Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal Battles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

Personal Battles Empty
PostPersonal Battles

I'm sure everybody here has fought these at one point or another in their life. Your dependencies may have been different but so often they are life changers when you come out of them at the end.

My drinking and drug use to drown out the abusive people in my life back in my 20s and 30s is a very long story but the first battle of this long war of life happened when I was just about to turn 18. Everybody here knows of Randall, those who don't would be more familiar with the folklore as the man who RPd Mario here in the KKE. He sent me letters in the mail saying he was 17 and looking to meet someone, despite what everybody in the family here would say about him I thought maybe he was just trying to sound more mature here and hence lie about age. I wasn't thinking and the other people I wouldn't let them discourage me from meeting him. I met him in a café in Detroit that he agreed to and he claimed to be the father of the 17 year old I knew. He said "Hey Kali, until my son gets here let's get to know each other better." I remember being a bit nervous about this but I was like, okay so he's a good dad. He said he wanted to discuss plans of his "son" wanting to marry me despite only being pen pals and he chose a private and quiet place in the back of the café to talk these plans.

It didn't become a talk. He forced me down to the ground, whispered if you do what I say I won't hurt you, tore my pants off and raped me. It was the worst experience of my life and all I remember after a few minutes he put his clothes back on, gave me that "I'll kill you if you tell anybody" and walked out like nothing happened.

The next chapter was drugs and alcohol to drown out the horrible pain I suffered at the hands of that man because I was so scared to tell anybody because I really thought he would find me again and make me pay the ultimate.

It'll be 25 years this next April since that day. I had a long and tough fight with the drinks and the drugs but I've been clean for almost 11 years now.

I'm sure y'lls battles may or may not be as bad as mine were but I'd like to just know if you've been through anything tough that changed the outcome of your life and who you are this present day.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Personal Battles :: Comments

Iggy Koopa
Re: Personal Battles
Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:10 pm  Iggy Koopa
You've come such a far way sis. So proud of you! -hugzz- ^^; Stay strong, love yew!
xHellzBellzx
Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:17 pm  xHellzBellzx
boozed n did drugs in my 30s. got caught in a near fatal drive by, one of the bullets missed vital part in my throat by a matter of centimeters.

changed my life forever and then brought god into my life. savior.
annabelle56
Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:37 pm  annabelle56
Sista, you've come so far! ~hugs gently~ Randall was the weakest one of all, you've outlived him and you've learned to survive despite his horrible, horrible crime! I am SOOO very proud of you and the fact that you've overcome more than one huge obstacle in your life, I have always held such high love and respect for you!
Larry_Koopa
Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:46 pm  Larry_Koopa
Battled with drugs for many years but you know that Kali hun you and I were pretty much on the same boat. I've never felt better than I do now. Good for you on staying clean and strong too.
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 pm  x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
my personal battles would say was losing my parents so young and homelessness.
Post   Sponsored content

Personal Battles

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: Creativity Board :: Blogs-
Jump to: