Koopa Klan Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koopa and Mario RP Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..

Go down 
+28
Lance.Hall1958
Orinda Tarsa
FireKoopa
Lemmy Koopa
KoopetteLeBoo
Larry_Koopa
DesertedKoopaWANDerer
Envy
SC276
shedevilfatale
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Pookie Von Koopa
x.1c3-l-dRaG0n.x
Brutus
Doom Koopa
isaakclaude
Pidgey
bhj1994
kookyvonkoopa
thepinkmenace
SweetBaby
DragonessDessie
xHellzBellzx
JadeKoopa
KingBowserKoopa
spike83
annabelle56
Dragons
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 pm

I know that peer pressure can be involved, Terry.. but true friends make up if they do something wrong or listen to the wrong person or they just know when something is up and don't believe the rumors or whatever is being said.

Basically they go with their gut. But I am so darn wordy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koopaklanelite.epizy.com
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:47 pm

I dunno. Thinking that he might've been pressured/threatened kind of feels like dealing with a mafia and really, it's a little farfetched to me. If you were helping him with the project he wanted to do when he contacted you and when he didn't want to do it anymore he blocked you, it seems a more reasonable assumption he was just using you. It's a simpler explanation than a forum being some kind of mafia.

You may want answers, but if the dude blocked you and you insist on trying to contact him, that probably won't end up being pretty. When people block others it is to cut communication, and if you force the matter, it just makes things worse.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 pm

It is also very farfetch'd how this has resulted. He seemed so serious about what he wanted to do and away from that, we did get on quite well. I've known the guy over 10 years and although we did lose contact for quite a few years, he did get back in contact and for that period, I thought we wouldn't lose contact again.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:13 pm

People using people isn't far-fetched. It happens all the time. Forums being mafias is more far-fetched. Why did you lose contact the first time? Also, when he wanted to write that stuff was he the one contacting you originally?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:21 pm

We lost contact a few years ago because we had an argument over things what happened long ago when I talked about another ex-LLFer. We recently got back in contact a few months ago when he decided to give me another chance. He asked me about what happened in LLF because no-one there would tell him why I was banned. I told him about all my experiences and he told me how he was treated. He also talked about how other people were treated in the history of LLF from years ago. He was already planning on writing stuff about LLF and it took him a while as he does other things. He makes games and stuff so the journal he wrote a few days ago was what would have been the first of many. He described someone on Tumblr and compared him to someone on LLF who had made his life hell. He accused this person of pestering me to the point of me snapping, all of which is true and said he did not want to have anything to do with her or anyone in her "slew crew" as he described them. He said that I was very misunderstood and how he could talk to me very calmly about things yet I was the one what got banned from LLF. I had improved as a person very much, he said. About two days after this was written, I noticed the journal was deleted. The day after that, I found I was unfriended on Skype and blocked on DA. Around the time of that journal being written, we had a nice discussion about governments and stuff so I felt nothing was going to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Yeah, if he contacted you when he was planning on writing that journal, and then as soon as he canceled it, he blocked you, sounds to me like he was just using you, sorry. My best advice is to just forget about that dude, even if it hurts. Cos think about it. He only contacted you while he wanted to write those things. And he was getting info and all from you. And the moment he doesn't need or want to do them... he blocks you. Does that sound like a friend?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:43 pm

I don't think contacting me was anything to do with that journal. Anyway I'm done talking about this.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:16 pm

A subject change sounds good. How is the weather over there in Coventry, Terry?
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Weather sucks here lol being Utah weather, it changes every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 pm

We're actually having some relatively nice weather here. Cloudy and not too hot.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:47 pm

lol Would say I'm jealous but we were having unseasonably warm weather just a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
SC276
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
SC276

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:41 pm

You want unseasonably warm weather, I'm in southern California. At least it's been getting cool enough in my room at night that I don't need the fan on, but the days are still hot.
Back to top Go down
http://supercomputer276.webs.com
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm

I've heard about that.. serious drought issues too.
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:28 pm

As much as I want your weather SC, I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:05 am

It has been quite warm here recently these past few weeks. It is supposed to be getting colder on Saturday though.
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:09 am

Hope I'm not this sluggish today.. I cannot wake up this morning
Back to top Go down
Terry
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:40 am

Everything okay, Nick?
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm fine, just royally burnt out lately.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Koopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Iggy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Know that feeling lil bro! Hang in there. -hug-
Back to top Go down
Orinda Tarsa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
Orinda Tarsa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:43 pm

thanks bro *hugzzz* love ya

lol the records database is down.. getting paid to surf the net right now
Back to top Go down
Lemmy Koopa
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Lemmy Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Stop slackin off at work bro. Giving us lazy people bad names
Back to top Go down
JadeKoopa
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
JadeKoopa

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Orinda Tarsa wrote:
I'm fine, just royally burnt out lately.

New job still taking a bite out of you? And when are we going to hang out? You've got weekends off so you can't hide!
Back to top Go down
annabelle56
RP Elder
RP Elder
annabelle56

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Sounds like Lemmster is jealous. ~giggles~
Back to top Go down
thepinkmenace
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
thepinkmenace

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:09 am

Like usual lol
Back to top Go down
HeavenKoopa-Dragon
Veteran RPer
Veteran RPer
HeavenKoopa-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:16 am

Uh-oh, you hiding from Jade again Nick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..   Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise.. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chit-Chat: Noise, Noise, Noise..
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next