Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Is Taking it in '15!

Go down 
+5
Lemmy Koopa
Larry_Koopa
xHellzBellzx
KingBowserKoopa
FireKoopa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

Who Is Taking it in '15! Empty
PostSubject: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:17 am

It's that time of year again! The preseason is over and Daytona is less than a week away. Make your picks for who is your top choices to win series this year and if you desire, explain why you chose them.

10. Taka Kanitshitu -- Nick mentioned that he might be a contender for the series title back in October and I laughed at first. But looking at him from a statistical point, he had some very good runs last year and honestly surprised the heck out of me considering he was absent from the league for over 15 years. The exhibition races were kind of rocky but the final one at North Wilkesboro he looked fantastic, it was all him from basically beginning to finish. He had a career year in 2014 in just about every category and honestly I think he can be top 15 at WORSE. I think he'll do even better this year and now I'm on the wagon with Nick on Taka, I think he has proven himself real.

9. Lars Von Schlitzenberg -- Where do I start on Luddy? He's gotten better every year since he joined. He was quite consistent in appearing in the top 10 during races last year and hung around the top 5 in points for most of the year. Kind of faded out towards the end but still had 10th in points. I expect to see continued improvement from him and I wouldn't count him out for a championship.

8. Pierre Botticelli -- Was the best finisher in terms of '14 rooks and looked very good at times during the season. Stayed in the top 5 all year and finished just outside that. Didn't miss a single race last year and that's fantastic for an inexperienced driver. Expect an improvement in his stats this year and I wouldn't rule him out for a top 5 finish or even a championship.

7. Kevin Pritchett -- Sure he won series again last year, but it was far from pretty. Sophomore slump appeared to take effect and besides his lucky win at Darlington back in January he was rather slow off the gun. I know preseason doesn't mean anything and I certainly hope in his case it didn't show the year he's going to have. I'm sure he'll show up in true form starting the Daytona 500 and perhaps do something that no driver has never done in league history.. 3 championships in a row.

6. Wendy Williams -- Another top 10 finish in points for the ever spoiled koopette. A model of consistency and never one to be counted out. Looked pretty rough in the preseason but she knows how to show up when it counts and I imagine more out of the same out of her this year. May be her final shot to win series however, I can't see her keeping this up forever.

5. Shane Horace -- Had a horrible last year, mostly due to luck. He won the Bristol exhibition in November and finished in the top 10 in 3 of the 4 preseason races this year and was just outside the top 10 at Wilkesboro. He's been hot and there's no denying, I've seen a completely different guy out there so far. I think this is his comeback year and I feel he'll do it in a big way.

4. Laura Hellington -- I wasn't sure if I made the right choice last year (even though she assured me that I did make the best decision) but she was in the top 5 in points all year and JUST fell short of winning series. Looked strong during most of the races last year and looked pretty good during the preseason races. Another top 10 run isn't out of the question and I'd love to see my wife win series just this once.

3. Geoffrey Ganon -- I thought his championship days were over but he had a great year and finished in 8th. Put together some strong finishes last year and I think we'll see another good run from him this year.

2. Mileena Jackson -- If she hadn't missed so many qualifies last year, Mileena would of won the thing last year. 7 wins really explains it all, the fact that she had 9 top 10 finishes last year scares me. That's a real high percentage and I expect her to clean up her qualifying runs this year. I see another strong year from the tough lady from down under and a female winning championship would really be a breath of fresh air.. a well overdue one.

1. Todd McMillan -- Has been strong the past two years in points and puts together consistent and strong runs when times call for it. He finished 3rd in points in '14 and I really think he's the best driver to win a championship again. It would be his second one and the first since he did it back in 2003.
Back to top Go down
KingBowserKoopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
KingBowserKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 am

Since it's Hellz 20th anniversary in ELeague, I'm going with his car number and doing my top 8.

8. Taka Kanitshitu - Count me in on this too. Big improvement last year considering how long he was gone and he looked fantastic at last night's race. Had good finishes last year and I expect a better one from him this year.

7. Don Feely - Looked good in preseason, had some good races last year. He's a tough driver but one of the nicest ones too. Would be great to see him in the top 10-15, can see it happening.

6. Wendy Williams - She finished in the top 10 again but also had some rough races again too. She should be in the top 10 yet again this year and she deserves to be the first female champion.

5. Laura Hellington - Runner up in points, looked fantastic but didn't have enough time to catch the points leader. She's looked good in preseason and I think she'll be a top 5 driver again this year.

4. Kevin Pritchett - Looked nervous last year, hasn't looked great in the preseason either. Got lucky in the Darlington race due to McMillan dropping out. I'd like to say he'll get a 3rd series championship but I don't honestly see it happening. A top 10 points finish however, I know he's capable of.

3. Danny Anderson - Is a very consistent driver and his street racing experience just seems to make him more of a threat. Was strong in the preseason and I see him having a top 15 year. A bit more luck and I see a championship coming from him. Don't say that often about rookies and haven't since Pritchett back in '13.

2. Sheela DeCarlo - She's looked darn good and I'm glad I gave her a chance *thanks Paul lol*. She may be a rookie but she drives the #3 like a veteran. A rookie female champion would be awesome and if that doesn't happen, I feel she is a top 15 driver this year.

1. Mileena Jackson - She dominated in the wins department last year and if she qualified better she would of easily taken series in '14. She's looking good again and I expect an improvement off of last year and the best female driver in terms of winning a championship.
Back to top Go down
xHellzBellzx
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
xHellzBellzx

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:39 am

so where am I on ur list? lolz way to honor me
Back to top Go down
Larry_Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Larry_Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 pm

that Taka bandwagon is gonna be something this year. he was very impressive last night.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:21 pm

One word. Me.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:45 am

lol Yeah right bro.

1. Taka Kanitshitu -- Told you guys that I felt something special about this guy. I think he really is championship material and wow did he ever destroy people at Wilkesboro.

2. Mileena Jackson -- My kiddo probably would of won if it wasn't for her poor qualify runs. 7 wins was very impressive and I see her getting last season's problems fixed and making a serious run for the series championship.

3. Sheena Wilson -- She'll stuff gummie worms in my shell if I don't count her in. Led all rookies in top 10's and really just needs to show more aggressiveness and hopefully this year she'll know the tracks a touch better so her qualify runs won't be so bumpy.

4. Laura Hellington -- Call me crazy but I see her doing a repeat of '14. She was on top of the ball most of the year and looked to be in similar form in the preseason races. If this is indeed her last year, a championship would be a fitting and deserving exit.

5. Todd McMillan -- Has been strong and consistent last few years and he looked great at Darlington until that unfortunate mishap. I see him making another top 5-10 run and a series championship isn't out of the question either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Lance.Hall1958
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Lance.Hall1958

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 pm

I like the whole concept of Taka taking this thing, but isn't one big race a bit much to put on him?
Back to top Go down
https://koopaelite.forumotion.com
FireKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
FireKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm

He had big races last year too bro Lance. You don't have to win to have big races.
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Laura and Don are the only guys mentioned that's in the top 10. Another crazy year in the E-League and Sigilma Dragimar.. who knew?!
Back to top Go down
shedevilfatale

shedevilfatale

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 pm

yeah Laura has been kickin butt! that girl can sure go sis!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Taking it in '15!   Who Is Taking it in '15! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Taking it in '15!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Koopa Klan Elite :: Main Forums :: The E-League-
Jump to: