know for sure he is proud of what you've become and where life will take you with that fantastic attitude of yours.
JadeKoopa
Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:01 pm  JadeKoopa
I didn't know your dad very long but I remember him being a fatherly figure for a lot of people here. Was always kind too. He'd be very proud of what you've accomplished so far Brian.
Larry_Koopa
Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:26 pm  Larry_Koopa
Your dad was a great guy Brian. You are doing him way proud bud, never let anything make you think you aren't.
sacredangel82
Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:00 pm  sacredangel82
He looks like a lovely kind man. I bet you've done more than make him proud Brian!
taytayj
Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:13 pm  taytayj
You and I don't know each other, nor did I ever know your dad, but I can just say that as long as you give your best and live your life to the best you can, there will never be a moment that a loved one wouldn't be proud of you. It's easier said than done but they always want you to be happy and we have to continue to live and do things that make us happy even when they can't physically be around to see that.
spike83
Post Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:04 pm  spike83
Of course he's proud of you Brian bro. Just keep doin' what you doin' and he'll never be let down.
bhj1994
Post Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:07 pm  bhj1994
Thanks guys for all your positive feedback! My dad was right, you guys are truly awesome and I can't picture life without any of you!
Post   Sponsored content

15 years you've been away.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: Creativity Board :: Blogs-
Jump to: