Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-League Chit Chat

Go down 
+25
Shelldon
thepinkmenace
Magika
KoopetteLeBoo
sacredangel82
Iggy Koopa
annabelle56
xHellzBellzx
kookyvonkoopa
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
DragonessDessie
that epic crave
Lemmy Koopa
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Orinda Tarsa
spike83
Lance.Hall1958
csaunders40
bhj1994
shedevilfatale
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
JadeKoopa
Larry_Koopa
Thunderstruck
SweetBaby
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 10:56 am

No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 6:40 pm

So what tracks will be eliminated? I'm curious. I know you said Rockingham for E-League will be gone which makes sense, but what other track is getting cut down or eliminated?
Back to top Go down
taytayj

taytayj

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 1:29 pm

Rockingham won't be on the schedules next year? That's too bad, I like that track.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 3:40 pm

We will still have the 2nd Rockingham race of the year on the schedule in E-League, Kentucky will replace the 1st one on the schedule. D-League however will no longer run Rockingham or Watkins Glen next year, being replaced by Iowa, Canadian Tire Road Course and Gateway.

In terms of exhibition races, the only track that will change is the France Course. It will most likely change to Mid-Ohio, another road course. These changes will be posted for certain after this season concludes. Also in regards to the driver rosters for next year, I am waiting on D-League since we've still got drivers in contention for the E-League championship. After the season concludes, we will know for sure which 2016 E-League rookies will not be returning to the D-League.
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 12:45 am

I like the Rock too Tay Tay! good thing I still get to race it once a yr in the E-league!!
Back to top Go down
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 10:21 am

KingBowserKoopa wrote:
We will still have the 2nd Rockingham race of the year on the schedule in E-League, Kentucky will replace the 1st one on the schedule. D-League however will no longer run Rockingham or Watkins Glen next year, being replaced by Iowa, Canadian Tire Road Course and Gateway.

In terms of exhibition races, the only track that will change is the France Course. It will most likely change to Mid-Ohio, another road course. These changes will be posted for certain after this season concludes. Also in regards to the driver rosters for next year, I am waiting on D-League since we've still got drivers in contention for the E-League championship. After the season concludes, we will know for sure which 2016 E-League rookies will not be returning to the D-League.

Kentucky oughta be interesting. Iowa, Canadian Tire Road Course and Gateway should be interesting as well. I agree with the change to Mid-Ohio, the France track was an absolute mess the first half of the night.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 1:16 am

All those tracks test well with AI opponents, dad but as we all know, it's a completely different ball game with online drivers. Should be interesting and a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 12:13 pm

Al, did you want me to lock the 2019 Season topic or is there still things to be done there?
Back to top Go down
taytayj

taytayj

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 11:31 pm

Can't say that I'm familiar with Canadian Tire. Do we just download these tracks on our own to try them out?
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 1:35 am

I'm not either Tay mate. Of course you can download the tracks, address is right here: https://nr2k3.weebly.com/tracks.html

Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 11:47 am

Track testing has been completed. The tracks everyone will need to download will be as follows, and of course placed in the TRACKS folder:

Canadian Tire MP FSE
Iowa Night
Kentucky_night
gateway_night_js

Download these from the link that my bbg Sweet shared. https://nr2k3.weebly.com/tracks.html

As soon as I put these tracks on the program schedules, I will get the actual schedules up and running. Assume that we do the first exhibition races of the year in E-League around the first week of January. Al can clarify that.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 6:03 pm

KoopetteLeBoo wrote:
Al, did you want me to lock the 2019 Season topic or is there still things to be done there?

Yes ma'am, you can lock it if you wouldnt mind doing that. Appreciate it.

Let me know if you need help configuring the schedule, Nick. I think you can handle it easily. I'll get access to a calendar and set an approximate date for the exhibition races.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 11:30 am

It's done and no problem Al. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 10:47 pm

Almost won the truck championship! Almost.. >.< Darn Novia Scotia drivers..
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 11:06 am

I have the truck schedule for next year done, I just need to post it. I've also edited the schedule configuration accordingly, Al. When I get it posted, feel free to review it and see if changes need to be made.

I am still working on the E-League schedule, however. Be patient, it should be up in the next week or two.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 1:32 am

Post them. I DEMAND YOU TO.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 1:36 am

E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Youren10

I'll post them when I feel like it. So DERE!

Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 am

O RLY NAO
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 12:10 am

that's not much of a change in schedule from last year! sounds good to me!!
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby

SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 12:17 am

Lemmy Koopa wrote:
O RLY NAO

Ya know Lemmy I think I found yer problem mate. You're grammatically incorrect lmbo
Back to top Go down
spike83
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
spike83

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 1:17 am

Let's not avoid the white elephant in the room here. You realize Lemmy would of been like a four year old dad. Three if you count the pregnancy LoL
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 2:07 am

spike83 wrote:
Let's not avoid the white elephant in the room here. You realize Lemmy would of been like a four year old dad. Three if you count the pregnancy LoL

Sweet was right lolz he does got problems

also schedule looks good for trucks can't wait to win at the new tracks. thx for uploadin the schedules Nick hun
Back to top Go down
bhj1994

bhj1994

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 am

spike83 wrote:

Man. 'Teen Mom: Young+Pregnant' got nothing on that one.
Back to top Go down
kookyvonkoopa

kookyvonkoopa

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 10:07 pm

spike83 wrote:

Is Lemmy ze white elephant brother? He one of those small elephants if he is ze one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-League Chit Chat   E-League Chit Chat - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-League Chit Chat
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next