Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Pool Party!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:19 am

Koopette rather liked Orinda, he was talkative and came off very friendly. Perhaps they'd be friends someday, it seemed likely. "I'm Koopette LeBoo," she said to Orinda with a smile as she was focused on pouring the sugar into the measuring cup. "Mistress of the Ghastly Spirits. It's a pleasure to have met you Orinda.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 9:58 pm

"The pleasure's all mine," Orinda responded. "So are we going to have to go through all the trouble of carrying that home for you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:02 pm

"Well Monty," Iggitarian responded, pondering why his name was so similar to Marty. "What if I told you that time travel is possible?"
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:09 am

"Time travel, eh? Well that has long been proven to exist. I've seen plenty of baby clones about. Let me guess, are you Iggy? Does Iggy in this timeline know you're here?" Monty asked.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:23 pm

"Not at all," Koopette said with a smile as she finished filling the cup. Putting the bag of sugar down, she snapped her fingers on her left hand as the cup shrank back down to a standard sized measuring cup with all the sugar still inside. "It's easy once you get things wrapped up, Orinda. But I do appreciate your offer, darling.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Orinda was left nothing short of stunned as he watched the cup shrink. "How..," he sputtered out. "How the heck did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 8:44 am

"Doesn't everybody do it that way?" Koopette responded, sounding rather surprised from Orinda's reaction. "I can't imagine it being more complicated than that.."
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:29 am

Monty turned his head from Caveman Iggy towards Koopette and looked at her with a strange look.

"How the heck indeed, cups do not just change size with a click of a finger," Monty said shocked at what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Orinda had no response for what Koopette had just said. He couldn't think of one even if he wanted to. Feeling stupid, he gave her a grin and tapped his claws on the bar top.
Back to top Go down
KoopetteLeBoo
Dice Roller ST
Dice Roller ST
KoopetteLeBoo

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Feeling a bit unnerved by Orinda's grin and the overall silence that had taken over the tavern, Koopette picked up the full cup of sugar. "Thank you kind gentlemen for helping me," she said softly as she gave both of them a quick nod. "You'd be surprised how hard it is to find help here sometimes. It's rather ghastly!"

Without another word to say, Koopette left the tavern with the door slamming lightly shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:00 am

"Soo," Orinda said, trying to get some form of idle conversation going with Monty. "Can now say you've seen everything after that."
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 am

"So," the wild koopa asked, "if time travel hasn't been proven then how did I get here? And how can there be two Iggys? And who the heck is Iggy?" Rubbing his chin, he just royally confused himself. "The fascinations of a mind from a mold just broken.."
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Being completely blown away from the koopa's incoherence blabber, Orinda was at a loss of choice words. "Now I've seen everything.." he said with a dazed and astonished look on his face.
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 2:09 pm

"You have?!" the Wild Koopa responded in astonishment as he struggled not to pull hair out. "My revolutionary friend, we are on the future of something huge! Mind-blowing!"
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 3:02 pm

As if Orinda wasn't confused by what the koopa said the first time, he was utterly and completely lost in another universe now. "Of course," he responded stupidly. "Everybody's doing it.."
Back to top Go down
isaakclaude
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
isaakclaude

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 2:53 pm

"Genius!" the wild koopa exclaimed as he made a grab at Orinda's hand. "You are just what I need. Let's go and make HISTORY!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Pool Party!   Role Play Pool Party! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Pool Party!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2